Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a fair one, but there are so many troll types you do pickup the habit of hitting ignore when someone starts to get silly.
Interesting comment Deleted 155579 - Ignore or Mong button - there is a difference. Anyway, your questions are interesting and appear to be looking for a fair bit of minor detail keep going....

Can leopard change his spots?
And yes, Porton-Down CW-labs finished usage of human 'volonteeres' as 'guinea-pig' only in 1989. Officially finished. If they hide nothing.
Well, we are compliant with OPCW inspections. So we haven't gassed anyone on purpose for, oh nearly 20 years.
Unlike Russia.
Oh.look! Whataboutery!

Calmly?? "Witness Jamie Paine said he saw a woman on a bench frothing at the mouth and her eyes "were wide open but completely white".
A doctor, who was shopping with her husband in the city centre on Sunday, said Ms Skripal was "slumped in her seat, completely unconscious" and had lost control of her bodily functions."
Yes. Typical hard poisoning with NA looks like an epileptic fit.

because the country had (really unexisted) WMD
....except that WMD were found, I've posted the reports so many times you can do the leg work this time - start point 500 CW shells destroyed in a US facility under the supervision of an International Team of observers, including - SHOCK! Russians......

But thanks for ignoring evidence you've already been given

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Here you go again saying everything's been explained and corrected.
Not through
any independent assets, though, but by yourselves.
That really can't do so instead lets go on what we're supposed to know and that;s MSM.

Does it look like plod are having a simple job of finding anyone to link this too- let alone Russia?

UK police admit they are no closer to solving Skripal attack
Subscribe to read | Financial Times
Well there you go, definitely the Russians.
Why are independent sources different to MSM? How can you be sure they don’t have an agenda of their own?
My own knowledge and background give me enough to see you are generally wrong and others on here and in other places have demonstrated technical knowledge enough to trust them as sources.

You are hung up on a 4 month investigation. This is what has been said to you many times but you ignore it. The police DO NOT give regular updates on their investigations. They DO NOT release evidence unless to seek witnesses etc.
Given that it is very unlikely that Skripal had cctv on his front door, it would not surprise me that the police cannot point fingers.
However, they have been able to convince 23 other countries that the Russians did it. Historically, countries don’t do such things just on our word.

As for the DSMA’s, you are seeing something that ISNT THERE. All they do is say don’t release names of intelligence personnel, in the same way that the army does not release names of special forces, snipers etc.
Again, this has been explained to you repeatedly, you just ignore it.

Still no reply to my question.

Why the concerted attempt to convince people on this minor website of their agenda?

Spit it out.

@KGB_resident Your oft-repeated denial of the industrial slaughter of Jews makes you a hollow shell of a human being.

There is less acceptance of war casualties in Russia than there used to be. I expect there is also more re!uctance to die for "The Motherland" as well.
Yes, that's my feeling, judging by what we know of interrogations of Regular Russian Army 'contract' soldiers (read 'conscripts by another name') captured in the Donbas none are keen to lay down their lives for putin and his illegal wars - maybe that's where the next revolution will come from - soldiers unhappy with being little more than still breathing pre-destined 'Cargo 200'

You don't spot any classic symptoms of nerve agent poisoning in the witnesses' reported descriptions?
If you are banned by Google, you can read Wikipedia:
"Initial symptoms following exposure to Sarin are a runny nose, tightness in the chest and constriction of the pupils. Soon after, the person will have difficulty breathing and they will experience nausea and drooling. As they continue to lose control of bodily functions, they may vomit, defecate and urinate. This phase is followed by twitching and jerking. Ultimately, the person becomes comatose and suffocates in a series of convulsive spasms. Moreover, common mnemonics for the symptomatology of organophosphate poisoning, including Sarin gas, are the "killer B's" of bronchorrhea and bronchospasm because they are the leading cause of death,[9] and SLUDGE – salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, gastrointestinal distress, and emesis (vomiting). Death may follow in 1 to 10 minutes after direct inhalation."

Sure, you are not 'recce'. Even British recces can't be so stupid. There are difference between statements 'He was poisoned by NA' and 'There are traces of NA in his body'.
Except that the OPCW findings confirmed the UK Government's findings about the "toxic chemical that was used in Salisbury and severely injured three people." Severely injured, poisoned, not mere traces. Stop your campaign of obfuscation, it isn't making anyone love or trust your country.

Still no reply to my question.

Why the concerted attempt to convince people on this minor website of their agenda?

Spit it out.

@KGB_resident Your oft-repeated denial of the industrial slaughter of Jews makes you a hollow shell of a human being.
The Holocaust is so great tragedy that it deserves special dedicated thread. Millions of Jews were murdered, killed, starved to the death. In fact it was industrial grade mass killing.
At the same time I doubt that gas chambers were widely being used for this unhuman purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.