Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop this lunacy now.

He was not a hero, but a villain and traitor to his class. He deserved all he got when he demanded hobnobs be given to the loyal hard working women and men. His attempt to sway them with fleeting luxuries and divert them from the right course and the glory of the revolution.

Today hobnobs tomorrow chocolate fingers.

Denigrate this trator and never speak his name or you to will have a viste at 3 of the clock and your biscuits tins inspected for illicit and bourgeoisie Family Circle.

You have been warned!!!
Oh how my name shall forever suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous slurs.

My accusers though victors, they are victors without honour.

But as I lie here vanquished and stricken gasping my last, I do so in the knowledge that the curse of the Hobnob affair will blight their scurvy souls for eternity.

Oh how my name shall forever suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous slurs.

My accusers though victors, they are victors without honour.

But as I lie here vanquished and stricken gasping my last, I do so in the knowledge that the curse of the Hobnob affair will blight their scurvy souls for eternity.
Comrade @Zemlyak your image will be removed from history. It will be as you never existed. You will be as the last Duchy Original on the plate at a Women's Institute meeting - you will disappear leaving no trace and no one will have recall by whom and when!

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
First they came for the Chocolate Digestives, and I did not speak out—
Because I do not like them.

Then they came for the Jaffa Cakes, and I did not speak out—
Because they are not real biscuits.

Then they came for the Garibaldis, and I did not speak out—
Because who eats fruit in a biscuit?

Then they came for mine —and there was no Malted Milks left.

A valuable lesson there - Troubling times ahead

First they came for the Chocolate Digestives, and I did not speak out—
Because I do not like them.

Then they came for the Jaffa Cakes, and I did not speak out—
Because they are not real biscuits.

Then they came for the Garibaldis, and I did not speak out—
Because who eats fruit in a biscuit?

Then they came for mine —and there was no Malted Milks left.

A valuable lesson there - Troubling times ahead
#prayforwebber?

If that's your best effort you've all let gov.uk down.
I can't believe the deflection in not wanting to discuss this case and the lack of evidence and anomalies but then I remembered which site i was on.

...Whoops here's a new one.
This needs more attention than it's getting - bizarre if true.
Since when do you spend tax-payer money on buying up crime scenes?
Considering Skripal's place was already payed for by the british taxpayer (bought for cash/ no mortgage) when he was swapped back in 2010.
Let alone the cars and houses of witnesses? Are there any other examples of this happening?
Ever?

Why are they chucking the 'hero' copper < half a mil when there was zero confirmed contamination at his pad?
Salisbury probe extends to town ‘where poisoned cop Nick Bailey lived’... raising fears he brought nerve agent Novichok home with him

Is this the payout for a job (sort of) well-done, fooling the masses or at least arsch.co.uk while also screwing the Russians and pushing the whole case down a deep abyss and giving no credible explanation for paying certain actors off while letting the shopkeepers of Salisbury go to the wall?

'Skripal’s house, which is still the scene of an ongoing investigation after the he Salisbury nerve agent attack, will be bought by the Government for about £350,000 along with his car and personal items in the house.

The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs said it would be inappropriate to comment on the personal matters of anyone involved in the attack.

Wiltshire Police will also pay Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey, who fell ill after being exposed to military nerve agent Novichok while investigating the March 4 attack, around £430,000, according to the Sunday Times.
Wiltshire Police told the Sunday Times it was a "personal matter".

Sergei Skripal's contaminated home to be bought for £1million... and YOU'RE paying for it

After all, if the NA was most evident on the front door and that wasn't confirmed till a month later how do you think the teams all accessed the property? Skripals poisoned from front door of Salisbury home, police say

What could possibly be amiss with these pictures?

The highest concentration of NA '6-8 times more potent than VX' was supposedly on the door so why aren't there a lot more cas?
Why is a 'hero' copper 'who may or may not have gone home' and an individual who already had free digs courtesy of the taxpayer getting massive payouts?

How long till all and any 'potential evidence' is wiped from history?

Why are they chucking the 'hero' copper < half a mil when there was zero confirmed contamination at his pad?

Is this the payout for a job (sort of) well-done, fooling the masses or at least arsch.co.uk while also screwing the Russians and pushing the whole case down a deep abyss and giving no credible explanation for paying certain actors off while letting the shopkeepers of Salisbury go to the wall?

After all, if the NA was most evident on the front door and that wasn't confirmed till a month later how do you think the teams all accessed the property

The highest concentration of NA '6-8 times more potent than VX' was supposedly on the door so why aren't there a lot more cas?
Why is a 'hero' copper 'who may or may not have gone home' and an individual who already had free digs courtesy of the taxpayer getting massive payouts?
Perhaps because he’s had a life changing event whilst working?
No, not a payoff for a job well done - bribe payoff would not be published in the papers.
Note that the affected businesses are also getting payouts, but not at that level as there’s are for loss of business

Do you think that many of the police had gloves on? Do you also have the dates of when those photos were taken directly outside the house? Pperhaps before the trace was discovered, perhaps afterwards, perhaps the risk had been known, perhaps the rest of the neighbours hadn’t been affected, perhaps the rest of the people in the Mill, Zizzis, Maltings hadn’t been affected

One person involved has been a guest of the tax payer for betraying his country and selling secrets
One was a policeman doing his job
One was a woman caught up for being a member of the family

If that's your best effort you've all let gov.uk down.
I can't believe the deflection in not wanting to discuss this case and the lack of evidence and anomalies but then I remembered which site i was on.

...Whoops here's a new one.
This needs more attention than it's getting - bizarre if true.
Since when do you spend tax-payer money on buying up crime scenes?
Considering Skripal's place was already payed for by the british taxpayer (bought for cash/ no mortgage) when he was swapped back in 2010.
Let alone the cars and houses of witnesses? Are there any other examples of this happening?
Ever?

Salisbury probe extends to town ‘where poisoned cop Nick Bailey lived’... raising fears he brought nerve agent Novichok home with him

'Skripal’s house, which is still the scene of an ongoing investigation after the he Salisbury nerve agent attack, will be bought by the Government for about £350,000 along with his car and personal items in the house.

The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs said it would be inappropriate to comment on the personal matters of anyone involved in the attack.

Wiltshire Police will also pay Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey, who fell ill after being exposed to military nerve agent Novichok while investigating the March 4 attack, around £430,000, according to the Sunday Times.
Wiltshire Police told the Sunday Times it was a "personal matter".

Sergei Skripal's contaminated home to be bought for £1million... and YOU'RE paying for it

After all, if the NA was most evident on the front door and that wasn't confirmed till a month later how do you think the teams all accessed the property? Skripals poisoned from front door of Salisbury home, police say

What could possibly be amiss with these pictures?

How long till all and any 'potential evidence' is wiped from history?

It's almost as though you are trying to intentionally spread misinformation and cause upset rather than have an open debate.

Anyway - tell us about your coffee arrangements
Kettle and jar?
Vending machine
Free vending machine

Do you have set breaks

As said many many times before; if you can't tell us about your employee beverages you can't tell us anything and you should stop posting.

Last edited:

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Actually, he has raised an important point, so far missed in this discussion...

I can't believe the deflection in not wanting to discuss this cake and the lack of evidence and anomalies but then I remembered which site i was on.
Victoria sponge to go with tea? Muffins? Lemon drizzle, brownies?

With reference to this topic I think Fruit would be the perfect choice. The wife likes carrot but I have always been a fruit cake

person.

This modern idea of wedding cakes made of sponge is just wrong. fruit soaked in brandy or rum for a good six months before making the cake is the right way.

Even the French are willing to fight for fruit cake.

Oh my goodness, my bad for missing the coded message. Victoria sponge and lemon drizzle, possibly fruit cake for the higher ranking. Brownies are just too American to be considered for for our table and muffin?. Well, muffins are for winter high tea, possibly surpassed by crumpet (snigger) for late night, not to be surpassed by a spot of tiffin.

You are right @offog - we should follow the revolutionary fervour of our French cousins and bring cake into the fold of biscuits.....
Death or cake
Death or cake
Death or cake

I can't see cake being supplied unless it's special occasions, team bonding or the like.

I find it very disappointing that the vitally important questions on workplace beverages and snacks aren't being answered.

I can't see cake being supplied unless it's special occasions, team bonding or the like.

I find it very disappointing that the vitally important questions on workplace beverages and snacks aren't being answered.
I know. I believe the answers to those questions are important. How can we continue without those answers. They are simple ones .... unless that is they contribute to some sort of state/employer secret. Maybe its a fear of being taxed for a benefit in kind. That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads