Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway professionals would never drop the tool of poisoning into ordinary waste bin.
Saved for posterity.

I happen to agree but we're not talking about professionals are we? We're looking at state level cowboys who have top end weapons but no idea how to deploy them safely.

Anyway, for an attack that supposedly had no Russian involvement, there is a curious number of Russian "contrarians" spending lots of time and effort on this thread trying to promote the Russian government line.

I am not disagreeing with your statement, just a bit of a thought.
All good.
I was just pointing out the curious juxtaposition of Russian secret service brilliance with their undeniable ineptness and clumsiness.
I think some of their ops were absolutely superb, the Krogers and the Portland spy cases for example.
Quite cheeky and pretty effective especially when getting the most unlikely people to work for them.

So let's have YOUR evidence that anyone else other than Russia was responsible for the attempted murder of a former Russian spy using a Russian developed CW.
But you can't can you, because there isn't any is there?
Football apparently, the UK staged the whole thing to discredit Russia's fabulous World Cup of kick-ball tournament that or we're planning on invading Syria, or to cover-up our involvement in chemical attacks on civilians, which either never happened, if Asshat ordered them, or defiantly happened and NATO is to blame (there is some confusion over this matter)

Russia accuses Britain of staging suspected Syria chemical weapons attack
Russia complains UK is not 'playing by rules' in new Cold War - and says Britain may have carried out Skripal attack

Football apparently, the UK staged the whole thing to discredit Russia's fabulous World Cup of kick-ball tournament that or we're planning on invading Syria, or to cover-up our involvement in chemical attacks on civilians, which either never happened, if Asshat ordered them, or defiantly happened and NATO is to blame (there is some confusion over this matter)

Russia accuses Britain of staging suspected Syria chemical weapons attack
Russia complains UK is not 'playing by rules' in new Cold War - and says Britain may have carried out Skripal attack
Possibly to divert attention from the Very, very expensive facilities built with taxpayers money channelled to Vlad's cronies that are already falling down in the rain.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well that quite simple to explain, They don't, it is someone else's job. They don't have the facilities or equipment to listen in to radio. Documents are passed up the line as they have no mead to read it as they can't take action on them. It is the job of far more skill people to question POWs.
Is it some kind of war philosophy, or just result of the lack of educated people?
I mean, if there will be war with English-speaking country, who will read documents, interrogate prisoners, listening in their communications and so on?
I heard earlier that, in fact, Brits have almost nothing of recconissance or intelligence service, but didn't believe it. Its too weird even for Europeans. Francky, I have seriouse doubts even now. Can you show me any document, that wrote, that only possible way of action of the British recce units is the 'stealthy observation' ?
BTW, in the Yanks's FM 3-90 (part 2) described two kinds of recconissance work - stealthy and agressive (including recon by fire), and in JP 3-05 is interesting info about 'special recon' (with demand of cultural and linguistic skills).

Hmmmmm..........like the Sochi Olympic stuff you mean?

Don't worry, having wasted billions on putin's ego trip that the average Russian certainly didn't desperately need spent on, well, on infrastructure, welfare, accommodation, healthcare etc for the average Russian across Russia, only to abandon it all for years while it all crumbled away, putti managed to find more billions from his personal piggy-bank the state coffers to tart the dump up for another ego trip - good job Mr SMS - let's see how quickly it all goes for Rat-shit this time, six months?

Is it some kind of war philosophy, or just result of the lack of educated people?
I mean, if there will be war with English-speaking country, who will read documents, interrogate prisoners, listening in their communications and so on?
I heard earlier that, in fact, Brits have almost nothing of recconissance or intelligence service, but didn't believe it. Its too weird even for Europeans. Francky, I have seriouse doubts even now. Can you show me any document, that wrote, that only possible way of action of the British recce units is the 'stealthy observation' ?
BTW, in the Yanks's FM 3-90 (part 2) described two kinds of recconissance work - stealthy and agressive (including recon by fire), and in JP 3-05 is interesting info about 'special recon' (with demand of cultural and linguistic skills).
This particular thread diversion is hugely off topic and has surely gone far enough?

Shut up fool, you know nothing about anything.

Why can't you properly write so understand people can you.

