Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted 155579

Personally I feel the mong buttons should be disallowed in the current affairs section.
Explain yourself using words as to why you disagree not banging a button that means nothing and usually leads to further confusion.
This is supposed to be a 'serious' part of the site.
Its a fair one, but there are so many troll types you do pickup the habit of hitting ignore when someone starts to get silly.

D

Deleted 155579

It's a stimulant, gets the body going again after organ failure usually cardiac.
So not a treatment :)

Maybe the delivery system as suggested by blurt, was skin contact and the dosage was insufficient to overwhelm the body, giving a half hour window or so for the atropine to be administered.

And what about British chemical attack against Russian civilians? You did in 1919, and I have little doubts that it were you, who did it in 2018.
Just one episode for example:
Winston Churchill's shocking use of chemical weapons
But I am not denying it am I?
Shameful and never repeated thankfully.

By the way, it wasn't me that did 'it' in 1919 or 2018 any more than it was you who poisoned the Skripals and the latest victims.

I appreciate that English isn't your first language but I would be obliged if you might attempt to get your grammatical tense at least a little correct.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
You remember a couple of weeks into the op and it all went really, really quiet for a long time i presume? Are you suggesting that there was a DSMA that was not made public? Or perhaps it is more likely that there was no new news coming out to talk about? A few days before the latest casualties you were crowing about how HMG was hoping it would all go away, in which case why not block this latest one?

Salisbury District Hospital are on-record, from the BBC Newsnight piece, saying they didn't even identify or treat for A-234 for more than 36hrs.

Even though according to Gary Aitkenhead, there is no antidote/treatment known for A-234/
and there's a 99.9% chance of death, how has everyone, bar an alcoholic heroin-addict on long-term self-destruct, survived and 'recovered'.. How were the different casualties infected? Inhalation, absorption, injection? Did they inhale spores (or whatever) from another person?
Consider that on occasion, someone will die of a common cold, others may die of it. By the same measure, the casualties here may well have been infected in different strengths, have different levels of immune system (an alcoholic heroin addict for example might be quite weak).
Each means of transmission might mean they received a different dose.

It's just such an awful crock, full of inconsistencies and contradictions.
Pot, kettle, black i am afraid. You have yet to come up with something that isnt full of the above. Every point you have described has been explained or corrected.

I for one do not think you are 'trolling' Sergey.
Through my eyes you are standing up for your homeland and that is understandable.
I see.
But your country's authorities (of various types) have a lot of previous form for political assassinations especially in foreign countries which is encompassed in English law as Modus Operandi.
Yes, it happened in Soviet times. Later it also happened. For example Chechen separatists leader was assassinated in Qatar. In 2010 mr.Putin claimed that assassination as a tool is not and will not be used. Though word sounded by a politician costs less than half penny.
It is possible this principle exists in Russian law as well.
No, in Russian Law it doesn't exist but frequently secret serviced don't follow the Law (and not only in Russia).
For instance, I find your opinions on the Holocaust disturbing and insulting to the victims but you are entitled to your opinion as are we all.
The Holocaust happened and it was one of the greatest tragedies in human history. Millions Jews were murdered, killed, starved to the death. But as for wide use of gas chambers to kill the people on industrial scale then I doubt. I don't claim anything but still doubt.

I don't care if you weren't talking to me.
You're an A grade div and you have done nothing but deflect/distract since you turned up on this thread.
I just mostly ignore you and usually just block you as your posts are stupid and you take up too much space on the page with your dumb posts.
The one that I'm replying to is a prime-example as to the poor informative-standard of your posts.

Get on topic.
Isn't it strange how Russian trolls have a monopoly of truth and routinely accuse others if doing exactly what they themselves do.

There is only one A grade div here.
You.
Alongside that paragon of honesty KGB, and the moral giant and ethical saint that is YarS /Gray Fox.

I see.

Yes, it happened in Soviet times. Later it also happened. For example Chechen separatists leader was assassinated in Qatar. In 2010 mr.Putin claimed that assassination as a tool is not and will not be used. Though word sounded by a politician costs less than half penny.

No, in Russian Law it doesn't exist but frequently secret serviced don't follow the Law (and not only in Russia).

The Holocaust happened and it was one of the greatest tragedies in human history. Millions Jews were murdered, killed, starved to the death. But as for wide use of gas chambers to kill the people on industrial scale then I doubt. I don't claim anything but still doubt.

Started so well by admitting Putin lies.
Then went full retard into Holocaust denial.

Well done, liar.

Just a bit of Sherlock Holmes, a bit pointless to some and a bit of fun to me.. Lets face it, the russkies did this even I am not enough of a moron to argue against that view.
No problem and I agree with the bolded.
My intervention was merely to explain that the presence of atropine is/was common in NHS emergency treatment areas and even us lowly psychiatric nurses had to be aware of how to use it and why it was needed.
They never mentioned nerve agents though.

It requires Iraqi style 'liberation' operation that will not happen anytime soon.
Btw, there is a lot of WMD in Russia and there is a lot of oil.
Would you support regime change in Russia and will you take part in liberation adventure?
It won't be outsiders that liberate Russia. It will happen from within.
But I support regime change.
Alot of WMD? Is that a veiled threat?
The Russian armed forces aren't as strong or professional as the Kremlin portrays them. You should bear that in mind.

Pot, kettle, black i am afraid. You have yet to come up with something that isnt full of the above. Every point you have described has been explained or corrected.
Here you go again saying everything's been explained and corrected.
Not through
any independent assets, though, but by yourselves.
That really can't do so instead lets go on what we're supposed to know and that;s MSM.

Does it look like plod are having a simple job of finding anyone to link this too- let alone Russia?

UK police admit they are no closer to solving Skripal attack
Subscribe to read | Financial Times
Well there you go, definitely the Russians.

Not through
That really can't do so instead lets go on what we're supposed to know and that;s MSM.
Does it look like plod are having a simple job of finding anyone to link this too- let alone Russia?
You have posted that before.

Go away.

It won't be outsiders that liberate Russia. It will happen from within.
But I support regime change.
Alot of WMD? Is that a veiled threat?
No. As maybe you remember Iraq was invaded because the country had (really unexisted) WMD. Russia WMD (including nuclear) are reality. So in theory Russia could be invaded using as a justification the same arguments (including 45 minutes claim).
The Russian armed forces aren't as strong or professional as the Kremlin portrays them. You should bear that in mind.
I fear that you profoundly underestimate Russian armed forces.

Not through

Repetition, repetition, of empty conspiracy whataboutery still doesn't change the facts.
Russia did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads