Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
O n g o i n g c r i m i n a l i n v e s t i g a t i o n

Those words aren't resonating with the MSM are they?
Their minds were also already made-up a long time ago.

U.K. Poisoning Inquiry Turns to Russian Agency in Mueller Indictments

'The same Russian military intelligence service now accused of disrupting the 2016 presidential election in America may also be responsible for the nerve agent attack in Britain against a former Russian spy — an audacious poisoning that led to a geopolitical confrontation this spring between Moscow and the West.'
Important from the article:
"British officials are now closing in on identifying the individuals they believe carried out the operation, said the former American official. At the same time, investigators have not ruled out the possibility that another Russian intelligence agency, or a privatized spinoff, could be responsible."
And who said, they are not clowns?
"They are guys from GRU. Or, may be, they are not from GRU. May be they are from FSB or SVR (we don't know other Russian intelligence agencies, so it can be guys from the 'provatisted spin-off)."
Poor things, looks like they want to join conspiraloon teams of American Russian Hackers Hunters and Sweden Russian Submarine Hunters.

Really it's interesting - 'image of The Russian Spy in the different cultures'.
British conspiraloons believe in Russian Poisoners, Septic's believe in Russian Hackers, Sweden's believe in Russian Spy Submarines, Chines believe in Russian WuShu masters and The Corrupted Northern Clan, Indian's believe in esoteric practices from the Antient Arcaim, Japan's believe in "The third bomb, stolen by The Russian Spy" etc... Conspiraloons are so conspiraloon... Looks like all people are really equal (at least in their stupidity).

Last edited:
She OD'd on bad Class A's.
She had been in and out of hospital for years for self-destructive actions...
An early death was just waiting to happen for her, unfortunately.

Lack of empathy?
Get over yourself, Shirley.
After four months and you've no evidence for any of your made up theories.

Where's the cctv evidence, forensics, post morgen report, that she overdosed?

Your official stories keep falling apart with gaping inconsistencies.

Wake up. You're a sheeple in your own alternative universe. You are fooling yourself and your unquestioning pro Kremlin sheepleness makes you an irrational conspiracy story peddler. It's so obvious.

I bet when you trip up over a broken pavement you think it's a gubmint plot directly against you.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs

Wake up. You're a sheeple in your own alternative universe. You are fooling yourself and your unquestioning pro Kremlin sheepleness makes you an irrational conspiracy story peddler. It's so obvious.

I bet when you trip up over a broken pavement you think it's a gubmint plot directly against you.
What is more important - you also have no any evidence. And therefore, Occam's Razor is on his side. He don't add additional unnecessary actors (like mythical Russian murders) in his story.

What is more important - you also have no any evidence. And therefore, Occam's Razor is on his side. He don't add additional unnecessary actors (like mythical Russian murders) in his story.
Yars. I see you're still the idiot.

Go sit in a corner and read your comics and don't get involved in grown up discussions.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Get back on with the evidence & proof & facts that point directly to anyone but Russia?
And what about evidence & proof & facts that point directly to anyone but Martians?
Two Russian citizens were poisoned on the British soil near British chemical labs and NRBC-training facility and British official say, that they know nothing.
What Russians should to think?

Last edited:
Document, pls.

There are many ways of reconnaissance in Russian Army, main are: observation, eavesdrop, searching, raid, listening in enemies communication, interrogation of POW, local population, examination of documents, samples of weapon and equipment, reconnaissance by fire, etc..
Основные способы выполнения разведывательных задач разведывательной группой – Охранное агентство «Жетi Арлан»
Ok, have another funny.
Selective quoting? Already hammered into your tiny brain at length.
NO SECOND LANGUAGE REQUIRED.
So pretty much the same duties as a UK recce unit. Apart from finding the enemy by advancing until fired at by...the enemy.
Now, about your military experience, until you ended up in a nut house of course!

My made-up theories?
They're not my theories.
They're all MSM, I had nothing to do writing the script for this comedy.

As I said, they're not my stories, you need to look to UK MSM for all the reported anomalies and conflicting information.

The police are saying time and time again..' We have no leads, suspects- nothing even after 4 mths

This falling apart of the official-narrative has nothing to do with my theories.
It does have something to do with the absurdity of it, even since day1/week1.

I wonder what this week will bring, it can't get much worse for the official-line.
HMG are being taken the piss out of massively- Joe Bloggs is not that stupid after all.

And what about evidence & proof & facts that point directly to anyone but Martians?
Two Russian citizens were poisoned on the British soil near British chemical labs and NRBC-training facility and British official say, that they know nothing.
What Russians should to think?
Where's your proof that there's no proof?

I know its's difficult for an uncultured childish mind to understand, but not everything is like in comics. And investigators don't expose evidence like an unfolding saga on TV, or in Russia.

My made-up theories?
They're not my theories.
They're all MSM, I had nothing to do writing the script for this comedy.

As I said, they're not my stories, you need to look to UK MSM for all the reported anomalies and conflicting information.

The police are saying time and time again..' We have no leads, suspects- nothing even after 4 mths

This falling apart of the official-narrative has nothing to do with my theories.
It does have something to do with the absurdity of it, even since day1/week1.

