Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Are you sure it wasn’t good enough for the Germans to expel Russian diplomats? - considering they did
Because 'Brexit without Brexit', or even 'Eurointegration by the Ukrainian scenario' is much more useful for Germans, than few Russian diplomats.
They need to sell idea of their necesserity to Britain, so, they make a show 'The Russian menace'.

Because 'Brexit without Brexit', or even 'Eurointegration by the Ukrainian scenario' is much more useful for Germans, than few Russian diplomats.
They need to sell idea of their necesserity to Britain, so, they make a show 'The Russian menace'.
You really do post complete rubbish, you arent even trying to make sense anymore.

@Grey Fox

Going back to the evidence you have.

Would you post up what xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx said during their recent interview about fingerprints or DNA left behind in England, and did that tally with their initial post mission briefing that took place on xx/xx/xxxx?

I would point out that I'm talking about an interview with a Russian in Russia by Russian officials and perhaps add name(s) and sex(es) but as you have evidence you will already know the details I ommitted :)

I'll tell you a funny one.

I was working in a materials laboratory and we were doing a bit of house cleaning as there was quite a bit of old stuff around and the lab manager wanted the place tidying up a bit. In one of the fume cupboards was a small pyramid shaped bottle that had been there for months with the label Murikamis' Agent. The contents had dried up and produced all of these large orange, acicular crystals. This intrigued me as did the name, so I picked up the bottle and said Murikamis, the new perfume from Fabergé and then opened the top to smell it.

What's in this Dave? I asked the old wisened metallographer.

Oh, mainly cyanide Garwhal.

Well I had smelled almonds when I gave it a sniff and it was at that point I sat down on one of the lab stools with a look of oh f**k on my face when Dave said, "It's OK it's just ferricyanide, it won't kill you". Apparently I'd gone a little white.

I'd learnt a valuable lesson.

Murikami's Agent is an etchant. You can't see anything down a microscope when looking at a piece of metal or alloy , the polished surface just reflects the light, so you need to etch the surface. Different etches chemically attack different compounds/structures preferentially so as to reveal the microstructure of the alloy.

Murikami's is used primarily to etch chromium alloys, stainless steels and carbides in steels.

Metallography can be rather pretty:

Ductlie cast iron microstructure. The black/grey circles are spheroids of graphite surrounded by ferrite (iron). The squiggly stuff is called pearlite which is fine layers of alternating ferrite and cementite (iron carbide)
As someone who has had a small snifter of HCN I can't reccommend it at all! :O

A quick synopsis:

Much the same as the pages before and nothing new since finding the container really.

Lots of ‘whataboutery’ and various theories based on nothing other than thinking the U.K. is run the same as Russia. A bit on why the Sovs were late for the war against Japan as somebody appeared upset. Then on the splitting of Poland.

Sergey, or at least one of them; is getting upset. Wants to know why he’s missing pieces in his briefing pack. YarS as usual is missing parts of his brain and thinks all recce troops (like he thinks scaleys do) know a foreign language and think they should be able to translate a song by a screaming skinny bald weirdo on a roundabout. 118118 is upset that nobody is still listening to him.

Hope this helps :)
Pretty much as expected!

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
But you said it was slander to accuse without evidence. You then make multiple accusations over the following dozen or so pages.
No. 'Accusation' and 'possible explanations' are different things. If you say, that "Russians did it" is the only possible explanation, it is accusation. If I say, that there are many other possible explanations, and we need more facts, it is just a versions.

Either 118 is off tracking down relevant facts to answer me or he has gone for a sulk.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Maybe they get Sunday off.

No. 'Accusation' and 'possible explanations' are different things. If you say, that "Russians did it" is the only possible explanation, it is accusation. If I say, that there are many other possible explanations, and we need more facts, it is just a versions.
"Accusation" implies that there is enough evidence to bring criminal charges.
That is why someone being tried in court is called "the accused" (Hint).
After the trial, they are either acquitted or found guilty.

"Other explanations"would otherwise be known as "alibi", in that "I couldn't have done it because I was somewhere else, it was Mr X, etc"

So far, the Russians haven't got an alibi, except for some whining and attempts to point the finger elsewhere, but they are certainly accused.

