Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost as though you are trying to intentionally spread misinformation and cause upset rather than have an open debate.
I suspect that it is Maskirovka.

A not so subtle attempt to deflect from the fact that the canteen is developing binary coconut macaroons;

1] Coconuty rubbish.
2] A glace cherry from a jar... uurgh.

2] plus 3] a heavenly concoction for which a man would sell his soul.

Mr. Skripal knew about this and has been bought off. Contrary to what the conspiracists think, the detective was merely the major shareholder in family favourites and had to be paid off in case he weaponised his stock ( with a cherry).

118118...must do better!

West and Russia square off for fight over empowering chemical...
OPCW to be given more teeth in a British submission supported by France and the US to actually ‘name names’ ie apportion blame for CW incidents. Funnily enough it’s not supported by Russia who are looking at a different proposal and also one by Indonesia. Neither of the latter two appear to have much traction:
A British-led proposal, which is backed by Western powers including France, Germany and the United States and will be debated at a special session of the OPCW on Tuesday, would give the world body greater powers to assign responsibility for violations of the Chemical Weapons Convention.

The draft proposal circulated by Britain, a copy of which has been obtained by Reuters, would thrust the OPCW to the forefront of the diplomatic confrontation between the West and Moscow which has seen relations deteriorate to their lowest point since the Cold War.

The Western draft is opposed by Russia which has submitted a rival proposal, the details of which are not yet known. Western diplomats said Moscow’s draft, and a third text from Indonesia, were not believed to have strong political backing.
Based on the JIM (Joint Investigative Mechanism) which apportioned blame and was vetoed by Russia four times on renewal:
Up to now it has fallen to the United Nations, where a joint OPCW-U.N. team known as the Joint Investigative Mechanism (JIM) was created in 2015, to identify individuals or institutions behind chemical weapons attacks in Syria.

The JIM confirmed that Syrian government troops used the nerve agent sarin and chorine barrel bombs on multiple occasions, while Islamic State militants were found to have used sulfur mustard.

But at a deadlocked U.N. Security Council, the JIM was disbanded last year after Moscow used its veto to block several resolutions seeking to renew its mandate beyond November 2017.
21 states apparently support the measure and BoJo is likely to submit the proposal tomorrow. OPCW allege over 400 uses of CW in Syria since the civil war began:
The new British-led proposal, which so far has the support of 21 other states, comes after a steady increase since 2012 of the use of chemical weapons, mainly in the Syrian civil war, but also in Iraq, Malaysia and England.

It is expected to be submitted by British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson on Tuesday in The Hague and voted on by OPCW members on Wednesday, sources told Reuters.

Decisions must win two-thirds of votes cast to be passed.

The OPCW has recorded around 400 alleged uses of chemical weapons in Syria since 2014, causing hundreds of civilian deaths. Air strikes by the United States, France and Britain were launched in April in response to an alleged poison attack in the Douma enclave near Damascus earlier that month.
text is to be voted on and may of course change. France is unhappy at what they see as the ‘trivialisation of the use of CW in war zones, especially in Syria:
“We believe that the chemical non-proliferation regime is in danger,” said a French diplomatic source. “It’s in danger because we continue to see a trivialization of the use of chemical weapons in war zones, especially in Syria.”

Under the British proposal, the text of which could change before it is voted on, the head of the OPCW would establish a body “with a view to facilitating universal attribution” for attacks globally.

“The political objective is to re-mobilize the international community for the political condemnation of the use, manufacture and use of chemical weapons,” the source said.
OPCW Head to then propose ways ‘to enhance the capacity and tools’ needed to create such a mechanism. 130!out of 193 members have registered to participate in the conference:
The OPCW’s head will then propose ways “to enhance the capacity and tools” needed to create such a mechanism at the OPCW.

By Friday, roughly 130 out of the 193 OPCW members had registered to participate in the conference, which could run until Thursday.

West and Russia square off for fight over empowering chemical...
OPCW to be given more teeth in a British submission supported by France and the US to actually ‘name names’ ie apportion blame for CW incidents. Funnily enough it’s not supported by Russia who are looking at a different proposal and also one by Indonesia. Neither of the latter two appear to have much traction:

Based on the JIM (Joint Investigative Mechanism) which apportioned blame and was vetoed by Russia four times on renewal:

21 states apparently support the measure and BoJo is likely to submit the proposal tomorrow. OPCW allege over 400 uses of CW in Syria since the civil war began:

text is to be voted on and may of course change. France is unhappy at what they see as the ‘trivialisation of the use of CW in war zones, especially in Syria:

OPCW Head to then propose ways ‘to enhance the capacity and tools’ needed to create such a mechanism. 130!out of 193 members have registered to participate in the conference:

Means nothing to Comrade It @184461 - he is too busy finding obscure images and reports to show that Russia has no N.A. capability, Russia never had N.A. capability and would never ever try to murder people to make an example of them. Nope, never.

(Sorry, I wasn't clear - N.A. I believe is Nougaty Almond - nut allergy is a killer!)

I am concerned about the drift from digestive biscuit to the unhealty bourgeois, sweet sticky alluring oh so wonderful creamy mouth watering fruity nutty (quick slap!) obscene decadent desserts.

It must be stopped.

Means nothing to Comrade It @184461 - he is too busy finding obscure images and reports to show that Russia has no N.A. capability, Russia never had N.A. capability and would never ever try to murder people to make an example of them. Nope, never.

(Sorry, I wasn't clear - N.A. I believe is Nougaty Almond - nut allergy is a killer!)
Nut allergy is not necessarily a killer

I know a girl who’s party trick is to eat something containing nuts, for it to immeadiatley be rejected by her body and expel through her nose.
She does not like to perform her party trick so it takes alcohol and peer pressure

She will generate disbelief when she survives weapon grade nut products

Last edited:
If the UK is to get support from the USA in relation to the OPCW should we mention more cookies as well as biscuits to make them feel closer to us?
I like your thinking, cookies; yes cookies. And maybe include the brownies too. Diversification and inclusion, yes. But not the Oreos. No, we cannot have the Oreos with their need for milk. We will have to be diplomatic on this one @Slime

Why do I need to know? Seems an odd question. Does it bother you?
What were his life-changing injuries? Do You know?
This thread has at least one and probably two or three Russian trolls spouting misinformation in their posts. Your style is very similar to theirs, if you’re not fair enough but we challenge these trolls very robustly.

None of us need to know what his injuries are but the medics have said they’re life changing, we don’t need to know any more than that unless he decides to tell us what they are. There are long term effects from surviving NA exposure.

I like your thinking, cookies; yes cookies. And maybe include the brownies too. Diversification and inclusion, yes. But not the Oreos. No, we cannot have the Oreos with their need for milk. We will have to be diplomatic on this one @Slime
Be careful comrade, it is a slippery path you tread. I would hate for you to be denownsted due to your enthusiasm for decadent ways even if they are well meaning. You too could be on the digestive ban list if you are not very careful.

Fruit cake for all good workers.

Have we had the confession from a Ukrainian pilot yet, or are we still working up to that one?

I think we are working up to that one.

We are still trying, without much success, to find out the biscuit and beverage consumption at the St.Petersburg troll canteen.

Is it just coincidence that no one has mentioned fig rolls yet?

Is this thread still going?

Have we had the confession from a Ukrainian pilot yet, or are we still working up to that one?
The thread is going strong. We got so fed up with184461 deflecting, posting old and warped information we asked him about his work place coffee arrangements. He's continually refused to answer so we assume his supervisor won't let him speak on that subject and we are having a much better discussion on beverages and biscuits with a slight foray into cakes.

Do Ukrainian pilots have access to biscuits in survival packs?

Be careful comrade, it is a slippery path you tread. I would hate for you to be denownsted due to your enthusiasm for decadent ways even if they are well meaning. You too could be on the digestive ban list if you are not very careful.

Fruit cake for all good workers.
Ah @offog you have proved you are true to the cause. I was wondering if anyone would notice that deliberate foray into decadence. I wanted to test the loyalty of the members and you as always showed the best interests of the glorious cause of the biscuit whilst also ensuring colleagues did not overstep their boundaries. You have been awarded the peoples medal of the hobnob (3rd class, without chocolate) for your loyalty.

I think we are working up to that one.

We are still trying, without much success, to find out the biscuit and beverage consumption at the St.Petersburg troll canteen.

Is it just coincidence that no one has mentioned fig rolls yet?
I bloody love fig rolls....

Why do I need to know? Seems an odd question. Does it bother you?
What were his life-changing injuries? Do You know?
As a newsworthy piece we know that he was a policeman, doing his job and got caught up in a murder attempt, picking up contamination when he went to the house
We have the news that he was well enough to leave hospital, but still has the effects and has to live with them
It’s not particularly any of our business, and he left hospital wanting privacy

People get a bit touchy on here with (especially new) accounts asking about details - some of which to satisfy their conspiracy that everyone has been “miraculously cured” .... also despite the great gaping hole in Yulias neck, because she looks so “healthy”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads