Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

From the poker reference I can find “fist pump” which is basically American English rather than English English or fist fights at poker tournaments

“Some fist” remains meaningless to me
I think he's asking for some "******* action" but in a totally hetrosexual way

1531392964460.jpeg

meanwhile...... RUSSIA'S STILL GUILTY

I thought he was signing-off as I'll never stop.
I thought you'd realised by now, I am a cross between the Duracell bunny and a T1000 and I'll keep going till they bend the rules and ban me.
If you mean me then I never said I was 'signing off' anything, another lie maybe?
You on the other hand said Goodbye to us all after which I commented "He'll be back, they always come back" and as predicted you are back.
You crack on pal, your posts are amusing but I'm not sure that they are appropriate for Current Affairs as you are adding nothing. You are not engaging in any type of debate and generally posting the same old stuff over and over again.
I suppose the resident Mods for this particular forum have their reasons for letting you carry on but as far as I am concerned you are just another dreary idiot.

You said you would answer my question but you haven't. I'm so very disappointed in you as you seem to have answers to lots of other questions you weren't asked.

It wasn't that difficult was it particularly as you claimed it happened so I thought you would have evidence to back up your claim.

Was the question too hard for you to answer?

Oohhh...selective reading.
They don't know the individual who applied the stuff,
But they know what it is.
They know who made it.
They know who ordered the hit.

Once again.
It was Russia.
And how did you got that knowledge? From the voices in your head? Or just because 'Russia is bad?
Funny example of the British logic: "Russians did it, because they are bad, and they are bad, because they did it"
I can suggest an alternative explanation, much more credible: "Britain did it, just because Britain is bad, and Britain is bad, because they did it". Even in the darkest Medieval times such kind of the logical mistake (circulus in probando) was well known, and was not allowed in the serious discussions.

And how did you got that knowledge? From the voices in your head? Or just because 'Russia is bad?
Funny example of the British logic: "Russians did it, because they are bad, and they are bad, because they did it"
I can suggest an alternative explanation, much more credible: "Britain did it, just because Britain is bad, and Britain is bad, because they did it". Even in the darkest Medieval times such kind of the logical mistake (circulus in probando) was well known, and was not allowed in the serious discussions.
Almost English, well done. Shame it was the normal crap.

Has it occurred to you that you are most definitely not going to convince the vast majority of us that it wasn't the Russians?
363 pages and with very few exceptions we are at a consensus that the events are tied to Russia.
So, why are you bothering with what could be termed 'A Fools Errand'?
Nobody believes you or KGB Resident or that stupid 184461.
Yet you continue to press your pointless opinions.
Would you post on Jehovah's Witnesses sites about blood transfusions with the same persistence?

You and your allies are becoming trite and pointless and I am beginning to wonder what you are actually doing here.

We have a saying in the UK, 'You are flogging a dead horse' and that is exactly what you are doing.

On ROPS
On ROPs
Or even the 2 DSMAs that only cover intelligence agent identities
That's the badger.
You do read my posts don't you?
Int operator identities?
Steele and Miller are both SIS, retired or not.
This is the actual D-N text:

‘inadvertent disclosure of Sensitive Personnel Information (SPI) that reveals the identity, location or contact details of personnel (and their family members) who have security, intelligence and/or counter-terrorist backgrounds, including members of the UK Security and Intelligence Agencies, MOD and Specials Forces.’ The full text of DSMA notice 05 can be found on the DSMA website.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/u-k-d...uments-relating-to-the-skripal-affair/5639929

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Pablo_Miller
Christopher Steele - Wikipedia

And considering Miller handled Skripal from Salisbury.
RVs, once a month, same location every month.

'Mr Skripal was also said to have been close to an unnamed intelligence expert who carried out work for independent security firm Orbis Business Intelligence.

Orbis was founded by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who was behind a notorious and controversial dossier on Donald Trump, which claimed Moscow had compromising information on the US President.

But Orbis has denied having any connection to Mr Skripal's work.'

Sergei Skripal 'met MI6 handler every month at Salisbury restaurant' | Daily Mail Online

'Nothing to hide? Nothing to fear..'

They should lift the D Notices and let all the cats out of all the bags.

That's the badger.
You do read my posts don't you?
Int operator identities?
Steele and Miller are both SIS, retired or not.
This is the actual D-N text:

‘inadvertent disclosure of Sensitive Personnel Information (SPI) that reveals the identity, location or contact details of personnel (and their family members) who have security, intelligence and/or counter-terrorist backgrounds, including members of the UK Security and Intelligence Agencies, MOD and Specials Forces.’ The full text of DSMA notice 05 can be found on the DSMA website.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/u-k-d...uments-relating-to-the-skripal-affair/5639929

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Pablo_Miller
Christopher Steele - Wikipedia

And considering Miller handled Skripal from Salisbury.
RVs, once a month, same location every month.

'Mr Skripal was also said to have been close to an unnamed intelligence expert who carried out work for independent security firm Orbis Business Intelligence.

Orbis was founded by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who was behind a notorious and controversial dossier on Donald Trump, which claimed Moscow had compromising information on the US President.

But Orbis has denied having any connection to Mr Skripal's work.'

Sergei Skripal 'met MI6 handler every month at Salisbury restaurant' | Daily Mail Online

'Nothing to hide? Nothing to fear..'

They should lift the D Notices and let all the cats out of all the bags.
Exactly - identities not “everything to do with the skripals”

Why have you posted the normal cut & paste rubbish when you've already admitted that no one else but Russia was responsible?
Hello
Have you read Animal Farm yet? Remember? This morning you said it had nothing to do with Russia yet the author himself wrote it was allegorical to pre and post revolutionary Russia and Stalin

Now, please go away