You’re a well known liar and by your own definition you are committing slander. If you had any less brain cells we’d be watering you:
You gave them shelter, you gave them money, you gave them volonteers, your media demonstrated them as the 'fighters for freedom'. It is more than enought to call it the 'support.' I'm sure, that even you can found proves by yourself. Sinon, we can create special thread for it.
I have evidences, that there can be 'undreds and thousands possible explanations. And most of them - much more realistic than official HMG rubbish.
Both your media and your state are controlled by the Yanks.
That's what I mean. Brits are well known liars.
It was not proven yet. Possibility of the wide contamination was not even examined. It is one of reasons, why I don't trust in this 'investigation'
Time to admit you’re wrong yet again Yaraslov.

No, you don't need more facts.
You could already answer all the details in the question I posed you a few posts ago.
The reason you WON'T Answer that question is because although Russia has all the info the info points to Russian guilt.

In short, Russia has the info, the British know the Russians have the info and the British aleso have many of the details of Russian events sorted, but agitprops like you will continue to post disinformation in the hope it will confuse.
It won't

Last edited:
I thought it was joke:
Interrogation of captured Taliban's militant:
Brit: Hello, I'm captain Smith, tell me, where are money, weapon and drugs?
Interpretor: He ask you, where are money.
Talib: And what if I'll not answer?
Interpretor: He'd ask, what if he'll not answer?
Brit: Tell him, that we shall torture him and then - kill.
Interpreter: They'll kill you.
Talib: Ok. Money are in the my brothers garden, digged under third apricot tree in the north corner.
Interpreter: He'd say: "F-k off, dirty unbelievers!"

Do you have evidence, that someone else, other than Porton-Down is responsible? If no, Occam's Razor is on their side.

Can you proof, that you can clean floors in recce barracks without knowledge of foreign languages?
They were questions to you you plank.

That you really was some kind of recce.

Ok. Where did you serve? With what forces did you work?

At least, I understand why do you believe in this rubbish about 'agents with the license to kill' - because of your literature and films. I very doubt that you really have some. But for most of Russians, Chines, Koreans, Japans very idea of such stupid thing is weird.

Do you know thing, knows as Occam's Razor? There are poisoned men and women, there are chemical labs, there are British scientists, fond of human-experiments... Why do you want to add mythical Russian murders?
Proof that I was some kind of recce?
I could tell you when I joined the army, the dates I was promoted, the date I was discharged, my rank on discharge or about how much pension I get.
I could tell you where I was based over twenty odd years or which other NATO or non NATO forces I've worked alongside or which countries I thought had good or bad recce troops, (the Germans are particularly good). Or maybe which operational theatres I served in or how many times & where I saw action or about the medals I've been awarded.
Or I could tell you what trades I was qualified in or the eleven trades in which I was a qualified instructor.
I could tell you about the different vehicles & equipment I've used or about the different weapons I've fired (the AK isn't all it's cracked up to be).
Maybe I could tell you about the accommodation I lived in when single or the standard of the food. Or perhaps, when married, the standard of married quarters we had both in the UK & abroad.
Perhaps I could tell you that I still regularly attend reunions & catch up with the blokes I served with, which also allows my wife to catch up with her old mates.
But I won't bother because you'd just claim I was making it up.
However, I will tell you about the time in 1999 when my Regiment hosted a party of senior Officers from a Russian recce unit. They looked very smart in their tailored combat suits until you looked down at their feet & realised they were wearing plastic slip on shoes.
The first place they wanted to go to was the Regimental medical centre as they couldn't get over the counter medication in Russia.
They also claimed they hadn't been paid for six months. Why would they lie about that?
The next place they wanted to go was to the mess for a decent meal & plenty to drink. They had a particular liking for British real ales.
They were a good bunch & we recounted tales to each other about the cold war. Obviously through an interpreter because they could only speak Russian oddly enough, despite being recce soldiers. I don't think they mentioned that the chap who cleaned their barrack room floor could speak a second language either. How bloody odd.

I can't understand why you're so interested in my military career? Perhaps you're a "wanabee" who wasn't good enough for your army. But the way Russia treats its recruits, you probably had a lucky escape.