I wonder what this week will bring, it can't get much worse for the official-line.
HMG are being taken the piss out of massively- Joe Bloggs is not that stupid after all.
You obviously don't pay attention

What I wrote was, where is your evidence that she overdosed on Class A drugs?

Important from the article:
"British officials are now closing in on identifying the individuals they believe carried out the operation, said the former American official. At the same time, investigators have not ruled out the possibility that another Russian intelligence agency, or a privatized spinoff, could be responsible."
And who said, they are not clowns?
"They are guys from GRU. Or, may be, they are not from GRU. May be they are from FSB or SVR (we don't know other Russian intelligence agencies, so it can be guys from the 'provatisted spin-off)."
Poor things, looks like they want to join conspiraloon teams of American Russian Hackers Hunters and Sweden Russian Submarine Hunters.

Really it's interesting - 'image of The Russian Spy in the different cultures'.
British conspiraloons believe in Russian Poisoners, Septic's believe in Russian Hackers, Sweden's believe in Russian Spy Submarines, Chines believe in Russian WuShu masters and The Corrupted Northern Clan, Indian's believe in esoteric practices from the Antient Arcaim, Japan's believe in "The third bomb, stolen by The Russian Spy" etc... Conspiraloons are so conspiraloon... Looks like all people are really equal (at least in their stupidity).
No one is equal to your level of stupidity.
Is it envy because you don't live in the west? Is that the problem?
Now, about your military experience? Please tell the truth instead of scouring the internet & then lying. Yet again.

Charlie Rowley's brother, who has visited Charlie in hospital, says that according to Charlie the poison was contained in a small perfume bottle. The police have declined to confirm.

No surprise there, but it disproves [edit: would disprove] at least some of the bonkers conspiracy theories being peddled here recently. Unless of course Charlie himself, his circle of friends and family, police who have interviewed him and the NHS staff who are treating him are all in on the conspiracy and can be trusted to remain so...
Whilst it is highly probable that there was involvement by the Russian Govt, it still seems rather amatuerish that this highly toxic substance was placed into a 'perfume bottle' and then discarded in a place where it was probable it would quickly be discovered.
The only scenario I can come up with, is that it was deliberate and was meant to confuse the investigation by contaminating someone totally unconnected with the first case.
It's all becoming quite amusing on this forum, watching both sides of the argument running around with thier hair on fire trying to prove they are right and the other side is wrong. This sorry saga is going to run and run on here even while the public have mostly lost interest as they soon do, keep it up though people it's kept me going through a dull nightshift.............

Could you explain all these facts to me, please?

Last week plod said they still didn't have a clue or suspects or .....anything.
After a 4 mth criminalinvestigation that wasn't going anywhere in a hurry...
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Plod seem to have found this latest mystery NA -vial the day after speaking to Charlie.

Didn't I say they'd offer him his options and he'd have to choose which one to go with?
He chose the path of least resistance and better returns..
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't buy his home and offer some very good recompense.

'The nerve agent that poisoned two people in Amesbury was contained in a perfume bottle, the brother of one of the victims has claimed.

Matthew Rowley said his brother Charlie, who remains seriously ill in Salisbury hospital, told him that he had picked up the perfume bottle.

The claim will raise the question of whether Dawn Sturgess, who died just over a week after being poisoned by the deadly nerve agent, sprayed the perfume on herself.... effectively self-administering a lethal dose of Novichok.

One theory is that Mr Rowley, 45, and Ms Sturgess, 44, had been contaminated when they picked up the container after finding it hidden under a bush in a park in the centre of Salisbury on the afternoon of Friday 30 June.
Novichok poisoning: Nerve agent found in perfume bottle, says victim's brother

Charlie will continue to sing from whichever song-sheet he's told to.

We will be seeing Charlie on telly soon.

Funny we've never had the Skripals independently verified.
It's only been 17weeks, lol
Brilliant ,Monty Pythonesque humour still lives on......................

Caps is not proof. Show me any kind of the official document, like FM or something.
FM is a thing of the past, it's DAB now.
You prove that recce troops need to speak a second language. You made the claim in the first place.
I've met Russian recce troops who couldn't speak anything but Russian. Maybe they were lying, they were Russians after all.
Although in hindsight, I should have learned "stupid", "crap" or "sh1te".
I might better understand the rubbish you, the KGB's & 184461 post.

So, about your military experience? Apart from computer games of course.

How long is the bread queue this morning?

What next, you threaten to wage nuclear war on me you pillock?

Caps is not proof. Show me any kind of the official document, like FM or something. How they are supposed to listen in enemies talks, reading enemies documents, interrogate POWs and local people?
Well that quite simple to explain, They don't, it is someone else's job. They don't have the facilities or equipment to listen in to radio. Documents are passed up the line as they have no mead to read it as they can't take action on them. It is the job of far more skill people to question POWs.

You are basing your claims on films and media not reality.

She OD'd on bad Class A's.
A little investigation by Lavrov and his friends would show that this line of disinformation is rubbish. When there is a bad batch of drugs on the street there is a spike in the death rate of drug users till the word gets out. How many drug users around Salisbury have died in the last weeks? Or is this another question you will ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.