Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Including you? Bit of a stupid point to make really wasn’t it?
Because unless we’re directly involved, we’re all believing something that someone has told us.
The difference is that you’re believing the line spun by a regime in whose own country journalists are routinely murdered, which has form for assassinating dissidents going back over a century and is guilty of both military and cyber attacks in very recent history.
I’d say if you would rather believe that bunch of thugs, you are misguided or possibly an idiot. Or both.
While you, presumably, believe anything put out by HM government?

No. I believe- or don’t believe- based on a composite of views and reports from a range of sources.
All you clowns can do is quote RT and take the odd tweet out context.
The other perspective you all choose to ignore is that of form. Russia has form for unpleasantry. Do you deny that?

I don’t believe anybody has blinkers on for all and every statement made by HMG. But Putin’s agitprop is so full of lies it’s difficult to get to the truth. For example, can you quote any investigation by them on CivCas caused in Syria? Any ‘anti-govt’ statement?

Any country accused of such actions would welcome investigation by OPCW and allow unfettered access. Have they? All we’ve seen is reams of Jackanory’s and extracting the urine on British detectives. You even had Lavrov telling a complete lie on the Swiss lab result.

Their response is farcical so far and are not the actions of a state with nothing to hide.

I don’t believe anybody has blinkers on for all and every statement made by HMG. But Putin’s agitprop is so full of lies it’s difficult to get to the truth. For example, can you quote any investigation by them on CivCas caused in Syria? Any ‘anti-govt’ statement?

Any country accused of such actions would welcome investigation by OPCW and allow unfettered access. Have they? All we’ve seen is reams of Jackanory’s and extracting the urine on British detectives. You even had Lavrov telling a complete lie on the Swiss lab result.

Their response is farcical so far and are not the actions of a state with nothing to hide.
That is precisely the point.
Agitprop is a cloud of lies.

Russia would have you believe that "the truth is out there" in the cloud of alternate conspiracy nonsense, instead of that which the rest of the world accepts as true based on the evidence.

It isn't.
Because to the Russians there is NO truth, unless it serves Russia. Any lie that serves Russia becomes a truth.

Therefore any lie will do, however ridiculous, as long as it excuses Russia from blame for its crimes.

10 days ago..

Russia!
Russia!
Russia!

Time to invoke an art.5 to reply to this blatant act of war...etc.....etc...etc.

Right now, just off the press.....

UK police admit they are no closer to solving Skripal attack
Counter-terror chief says ‘no guarantee’ over further traces of deadly nerve agent

' The head of the UK’s counter terror policing unit has admitted that more than four months on from the Salisbury nerve agent attack, detectives are still no closer to identifying who carried out the attempted murder of Sergei and Yulia Skripal. '

'In his statement Mr Basu said scientists may never be able to definitively link the substances found to have killed Ms Sturgess and left the Skripals and Mr Rowley critically ill ...'

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Why do many of you willfully act like ill-informed UI's everytime?

Yeah, so let's just blame Russia even though there was never any:
E
vidence,
Proof ,
CCTV.
Or even just some honesty.

Skripals' and Bailey's homes/possessions all bought up and due to be incinerated/destroyed.

Still nothing on the time-line.
Do the press/gov want is to believe takes effect in:
12-24 hours?
4 hours?
30secs-2mins- As you would expect from something 5-10x potency of VX.

The mega-expensive o n g o i n g c r i m i n a l i n v e s t i g a t i o n has just unveiled their latest predictable headline.

Counter-terror chief says ‘no guarantee’ over further traces of deadly nerve agent

Just asking for a friend:

Will there be a moment when the light-bulbs in your void-like heads start flickering here?
Maybe?

s

10 days ago..

Russia!
Russia!
Russia!

Time to invoke an art.5 to reply to this blatant act of war...etc.....etc...etc.

Right now, just off the press.....

' The head of the UK’s counter terror policing unit has admitted that more than four months on from the Salisbury nerve agent attack, detectives are still no closer to identifying who carried out the attempted murder of Sergei and Yulia Skripal. '

'In his statement Mr Basu said scientists may never be able to definitively link the substances found to have killed Ms Sturgess and left the Skripals and Mr Rowley critically ill ...'

Why do many of you willfully act like ill-informed UI's everytime?

You said you were going remember - bye bye

Yeah, so let's just blame Russia even though there was never any:
E
vidence,
Proof ,
CCTV.
Or even just some honesty.

Skripals' and Bailey's homes/possessions all bought up and due to be incinerated/destroyed.

Still nothing on the time-line.
Do the press/gov want is to believe takes effect in:
12-24 hours?
4 hours?
30secs-2mins- As you would expect from something 5-10x potency of VX.

The mega-expensive o n g o i n g c r i m i n a l i n v e s t i g a t i o n has just unveiled their latest predictable headline.

Just asking for a friend:

Will there be a moment when the light-bulbs in your void-like heads start flickering here?
Maybe?

s

You said you were going remember - bye bye