Go back to "Call of duty" you might something learn stupid.

Hmmmmm..........like the Sochi Olympic stuff you mean?

Don't worry, having wasted billions on putin's ego trip that the average Russian certainly didn't desperately need spent on, well, on infrastructure, welfare, accommodation, healthcare etc for the average Russian across Russia, only to abandon it all for years while it all crumbled away, putti managed to find more billions from his personal piggy-bank the state coffers to tart the dump up for another ego trip - good job Mr SMS - let's see how quickly it all goes for Rat-shit this time, six months?
No. Two of the footie stadiums started to collapse when it rained.
There are some hilarious pictures on Reuters and the Daily Mail.

It looks like the Russians idea of foundations was the local kids sandpit.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not too far back in this very thread Grey Fox made a big issue of Britsh forces using interpreters with foreign nationals and thus perhaps leading to getting duff info and not seeing the real picture of a situation.
Imho he was mocking the idea and saying it was a stupid thing to do

Grey Fox, later today your president Putin will meet with president Trump and Putin will only have one interpreter to tell him what Trump has said.

Perhaps you think Putin is stupid to do this, why not tell us ;)
No. Putin's English is better than Trump's. But, as I said earlier, interpreter give additional time to think, and additional 'firewall' to hide emotional colours of the speech.

No. Putin's English is better than Trump's. But, as I said earlier, interpreter give additional time to think, and additional 'firewall' to hide emotional colours of the speech.
Ok, so to the real question about Putin bombing Porton Down and me asking the The Russian embassy about your assertion.

Is the Russian embassy telling lies when they say Putin wont be bombing PD
Or
Were you telling lies.

My money is on the Russian embassy being correct.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Where's your proof that there's no proof?

I know its's difficult for an uncultured childish mind to understand, but not everything is like in comics. And investigators don't expose evidence like an unfolding saga on TV, or in Russia.
I mean there are no any kind of explanation, that May's regime can demonstrate to the international community.

This Charlie fellow was known to be a bit of a scavenger. He or Dawn could easily have found the container and just put it in a bag or pocket to look at later. They took the item home and one of them opened it in the morning. An ambulance was called at 10.15am for Dawn, so it's not unreasonable to suggest she opened the bottle a couple of hours before becoming ill whilst Charlie handled it later on.
Today, prophetically, , this is the new official-theory that is now being run with.

'Salisbury MP John Glen told BBC radio the couple may have come into contact with the bottle because
of their "habit of looking into bins".
Police have not confirmed the claim.'

(Who told the MP this information?)
Amesbury novichok victim's brother says nerve agent was 'found in perfume bottle'

Police said the couple had been exposed to a "high dose" of the substance after handling a contaminated object, and the nerve agent was found in a "small bottle" in Mr Rowley's home.

Bin-diving?
This is actually the new theory?
Where was this bin?
Wheelie-bin, dustbin, skip, industrial bin?
Why hadn't it been emptied over the last 4mths?

Why wouldn't being found in a park/ outside work?
Was it a bit too embarrassing to admit after the waste-of-money decontamination exercise?

...And again on the other side of the world.
The same salacious theory.

Matthew Rowley told BBC News that his 45-year-old brother Charlie, who is conscious but seriously ill in hospital, told him he had picked up the perfume bottle.
Contacted by AFP, the police refused to confirm the claim.
The police previously said that they found the Soviet-era nerve agent in a “small bottle” in Charlie Rowley’s home in Amesbury, near the city of Salisbury in southwest England.
Mr Rowley fell ill there on June 30, hours after his 44-year partner Dawn Sturgess collapsed after being exposed to the same nerve agent. Ms Sturgess died on July 8.
Police said the two had been exposed to a “high dose” of the substance and had handled a contaminated object.
Local MP John Glen told BBC radio earlier that the couple may have come across the object because of their “habit of looking into bins”.

Ms Sturgess was living in a homeless hostel in the city.

Novichok: Nerve agent found in perfume bottle, says victim’s brother

And now Don has said he trusts Vlad over his own int-sevices?
If May had the balls she'd be questioning WTF is going on during her soon-to-be short shift?

Status
Not open for further replies.