Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Well, let's assume that professionals are ordered to apply Novichok on the door handle in the Skripal's house. It doesn't matter who are these pofessionals, what secret service or criminal structure they represent. Let's try to reconstruct their plan of actions.
Woman as a performer is preferable. She could have in her bag innocently looking lipstick but with special locking and sealing system. The poisoner could approach the door (being aware that the Skipals are not at home), apply poisonous gel using 'the lipstick' and go toward Nadder river (just a few hundreds meters away). There she could safely drop 'the lipstick' into the river. In water Novichok (remaining small quantity) would soon disintegrate. That's all.
Anyway professionals would never drop the tool of poisoning into ordinary waste bin.
Your professionals flushed a load of polonium down the sink, then contaminated two airliners, swathes of London, a hotel room, and an entire bank of seats at the Emirates stadium.

If you had not been a liar and said " Lazy incompetent and stupid Russian hatchetmen are likely to have dumped the crap anywhere," we might believe you.

But pretty poor at doing a map recce
You'd be surprised how many Soviet Russian elite 'pathfinder' Spetsnaz we've got banged up in Ukrainian POW cages - seems non of them can read maps........one group were caught 50km the wrong side of the border.......Needless to say the officer had the map. Like the highly trained dealers of death they are, they stuck to their cover story and certainly didn't spill their guts to the fascist Ukrainian army Boy Scouts Gestapo - well, not immediately, I mean it took an hour or so......

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP

You'd be surprised how many Soviet Russian elite 'pathfinder' Spetsnaz we've got banged up in Ukrainian POW cages - seems non of them can read maps........one group were caught 50km the wrong side of the border.......Needless to say the officer had the map. Like the highly trained dealers of death they are, they stuck to their cover story and certainly didn't spill their guts to the fascist Ukrainian army Boy Scouts Gestapo - well, not immediately, I mean it took an hour or so......

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP
But a certain monochrome vermin animal would have it that they can get lost in several languages...

But a certain monochrome vermin animal would have it that they can get lost in several languages...
Are you saying that someone told them to get lost in several languages, and they did.

But they can jump through fire and break bricks with their heads. That last bit may be the cause of the problem.

Ah, Russian science.
Beginning with the triumph of Lysenkoism, which formalised the rule of State over Science (except in armaments research).

Let us not let actual reality impinge on our theoretical model of the World,especially if the Russian State has decided blue is in fact green this week.

Bit like KGBs claim of being a mathematician really. His numbers only add up if 1 (guilty )=0 (not guilty if Russia.)
Double-plus good, 2+2 = ?

Thank you, that link is worth a scan, the Russian apartment bombings (293 dead and over 1000 injured) being much less known in the UK than the Litvinenko murder.

Among other things, the events suggest that it is no simple matter to guarantee the complicity of every policeman, member of the security forces, and journalist who might stumble upon a crime - I won't say "even in Russia'.

Thank you, that link is worth a scan, the Russian apartment bombings (293 dead and over 1000 injured) being much less known in the UK than the Litvinenko murder.

Among other things, the events suggest that it is no simple matter to guarantee the complicity of every policeman, member of the security forces, and journalist who might stumble upon a crime - I won't say "even in Russia'.
No, but it is VERY easy to suppress or murder those that didn't get the message on the day.
Then, in the false flood of patriotism and waving the bloody shirt of a contrived atrocity , to invade a neighbouring country and smash its capital to rubble.
Then, a quick victorious war, and guess who is El Presidentski For Life of the Borscht Banana Republic?

Perhaps because Russia has previous for amateur ,stupid strokes? MH17, the horrible mess left behind after Litvinenko, etc.

Because the target victim was Russian.
The weapon was Russian.

The collateral victims were with the exception of the targets daughter, British.

Just how does any of that point towards a British plot to exotically murder one of its own ex employees, with enormous collateral cost to the government in cleaning up Salisbury, let alone risking the collateral murder of its own citizens...
Oh yes .
I see, that is a projection onto the UK of EXACTLY what Russia does!
Russian apartment bombings - Wikipedia

How unusual. A troll who thinks the rest of the world is as depraved as Russia.
Thank you, an interesting article that demonstrates the mindset of the Gay Commisar & certainly gives a motive for the murder of Litvinenko by Russia.

Yet the usual idiots will still claim that Russia is not responsible for using a CW in Salisbury.

My made-up theories?
They're not my theories.
They're all MSM, I had nothing to do writing the script for this comedy.

As I said, they're not my stories, you need to look to UK MSM for all the reported anomalies and conflicting information.

The police are saying time and time again..' We have no leads, suspects- nothing even after 4 mths

This falling apart of the official-narrative has nothing to do with my theories.
It does have something to do with the absurdity of it, even since day1/week1.

I wonder what this week will bring, it can't get much worse for the official-line.
HMG are being taken the piss out of massively- Joe Bloggs is not that stupid after all.
So let's have YOUR evidence that anyone else other than Russia was responsible for the attempted murder of a former Russian spy using a Russian developed CW.
But you can't can you, because there isn't any is there?

Your professionals flushed a load of polonium down the sink, then contaminated two airliners, swathes of London, a hotel room, and an entire bank of seats at the Emirates stadium.

If you had not been a liar and said " Lazy incompetent and stupid Russian hatchetmen are likely to have dumped the crap anywhere," we might believe you.
Of course the Russkies have a bit of previous for ineptitude and not giving a flying f**k what the watching world thinks...

Darwin Sydney Airport 1954, The Petrov Affair >> Petrov Affair - Wikipedia

Lets get the two most sinister looking KGB hoods that we can find and publicly kidnap the wife of a Soviet defector in broad daylight and try to smuggle her out of Australia with loads of journalists and cameras knocking about. What could possibly go wrong?

For a secret service that successfully infiltrated MI5, MI6, the CIA and gawd knows who else they seem to have a very amateur attitude sometimes.

Last edited:
Of course the Russkies have a bit of previous for ineptitude and not giving a flying f**k what the watching world thinks...

Darwin Sydney Airport 1954, The Petrov Affair >> Petrov Affair - Wikipedia

Lets get the two most sinister looking KGB hoods that we can find and publicly kidnap the wife of a Soviet defector in broad daylight and try to smuggle her out of Australia with loads of journalists and cameras knocking about. What could possibly go wrong?

For a secret service that successfully infiltrated MI5, MI6, the CIA and gawd knows who else they seem to have a very amateur attitude sometimes.
But the trolls say that the Russians are professionals who would have killed Skripal within seconds and not with something as ridiculous as Russian developed CW.
And they wouldn't have left the CW just lying about to claim the life of an innocent UK citizen.

How can this be?

Over to you trolls.

But they were British and American agents who offered their services. Not Russian agents who went undercover. Although there is that tart who was exchanged for Skipal, who will be very careful which perfume she is given.