Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

While catching up on the thread tonight it struck me that while the trolls pretend to be stronk Russians and experts on many subjects they are no more than common shiny arses!

They are just Russian shiny arses!

As an aside, and with Russia's lack of individual freedom in mind, I saw that a good parentage of the anti Trump protesters in Finland were Russians.
Apparently they were saying that they wouldn't have the same freedom to protest back in Russia.

The facts all point to Russia.
End of.
Could you explain all these facts to me, please?

Last week plod said they still didn't have a clue or suspects or .....anything.
After a 4 mth criminalinvestigation that wasn't going anywhere in a hurry...
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Plod seem to have found this latest mystery NA -vial the day after speaking to Charlie.

Didn't I say they'd offer him his options and he'd have to choose which one to go with?
He chose the path of least resistance and better returns..
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't buy his home and offer some very good recompense.

'The nerve agent that poisoned two people in Amesbury was contained in a perfume bottle, the brother of one of the victims has claimed.

Matthew Rowley said his brother Charlie, who remains seriously ill in Salisbury hospital, told him that he had picked up the perfume bottle.

The claim will raise the question of whether Dawn Sturgess, who died just over a week after being poisoned by the deadly nerve agent, sprayed the perfume on herself.... effectively self-administering a lethal dose of Novichok.

One theory is that Mr Rowley, 45, and Ms Sturgess, 44, had been contaminated when they picked up the container after finding it hidden under a bush in a park in the centre of Salisbury on the afternoon of Friday 30 June.
Novichok poisoning: Nerve agent found in perfume bottle, says victim's brother

Charlie will continue to sing from whichever song-sheet he's told to.

We will be seeing Charlie on telly soon.

Funny we've never had the Skripals independently verified.
It's only been 17weeks, lol

According to you, everyone else has been bought off, so why not him?

Tell me, in your world, is everyone else corrupt except you, the shining beacon of truth in a totally corrupt world.

You have an unbelievably dark view of your fellow man.

Tell me, in your world, is everyone else corrupt except you, the shining beacon of truth in a totally corrupt world.

Watch for tracer.
Let the dust settle then in 1/2 months check back on what Charlie is up to.

This will be his last chance and a good wake-up call.

That makes no sense at all. It also isn't the question I asked you.
Which queston?
I thought you were just ranting.

Could you explain all these facts to me, please?

Last week plod said they still didn't have a clue or suspects or .....anything.
After a 4 mth criminalinvestigation that wasn't going anywhere in a hurry...
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Plod seem to have found this latest mystery NA -vial the day after speaking to Charlie.

Didn't I say they'd offer him his options and he'd have to choose which one to go with?
He chose the path of least resistance and better returns..
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't buy his home and offer some very good recompense.

'The nerve agent that poisoned two people in Amesbury was contained in a perfume bottle, the brother of one of the victims has claimed.

Matthew Rowley said his brother Charlie, who remains seriously ill in Salisbury hospital, told him that he had picked up the perfume bottle.

The claim will raise the question of whether Dawn Sturgess, who died just over a week after being poisoned by the deadly nerve agent, sprayed the perfume on herself.... effectively self-administering a lethal dose of Novichok.

One theory is that Mr Rowley, 45, and Ms Sturgess, 44, had been contaminated when they picked up the container after finding it hidden under a bush in a park in the centre of Salisbury on the afternoon of Friday 30 June.
Novichok poisoning: Nerve agent found in perfume bottle, says victim's brother

We will be seeing Charlie on telly soon.

Funny we've never had the Skripals independently verified.
It's only been 17weeks, lol
Ongoing murder investigation that you have admitted knowing nothing about.

You’re on RoPs and again post ‘subscribe to read’ links in CA? You’re either very brave or very stupid. Funnily enough, I’m going with the latter.

Watch for tracer.
Let the dust settle then in 1/2 months check back on what Charlie is up to.

This will be his last chance and a good wake-up call.
Another example of you being a lying walting conspiraloon, using phrases incorrectly and meanings you don’t understand

Ongoing murder investigation
That old badger ,eh?

But all the 'evidence, facts, proof, CCTV footage' surely points to the Russians even though plod said...just last week
that they had no leads at all?

After all it's been a foregone conclusion in high political-circles and media since the start.

'Highly likely' has become 'highly unlikely'.

But now we have this ridiculous perfume bottle effort.

Seriously, who is writing this?

A 3rd rate Agatha Christie?

What's with the deep questions?
Get back on with the evidence and proof and facts that point directly to Ru.
So no answer then.

It is directly relevant because you have made a litany of allegations against everyone involved and have trolled yet more and more people into your conspiracy. It is becoming so wide and all encompassing that half the population of Salisbury will be in it before long.

Madness.

I just had a quick 'un ignore' of the 118 idiot.
While he is ignoring any sensible questions just like he always does I couldn't help noticing he hasn't mentioned the goings on inside Russia over the last 8 days!
Odd really as they are 100% connected to the Skripal poisoning, and pretty much prove who did what.
It seems Grey Fox wants to ignore the same topic!

Funny that, they seem only too happy to blabber on about anything happening in Britain!

So no answer then.

It is directly relevant because you have made a litany of allegations against everyone involved and have trolled yet more and more people into your conspiracy. It is becoming so wide and all encompassing that half the population of Salisbury will be in it before long.

Madness.
Let's be very clear, he ISN'T making allegations against everyone involved and is completely silent about a set number of people........none of whom are British!
Funny that.

You’re on RoPs and again post ‘subscribe to read’ links in CA? You’re either very brave or very stupid. Funnily enough, I’m going with the latter.
Feeling overwhelmed?
Another example of you being a lying walting conspiraloon, using phrases incorrectly and meanings you don’t understand
What are you on about?
You're not watching out for my tracer...we're waiting for his.
So no answer then.

Madness.
You still haven't said what the cast-iron evidence is yet.
Or did I miss your explanation explaining why this all came from only one endroit?

Without question, pushed on all media and without any facts...cos, eh?
The cops even said it last week.

NO SUSPECTS. NO LEADS. NOTHING.

Don't you lot hear too well?

That old badger ,eh?

But all the 'evidence, facts, proof, CCTV footage' surely points to the Russians even though plod said...just last week
that they had no leads at all?

After all it's been a foregone conclusion in high political-circles and media since the start.

'Highly likely' has become 'highly unlikely'.

But now we have this ridiculous perfume bottle effort.

Seriously, who is writing this?

A 3rd rate Agatha Christie?
It’s still ‘highly likely’ and there’s still an ongoing murder enquiry. However, you’ll still feed the ‘anybody but Russia’ angle as though you have an agenda and wish to propagate the agitprop ‘lying walting conspiraloon’

Feeling overwhelmed?
Underwhelmed by your knowledge. Saddened by your lack of logic. Amazed you’re not on a psychiatric ward.
What are you on about?
You're not watching out for my tracer...we're waiting for his.

Sure. That’s what you meant :rolleyes:
Or did I miss your explanation explaining why this all came from only one endroit?

Which part of ‘Highly likely’ are you having problems with
Without question, pushed on all media and without any facts...cos, eh?
The cops even said it last week.

NO SUSPECTS. NO LEADS. NOTHING.

Don't you lot hear too well?
Ongoing murder investigation.

I have tried ti speak with you at length but you do not engage. What I am attempting to do at the moment is get a feeling for what your version of Klingon means in English.