But as I said, you'll probably claim I was making it up.

But Russia still attempted to murder Mr Skripal & his daughter, poisened a British police officer & two innocent bystanders, one of whom died.
But no doubt you'll claim that's a lie.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
"Other explanations"would otherwise be known as "alibi",
No. Obviously, you are not fond of criminal stories. Just imagine: alone old English castle, far away from civilisation, there was stormy night, and there are ten men in the ten rooms. At the morning one of them (Lord Richard Sacker) was found death. Every one was able to kill him. Nobody know who did it. Nobody have alibi, and everybody are suspiciouse in the begging of a story.
Lord Alrich said: 'I'm sure, that murder is Lord Beaverton. Seven years ago, poor Richard steal his silver spoon, and I'm sure, that it was motive enough to kill him right now's. Do you have aliby?
Lord Beaverton: 'With all respect, nobody in the castle have an alibi. It is ludicrously, to blame me that I'm ready to kill somebody, who was pardoned by me, especially seven years after our little conflict. I have another explanations: Lord Alrich, everybody know you little hobby - to test your new poisons on the innocent people, it is possible, that poor Richard was one of your Guinea pigs.
Lady Cordelia had a sexual tie with Richard, and it is possible that after finding out his infedelity, she was ready to murder. Duke Down had a big arrears before him. Barnett Everett was his heir and so on.
There are many possible explanations, but a little of facts'

No. Obviously, you are not fond of criminal stories. Just imagine: alone old English castle, far away from civilisation, there was stormy night, and there are ten men in the ten rooms. At the morning one of them (Lord Richard Sacker) was found death. Every one was able to kill him. Nobody know who did it. Nobody have alibi, and everybody are suspiciouse in the begging of a story.
Lord Alrich said: 'I'm sure, that murder is Lord Beaverton. Seven years ago, poor Richard steal his silver spoon, and I'm sure, that it was motive enough to kill him right now's. Do you have aliby?
Lord Beaverton: 'With all respect, nobody in the castle have an alibi. It is ludicrously, to blame me that I'm ready to kill somebody, who was pardoned by me, especially seven years after our little conflict. I have another explanations: Lord Alrich, everybody know you little hobby - to test your new poisons on the innocent people, it is possible, that poor Richard was one of your Guinea pigs.
Lady Cordelia had a sexual tie with Richard, and it is possible that after finding out his infedelity, she was ready to murder. Duke Down had a big arrears before him. Barnett Everett was his heir and so on.
There are many possible explanations, but a little of facts'
Are you on drugs or something?

Are you seriously suggesting that the credible alternative to an ex Russian spy being poisoned by a Russian designed chemical poison, delivered by Russians,....is a poor quality Agatha Christie scenario, because the British invented crime fiction?

Key word. "Fiction".
You should be familiar with this from watching Russian media.

Charlie Rowley's brother, who has visited Charlie in hospital, says that according to Charlie the poison was contained in a small perfume bottle. The police have declined to confirm.

No surprise there, but it disproves [edit: would disprove] at least some of the bonkers conspiracy theories being peddled here recently. Unless of course Charlie himself, his circle of friends and family, police who have interviewed him and the NHS staff who are treating him are all in on the conspiracy and can be trusted to remain so...

Last edited:
A quick synopsis:

Much the same as the pages before and nothing new since finding the container really.

Lots of ‘whataboutery’ and various theories based on nothing other than thinking the U.K. is run the same as Russia. A bit on why the Sovs were late for the war against Japan as somebody appeared upset. Then on the splitting of Poland.

Sergey, or at least one of them; is getting upset. Wants to know why he’s missing pieces in his briefing pack. YarS as usual is missing parts of his brain and thinks all recce troops (like he thinks scaleys do) know a foreign language and think they should be able to translate a song by a screaming skinny bald weirdo on a merry go round. 118118 is upset that nobody is still listening to him.

Hope this helps :)
Well that sums it up nicely and maybe illustrates there's no point in actually debating facts with the likes of 118118 & grey fox aka yars. It's all become a tedious repetition of the same facts and scenarios back to them which they just discount due to their agendas.