Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’ve nailed it.

Russia signed up to the Joint McVities and Nestle Treaty. Said they had declared all of their biscuits. However, they secretly developed biscuits which could be used with both tea and coffee. Without the chocolate melting. A ‘dual’ biscuit if you will.

It would appear it’s first confirmed use was a failure. It was attempted to be used in a country which has a long history of dunking biscuits. The biscuits fell apart in those climatic conditions.

Of course Russia denies the development and use contrary to the JMNT. But the Organisation for the Prohibition of Biscuits (inc Wafers) or OPBW have confirmed its use.

The Russian biscuit is called Novichoc, (new chocolate) which was developed in Soviet times.
THERE MUST NOT BE A BISCUIT GAP, WE MUST HAVE PARITY NOW.

I received this communication from our St.Petersburg operative earlier this evening after I sent a microwave burst to his canteen outlining comrade Ian525 instruction in regard of fruity teas. He indicated that he was carrying out an act of passive resistance by writing;

Фруктовый чай - проклятие декадентских буржуа

all over the Samovars. In addition, he indicated that Clementine infusion was a major motivator in the ongoing agitprop campaign. With such inducements, I fear he will soon be compromised. What are we to do?

@offog as @Ian525 intimated, the jury ( not that we bother with such effete practice ) is still out on the dead fly biscuit aka The Garibaldi. On the one hand, it is the proud product of a famous and brave revolutionary, cunningly named so we would remember his name. On the other, it tastes too nice. We need input from the Sergei collective.
I prefer black tea. Just now I'm drinking Greenfield Golden Ceylon.

What happened to the plod that 'nearly died'?
Zero for three is a pretty shit result for a chemical attack. To be fair.
Someone should hang her head in shame.
Probably trying to recover at home after receiving life changing injuries as a result. He almost certainly wants to do that out of the public eye. Why do you need to know?

The whole thing not one tiny little detail, biffo.

It was common knowledge that there was family in Russia and should have been given the nod.
Why did UK court say “limited evidence” Skripals have relatives while cousin interviewed in UK media?

As for the rest of the sham:

Evidence.
Proof.
Facts.
The post you quote explains that they cannot do this for you. The laws in the U.K. are very clear on this to prevent, amongst other things, financial abuse of elderly relatives. The criteria laid down for these decision making powers on behalf of an unconscious person or someone who lacks capacity are extremely tight. If you don’t fit them then it’s decided by a judge.

I think the Tunnock investigation will provide crisp and refreshing evidence here, Wiltshire police CID officers are worn out and basically cream crackered and could do with a nice rest.

Those pesky Russians just won't let it lie will they?

Maybe they're attempting to gain access to the defunct but very, very expensive 4month old investigation so they can throw spanners in whatever works supposedly in use?

Maybe they're trying to clear their name?

Maybe they're just on the shufti for a better class of biscuit?

I should imagine gov.uk are over the moon about all of this.
Trying as hard as they can to silence dissent and silencing the media just hasn't worked out as they wanted.

Oh do please go away. You have been asked and invited many many times and you have not bothered to contribute. We are having a serious discussion about biscuit based foodstuffs (twice baked?) and hot beverages, in particular tea and coffee. Indeed you were asked as an individual to contribute regarding your own workplace arrangements. Your response has been to ignore the discussion and attempt to divert the thread to discuss an event in a Wiltshire town. If you can't or won't contribute to our biscuit and beverage based discussion you have nothing to contribute and you have no worth.

Oh do please go away. You have been asked and invited many many times and you have not bothered to contribute. We are having a serious discussion about biscuit based foodstuffs (twice baked?) and hot beverages, in particular tea and coffee. Indeed you were asked as an individual to contribute regarding your own workplace arrangements. Your response has been to ignore the discussion and attempt to divert the thread to discuss an event in a Wiltshire town. If you can't or won't contribute to our biscuit and beverage based discussion you have nothing to contribute and you have no worth.
Maybe he has previously bombarded the OPCW website insisting he has a right to know what biscuits the international staff choose to eat at coffee break times (but strangely saying he didn't need to know what biscuits Russian OPCW staff ate) and they ignored him on the basis he's an idiot.
Ever since that time he has spammed any threads that may involve the OPCW, he couldnt care less about Russian NA but want's to appear serious so he can interject biscuit related questions once he starts to get secret info!

THAT IS SEDITIOUS TALK. YOU GAVE BEEN WARNED COMRADE!
As an aside, we know that 184461 is telling lies in post after post, and not only telling lies but often telling lies simply for the sake of telling lies when telling the truth wouldn't change the meaning or impact of his posts in the slightest.
He will know we know he is telling lies too.
So, here's the thing, he keeps mentioning 'D notices', he knows there have been no D notices issued for some time and that the notices have a different name now. The new name has been pointed out to him multiple times by multiple posters and the government and media use the new name too.
Despite this he doesn't use the correct name but keeps repeating D notice. Using the correct name would not change the ethos or meaning of his posts in any way (but would mean adding a 'factual' item rather than an error) so there must be a reason he IS CHOOSING to continually post something he knows to be factually incorrect.

Is there a chance that he is deliberately getting this name wrong in the hope that it's a small thing so his masters won't notice it but it proves to us on ARRSE that he knows we know he is lying and he doesnt believe in what he is typing?
Malted milk? If disappointment was baked into a biscuit, that would be it...

Give me hob nobs or death.

Better to be a hob nob eater than live under that yoke and the tyranny of digestives and rich tea.........and bourbons.....yuk, how anyone can like those is beyond me.
That can be arranged for you.

As I said before, you are second against the wall.

I bet you also like those caramel ones too. Not only are up against the wall you are also going to hell. Take your bourgeoisie ideas away and stop your attempts to corrupt the proletariat.

Give me hob nobs or death.

You will have a fair trial as anyone would expect of the regime and when you are found guilty (the verdict is already typed) there will be no Hobnobs, nor butter creams or those tea soaking crinkle crunch. You will have the wall and our special tea, the one that glows in the dark ... we may be lenient if you repent and we will allow you to work in the glorious biscuit factory of the people... on the line of malted milk.

'Tis a far far better thing that I do, than I have ever done, but to gladly meet my fate after having fought for the right to Have Hobnobs imy tea break. Oh cruel cruel world, I have made my peace, let slip this mortal coil.

Then out spake brave Zemlyak,
The Revolutionary of the biscuits:
To every man upon this earth
The malted milk cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than eating two packets of HobNobs,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods

And there weĺl be those in the future, we shall call them loons for want of a better name who will cry "Did @Zemlyak take the malted milk, where is the proofs? We have seen nothing. And then they will make pictures showing @Zemlyak With malted milk saying he did but bad people made him, then they will show @Zemlyak With hobnobs, plain, chocolate and caramel and say he was a lackey and a bad person who was disloyal to his friends and was with the commissars," and this will be to muddle the truth but all it will do is make loons look silly and dribble and frantic whilst others will laugh and have tea and digestive biscuit.

Last edited:
Then out spake brave Zemlyak,
The Revolutionary of the biscuits:
To every man upon this earth
The malted milk cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than eating two packets of HobNobs,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods
Stop this lunacy now.

He was not a hero, but a villain and traitor to his class. He deserved all he got when he demanded hobnobs be given to the loyal hard working women and men. His attempt to sway them with fleeting luxuries and divert them from the right course and the glory of the revolution.

Today hobnobs tomorrow chocolate fingers.

Denigrate this trator and never speak his name or you to will have a viste at 3 of the clock and your biscuits tins inspected for illicit and bourgeoisie Family Circle.

You have been warned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads