Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. As maybe you remember Iraq was invaded because the country had (really unexisted) WMD. Russia WMD (including nuclear) are reality. So in theory Russia could be invaded using as a justification the same arguments (including 45 minutes claim).

I fear that you profoundly underestimate Russian armed forces.
No, I don't underestimate, you overestimate their capabilities. As a reconnaissance soldier, I spent many years studying the Russian armed forces & I continue to do so. They were no great shakes then & they certainly aren't now.

No, I don't underestimate, you overestimate their capabilities. As a reconnaissance soldier, I spent many years studying the Russian armed forces & I continue to do so. They were no great shakes then & they certainly aren't now.
They do have lots of them though.
And they don't seem to mind (or care) how many that they send to certain death.

, the russkies did this even I am not enough of a moron to argue against that view.
And you base this upon...what?

Don't want to rock ze arrsch boot?

There;s a lot of information on this thread.
How far back did you go for background-information ?
5 pages/ 10 pages........no pages?

if you find time go back 50 pages,

You have lots to learn about the last 4 months+ 1 wk of the o n g o i n g cr i m i n a l i n v e s t i g a t i o n
into the most toxic NA in the history of the planet.

No. As maybe you remember Iraq was invaded because the country had (really unexisted) WMD. Russia WMD (including nuclear) are reality. So in theory Russia could be invaded using as a justification the same arguments (including 45 minutes claim).

I fear that you profoundly underestimate Russian armed forces.
So, let's unpick this pile of steaming turd.
Iraq wasn't invaded because of its non existent WMD.
It was invaded because it had failed to comply with inspection demands because it hadn't convinced everyone it had got rid of the WMDs it certainly had possessed.
Lie #1
So" in theory 'Russia could be invaded.
By who? We KNOW you have WMDs and you can certainly use them faster than 45 minutes.
We have had that situation for the best part of 60 years.
Why should we "invade" you now? Do you think you need to be?
Seen any evidence of a mighty military build up to do this?
No.
Puerile lie #2.

Underestimate Russian armed forces?
Better than they have been, but they have been practicing a lot lately.
They are almost up to 1956 Hungary levels in invading their neighbours, and 1944 in civilian atrocity.
Well done.
Only got to get the mass rape and the execution camps sorted and you are going to be up to Stalinism at its best.

And you base this upon...what?

Don't want to rock ze arrsch boot?

There;s a lot of information on this thread.
How far back did you go for background-information ?
5 pages/ 10 pages........no pages?

if you find time go back 50 pages,

You have lots to learn about the last 4 months+ 1 wk of the o n g o i n g cr i m i n a l i n v e s t i g a t i o n
into the most toxic NA in the history of the planet.

Don't bother going back over his piss and wind. I'll save you time.
Russia did it.

And what about British chemical attack against Russian civilians? You did in 1919, and I have little doubts that it were you, who did it in 2018.
Just one episode for example:
Winston Churchill's shocking use of chemical weapons
Congratulations on one of the most egregious examples of what-aboutery seen yet. 1919 was nearly a century ago; the alleged events took place during armed conflict and did not contravene international law as then existing. (Not to mention the fact that the story claimed in the Giles Milton article happens to be disputed: Leading Myths: “Churchill Advocated the First Use of Lethal Gas” - The International Churchill Society )

After poisoning they were calmly lay on the bench. Is not typical for the clinic of NA poisoning.
It is for the later stages. "Calmly" my foot.
That is the coma phase.

Don't tell lies.
Especially such crap ones, my little wannabe warcriminal.

After poisoning they were calmly lay on the bench. Is not typical for the clinic of NA poisoning.
Calmly?? "Witness Jamie Paine said he saw a woman on a bench frothing at the mouth and her eyes "were wide open but completely white".
A doctor, who was shopping with her husband in the city centre on Sunday, said Ms Skripal was "slumped in her seat, completely unconscious" and had lost control of her bodily functions."

I could quibble on infection to ambulance response times, but a few comments from the anti-russian trolls puts me off going on about it.

That's exactly what I wanted to know, my NBC Training was an age ago and I am not a trained paramedic. From reading, the stuff can stay active for years so hopefully they will find whatever infected the two druggies and not affect anyone else.

Thanks, blurp

Who said the latest two casualties were druggies?

Congratulations on one of the most egregious examples of what-aboutery seen yet. 1919 was nearly a century ago; the alleged events took place during armed conflict and did not contravene international law as then existing.
Can leopard change his spots?
And yes, Porton-Down CW-labs finished usage of human 'volonteeres' as 'guinea-pig' only in 1989. Officially finished. If they hide nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads