Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously saying people don’t go in bins and skips and look for things? I’d be careful as there’s at least one Arrser who does it on a regular basis.
The antique roadshow is full of people who have made a lot of money skip diving.

I wonder how this particular bin never got emptied over a 4 mth period.
Council funding cuts. They are now looking at tech that will tell them when the bin is full and needs emptying. You would know that if you lived in the real world.

Council funding cuts. They are now looking at tech that will tell them when the bin is full and needs emptying. You would know that if you lived in the real world.

Don't bother playing the game with idiots who are trying to make something out of nothing.

The trolls have no idea where exactly the container was found, where it had been since the initial Skripal attack or when (or even if) it was placed in a bin.

they are purely guessing (as you will know) and trying to make out they know where the container was found and that it must have been put in a bin immediately after the Skripal poisoning rather than end up where it was finally found at any time at all.

One massive upside is that if Britain had carried out this attack as the trolls like to suggest then the attackers could have returned the Novichock to a place of safety.

One massive upside is that if Britain had carried out this attack as the trolls like to suggest then the attackers could have returned the Novichock to a place of safety.
It would be a devil to write a risk assessment for such an activity but I am fairly sure the risk from dumping the carrier would have to be well covered.

I pondered for a while, the parameters on which the operational research would be based for this action.

After a little while and quite a few biscuits, I realised that this job was an off the cuff thing that really seemed like a spiffing idea at the time.

But wasn't.

HeHe.

In the article that you yourself linked to, where does it state they looked in bin bags?

It said bins, not bin bags.
Bin bags was my comedic take on it.
Leaving it at just ' bins' is pretty vague, n'est pas?
There are indeed many types of bin on this planet, so there are still no real details then?

In a perfume bottle too?
Was it an atomiser? But wasn't the A-234 in gel-form to stick to the door?

No, no it was a normal stoppered-perfume bottle...yeah, that's it... etc etc.

Usually, 4 months down there would be some-sort of visual evidence for the public arena.
To dispel all the rumours and theories- you know?

Any chance of you getting into the habit of answering question?
?
So it was sat in an empty bin for 4 months, never covered in more rubbish and never emptied, just waiting to be found and picked up and taken to someone's house?
Is that what you honestly think?

The trolls have no idea where exactly the container was found, where it had been since the initial Skripal attack or when (or even if) it was placed in a bin.
Nobody knows anything muggins.
Even when we're given the answer through MSM, cross-check.

Is this today's theory or tomorrow's or was it yesterday's?

Let's ask Charlie now he's back on the mend after his Class A OD.

“He’s got a TV. He’s watched himself on the news. He just laughed and said:
‘I’m famous now....’ He’s got a sense of humour.'

“We had a good chat. We talked about his house. He’s worried about losing his house. We had a chat about old times and what will happen in the future. I said if he ever gets trouble, he can come and stay here. I told him, don’t worry, just get yourself straight.”
Amesbury novichok victim 'reveals doctors feared he would die'

'What were his first words as he was told about Dawn's death?'

Charlie Rowley wept after learning of his girlfriend's death, saying: "They killed her".

His brother Matthew told The Mirror how he barely recognised his sibling when he visited him in hospital, calling him "skin and bones".

He said: "He was semi-woken and said 'they killed my girlfriend, they killed my girlfriend'. He was very angry and crying.

Matthew said his brother "still had no idea what poisoned him and Dawn".

Who is Charlie Rowley, when did the Novichok victim regain consciousness, and how did he react to his girlfriend's death?

Just wait till Charlie's memory suddenly entirely comes back......anytime soon.........

Let's ask Charlie now he's back on the mend after his Class A OD.

“He’s got a TV. He’s watched himself on the news. He just laughed and said:
‘I’m famous now....’ He’s got a sense of humour.'

“We had a good chat. We talked about his house. He’s worried about losing his house. We had a chat about old times and what will happen in the future. I said if he ever gets trouble, he can come and stay here. I told him, don’t worry, just get yourself straight.”
Amesbury novichok victim 'reveals doctors feared he would die'

'What were his first words as he was told about Dawn's death?'

Charlie Rowley wept after learning of his girlfriend's death, saying: "They killed her".

His brother Matthew told The Mirror how he barely recognised his sibling when he visited him in hospital, calling him "skin and bones".

He said: "He was semi-woken and said 'they killed my girlfriend, they killed my girlfriend'. He was very angry and crying.

Matthew said his brother "still had no idea what poisoned him and Dawn".
Who is Charlie Rowley, when did the Novichok victim regain consciousness, and how did he react to his girlfriend's death?

Just wait till Charlie's memory suddenly entirely comes back......anytime soon.........
Morning troll!

Just catching up.
Has @Grey Fox answered if he was telling the truth that Putin will bomb Porton Down soon, or were the Russian embassy telling the truth when they catagorically stated Putin/Russia WON'T be bombing Porton Down.
We'll see. I mean, Russian ambassador can be sure, that Putin don't want to bomb Porton-Down, but May's regime will force him to bomb Porton-Down (and not only it).

We'll see. I mean, Russian ambassador can be sure, that Putin don't want to bomb Porton-Down, but May's regime will force him to bomb Porton-Down (and not only it).
Please explain.
This stupidity of yours, we're you born with it?
Or did you develop it over the years? And you were too stupid even for the Russian Army. Wow, that's some achievement!
Your experience of the military is limited to what you see on your computer screen isn't it? Or maybe the toys you play with?
Come on, you can admit it, you're among friends.

So, you didn't read US Army Field Manual even on the internet. Did you read British Army Field Manual (or whatever they have)?
Read it? I f*****g lived it!!
But enough of you showing your lack of knowledge of anything military.
Why did the Russian state use a Russian developed CW in an English town with the usual incompetence? Be a good boy & phone Paedo Putin & get the "inside line" will you?

And while you're scouring the internet for anything that you believe makes everybody think you know anything about anything, lean over & give 184461 a prod.
Not only has he not replied to my cheery good morning, he hasn't posted any crap for a couple of hours.
He's slacking.

You dont realize even I'm the p1ss taking out of you do you?

Really? If so, what are basic way s of the recon actions in the British Army?
Really? If so, what are basic way s of the recon actions in the British Army?
Reconnaissance by stealth, as opposed to the Russian tactic of about blundering.
Already explained to you by me & other posters. You want to anymore know, you it off the internet pull.
And there was the Soviet Army thinking they could get to the Channel ports within a week. Laughable, particularly when wearing plastic on slip shoes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.