Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
... The essence of my point concerned the proximity of the CBW establishments that (used to be) or are in close proximity to the Novichok incident and that these are effectively surrounded by military bases. The hypothesis being that any nerve agent attack in that area might result in a faster response than in a less sensitive place. ...
Sorry, could you clarify that one for me? Do you suspect that whoever deployed the (proven) nerve agent might have been calculating on a fast response in view of the proximity to the DSTL extablishment? If so, why?

Those who are receiving compensation of some form are not being ‘bought’ for their compliance to a narrative
They are getting payments due to the circumstances that have affected their lives, and the skripals in particular cannot just go home when it all blows over

I think he has been told this before. A bit like everything else. He originally started off with the Manchester bombing calling it false flag and /or not happening ( despite myself and at least one other poster having intimate knowledge of it). From there, we have seen the complete denial of information counter to his poorly constructed narrative in this case. Go figure.

The handle used may have been originally used by an ex FFL serviceman according to condottiere but it has now been copied or used by 184461. I dare say, a tracking through servers would show a location but that would also be denied /altered.

As it stands now, the thread is pointless. Nevertheless, I would request the Mods to keep it open because I think more interesting information will come to light when the investigation is completed.

How do you assassinate someone with gold? Like Genghis (and Kahl Drogo) and pour it molten? Ingest it? Have a ton fall on your head? I’m sure you would’ve googled units based near Salisbury.
Didn't need to, was based in Tidworth 67-70 (5 Bde), Late night trains to Andover at weekends, walk back to camp via Luggershall, DNBC Instr course Winterbourne Gunner 72. You seem to want to take an intended piece of humour (Fort Knox - Gold) and turn it into something more. I'm done.

Open your mind, Cleetus.

How are you not picking up on the comedy of errors at play here?
Close your briefing pack, numbnuts.
It is crap.
So are you.

The comedy of terror here is Russia trying to rewrite history yet again, with the same old punchline "Russia didn't do nuffink."

The problem is that it was never funny in the first place.
Or credible.
Bit like you, really.

Surely no. It were two versions of the investigation, nothing more. But - there was no really good proves, so there was no any official blame.
We’re to ignore what Snr Admiral’s say? I’ll remember that but as usual, like your ‘slander’ quote you won’t mean it YarS.

Didn't need to, was based in Tidworth 67-70 (5 Bde), Late night trains to Andover at weekends, walk back to camp via Luggershall, DNBC Instr course Winterbourne Gunner 72. You seem to want to take an intended piece of humour (Fort Knox - Gold) and turn it into something more. I'm done.
Okay..... I did Winterbourne Gunner a while back now. Also exercised on PD’s range. Neither made me think a Nerve Agent would be used during peacetime.

I used Fort Knox as a well known example of security and military encampment. It’s nothing like Salisbury having been to both places.

Sorry, could you clarify that one for me? Do you suspect that whoever deployed the (proven) nerve agent might have been calculating on a fast response in view of the proximity to the DSTL extablishment? If so, why?
If you piece together what I was getting at it was precisely the reverse - that it was ironic that someone would use a nerve agent in an area that had close proximity to CBW and other secrutiy related establishments. The irony being that those establishments were precisely where rapid response might result and limit the intent of the attacker. Nothing really confusing about what I am stating - must be the heat.

Okay..... I did Winterbourne Gunner a while back now. Also exercised on PD’s range. Neither made me think a Nerve Agent would be used during peacetime.

I used Fort Knox as a well known example of security and military encampment. It’s nothing like Salisbury having been to both places.
I take it you passed. Not sure if we were ever on the PD range, don't recall it having one, though there was some kind of simulator for a nuke that was demonstrated and the ultra violet exercise where we had to decontaminate ourselves from mustard gas - would that be a correct recollection?

We’re to ignore what Snr Admiral’s say? I’ll remember that but as usual, like your ‘slander’ quote you won’t mean it YarS.
Admiral said, that he (personally) believes that it was collision between Russian and American submarine. Investigators said, that they didn't found anybodies guilty. So, even if there was a collision, it was not a 'murder', but an 'accudent'. So, no official blames, sanctions or declarations of the war.

If you piece together what I was getting at it was precisely the reverse - that it was ironic that someone would use a nerve agent in an area that had close proximity to CBW and other secrutiy related establishments. The irony being that those establishments were precisely where rapid response might result and limit the intent of the attacker. Nothing really confusing about what I am stating - must be the heat.
Thanks! The location of the target might have influenced the location of the attack. Incidentally, the "mustard gas" you mentioned was a harmless simulation. You know that, I know that, most people here know that but I mention it for the benefit of one of our resident trolls who thought it normal for traces of nerve agent to be blowing around the Salisbury environment off a military training area.

Last edited:
I take it you passed. Not sure if we were ever on the PD range, don't recall it having one, though there was some kind of simulator for a nuke that was demonstrated and the ultra violet exercise where we had to decontaminate ourselves from mustard gas - would that be a correct recollection?
The range is near the actual site. You can (or could, it’s a while ago) book it and do their ‘battle run’ in full 4R. We did some dems there, blowing up an old bunker. Mate got a broken leg on the drop in.

UV light was used to show how good (actually how poor) your decontamination drills were. Sprayed with a liquid that you couldn’t see. Blot bang rub. Oops, you’re dead.

Yeah passed. There was a few retests after the initial entry exam(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.