Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

It’s still ‘highly likely’ and there’s still an ongoing murder enquiry. However, you’ll still feed the ‘anybody but Russia’ angle as though you have an agenda and wish to propagate the agitprop ‘lying walting conspiraloon’
Because they're blaming the same (logically) innocent party as they have all the way for the last 17weeks and
UK plod have just admitted there are not even any suspects...nothing on their radar.

You can't have it both ways.

IF there is proof of Russian involvement why are the plod getting absolutely nowhere??

So this Charlie fella can be bought, but 'they' killed his girlfriend. Why couldn't she be bought too if neither of them were exposed to a nerve agent? I wonder how many of the staff at the hospital will have been bought because they have been treating these patients and will know whether something underhand is going on. Hundreds of people would have to be bought including those in different countries too. The rabbit hole is never ending.

The lack of empathy for the victims is a hugely telling and a typical trait for conspiracy loons. Life means nothing to them at all. It'll only be a matter of time until we hear that thee people don't really exist and that they are crisis actors.

Still no coherent theory on what the loons think has happened.

There is a clear inference there which I assume ou will deny. Maybe it is just the imperfection of this type of written communication.

@184461
Oh is there? That's a shame.

Let's get cracking with your assumptions about Russia pulling this amateur, stupid stroke, shall we?

What's your best, sooper-dooper evidence/proof/fact that points all of this straight to the Kremlin.

What 'evidence/proof/fact have you been witness to that I seem to have missed?

So this Charlie fella can be bought, but 'they' killed his girlfriend. Why couldn't she be bought too if neither of them were exposed to a nerve agent? I wonder how many of the staff at the hospital will have been bought because they have been treating these patients and will know whether something underhand is going on. Hundreds of people would have to be bought including those in different countries too. The rabbit hole is never ending.

The lack of empathy for the victims is a hugely telling and a typical trait for conspiracy loons. Life means nothing to them at all. It'll only be a matter of time until we hear that thee people don't really exist and that they are crisis actors.

Still no coherent theory on what the loons think has happened.
She OD'd on bad Class A's.
She had been in and out of hospital for years for self-destructive actions...
An early death was just waiting to happen for her, unfortunately.

Lack of empathy?
Get over yourself, Shirley.

Oh is there? That's a shame.

Let's get cracking with your assumptions about Russia pulling this amateur, stupid stroke, shall we?

What's your best, sooper-dooper evidence/proof/fact that points all of this straight to the Kremlin.

What 'evidence/proof/fact have you been witness to that I seem to have missed?
Ongoing criminal investigation. If you had a clue how the service works, you would know what this means and also that press releases bear scant relation to what is happening at the front end. I could take an hour breaking down the above post and explaining. You would then just ignore it or bash out a few youtube vids. When you properly engage, I will discuss with you within what is public domain. Already tried that though. I will let you endlessly propagate your version of the truth until you say something relevant

Lack of empathy?

Apparently it was Novichok. You believe nothing UK authorities say and everything the Russians say. Strange.

To be honest, my life experience gives me a lot of reasons to belittle people like the Charlies of this world. I don't because I have what Garhwal calls empathy and an understanding of there but for the grace of God.* You seem to have no feelings for anyone. I remember one of your earlier posts implying that an air ambulance would not be called for a couple of junkies. Again, a gross failure in your logical process. because in your world, such apparatus must only be for the worthy, obviously including you.

Try helping a lonely old lady across the road. It will make you feel happy.

* A phrase worth using. Sadly, I am not a believer.

Ongoing criminal investigation.
So UK plod still saying 'No suspects at all' after a 17wk very, very expensive police investigation doesn't bother you in the slightest?

According to the politicians and media the facts/evidence vs Ru was there back in March but 4mths later during a police investigation it seem's to have all gone missing?

If they had the facts back then, where have they since gone?

Sack the script writer.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
And they don't need to speak a Second language.
Document, pls.
The British Army are experts at reconnaissance by stealth. Unlike the Russian army who do reconnaissance by fire, ie, they advance until they get fired at which indicates to them that they've found the enemy.
There are many ways of reconnaissance in Russian Army, main are: observation, eavesdrop, searching, raid, listening in enemies communication, interrogation of POW, local population, examination of documents, samples of weapon and equipment, reconnaissance by fire, etc..
Основные способы выполнения разведывательных задач разведывательной группой – Охранное агентство «Жетi Арлан»

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Neither of you seems to have replied to my post #7189 about Russian trolls as reported in the Guardian newspaper. KGB-resident did respond, but as far as I am concerned he still has some work to do to convince me that he is NOT a troll.

I am assuming that this is because you (and your shift-change colleagues) are actually both part of the Russian troll system and it is simply too embarrassing for you all to comment on the article. I would be really grateful for your comments.
"Really grateful" is how many euros?

Document, pls.

There are many ways of reconnaissance in Russian Army, main are: observation, eavesdrop, searching, raid, listening in enemies communication, interrogation of POW, local population, examination of documents, samples of weapon and equipment, reconnaissance by fire, etc..
Основные способы выполнения разведывательных задач разведывательной группой – Охранное агентство «Жетi Арлан»

You've been reading those WWII history books again haven't you fella

Lack of empathy?

Sounds like the average Russian troll....self destructive and looking forward to n early death when they are no longer of use and know too much to be let loose with a pension

O n g o i n g c r i m i n a l i n v e s t i g a t i o n

Those words aren't resonating with the MSM are they?
Their minds were also already made-up a long time ago.

U.K. Poisoning Inquiry Turns to Russian Agency in Mueller Indictments

'The same Russian military intelligence service now accused of disrupting the 2016 presidential election in America may also be responsible for the nerve agent attack in Britain against a former Russian spy — an audacious poisoning that led to a geopolitical confrontation this spring between Moscow and the West.'

Trial-by-media?

Frowned upon in other cases, but is ardently encouraged here for the last 17wks of D Notice avoidance.

'The same Russian military intelligence service now accused of disrupting the 2016 presidential election in America may also be responsible for the nerve agent attack in Britain against a former Russian spy — an audacious poisoning that led to a geopolitical confrontation this spring between Moscow and the West.'

Trial-by-media?

Frowned upon in other cases, but is ardently encouraged here for the last 17wks of D Notice avoidance.

Because they're blaming the same (logically) innocent party as they have all the way for the last 17weeks and
UK plod have just admitted there are not even any suspects...nothing on their radar.

You can't have it both ways.

IF there is proof of Russian involvement why are the plod getting absolutely nowhere??
Ongoing murder investigation. Still ‘highly likely.’ It’s as straight as they come

Trial-by-media?

Yeah, GRU led by Igor (no, you couldn’t make it up).