Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

How curious that a certain Sergey Poleshchuk from Moscow managed to get himself hoofed from the Axis History Forum posting unsubstantiated and contentious comments, continual attempts to divert WWII-centric posts to 21st Century issues and a blind refusal to accept peer-reviewed evidence:

• Axis History Forum

Red Army rape row • Axis History Forum

The 'Red Army Rape of Hungary' thread is a hoot: he tells a Hungarian-born poster that his mother, who was a victim of Red Army rape, that she must have been mistaken.

Edit: they had a gut-full of him by 2011 and banned him.
Yes. It was me. Indeed I posted on Axis History Forum.
Indeed I was banned by moderator who was trying to find a cause to ban me. But I was polite. My posts were respectful and I followed the rules.
But once I suggested that war time population of Hungarian city of Siofok was about the same as its current population because population of Hungary in present borders in fact remains unchanged. And I was banned as I 'misled' readers of the forum.

By contrast ARRSE moderators (all of them) are highly intelligent nice people with excellent sense of humour.
Only once I was on ROPs and it was absolutely fair decision. I called highly esteemed pres.Obama as talented pillar of Western democracy (though using other words).

Last edited:
Are insinuating that now that her cover is blown she is going to be terminated? That's a bit messy, we are only talking about an extra biscuit and a sly chocy every now and again. Your be telling me next that I can't have butter and jam on my crumpet.
She will not be terminated as long as she doesn't serve decadent Jaffa cakes. The Farley's Rusk will be placed on the door handle because it tastes nice and is worth five minutes of anyone's tongue action. We, the biscuit Inspectorate and compliance division are not savages, merely custodians of the grail of biscuitry.

I feel that the crumpet issue has been adequately covered by comrade Ian525.

Thank you Comrade @blurp There is much to be done. We have still to review and fully index the findings on fruit containing biscuits the garibaldis, the fruit shortbread and the decadent fig roll with its undemocratic effect. We have to cover creamed and iced and wafers. Yes, there is much to be done and then there will be the crackers and the also the cakes. Yes, we shall look to the the greyness, the mundanity, the lack of hot beverages and definitely no cream and sugars or fancy fruity teas for inspiration. We shall look eastward for inspiration we shall look to our glorious colleagues in the east, we shall speak at length to our eastern brothers and sisters....we shall, we will?, we....does anyone know anybody in Great Yarmouth?

Take your pick.
Looks as though it's like being named John Smith.
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Sergey Poleshchuk
Tell you what, instead of reaching for the first thing that pops up in Google, research ie READ some of the stuff in the links that I posted.

You'll automatically gainsay it anyway but at least it'll keep you away from here for a while.
I'll just leave this here, 184461:

Yes. It was me. Indeed I posted on Axis History Forum.
Indeed I was banned by moderator who was trying to find a cause to ban me. But I was polite. My posts were respectful and I followed the rules.
But once I suggested that war time population of Hungarian city of Siofok was about the same as its current population because population of Hungary in present borders in fact remains unchanged. And I was banned as I 'misled' readers of the forum.

By contrast ARRSE moderators (all of them) are highly intelligent nice people with excellent sense of humour.
Only once I was on ROPs and it was absolutely fair decision. I called highly esteemed pres.Obama as talented pillar of Western democracy (though using other words).

She will not be terminated as long as she doesn't serve decadent Jaffa cakes. The Farley's Rusk will be placed on the door handle because it tastes nice and is worth five minutes of anyone's tongue action. We, the biscuit Inspectorate and compliance division are not savages, merely custodians of the grail of biscuitry.

I feel that the crumpet issue has been adequately covered by comrade Ian525.
The Farleys rusks wouldnt be suitable for the door handle.

A real professional would use Bickiepegs as they can be safely secured!

Thank you Comrade @blurp There is much to be done. We have still to review and fully index the findings on fruit containing biscuits the garibaldis, the fruit shortbread and the decadent fig roll with its undemocratic effect. We have to cover creamed and iced and wafers. Yes, there is much to be done and then there will be the crackers and the also the cakes. Yes, we shall look to the the greyness, the mundanity, the lack of hot beverages and definitely no cream and sugars or fancy fruity teas for inspiration. We shall look eastward for inspiration we shall look to our glorious colleagues in the east, we shall speak at length to our eastern brothers and sisters....we shall, we will?, we....does anyone know anybody in Great Yarmouth?
Biscuits, dead fly, must surely be acceptable as they were named after a great general, revolutionary and liberator of the people from those colonials of the Austrian Empire.

Anyone found to be eating creamy wafers should be shot out ot hand with no exceptions.

I live very close to the meridian is that far enough East?

As an aside, we know that 184461 is telling lies in post after post, and not only telling lies but often telling lies simply for the sake of telling lies when telling the truth wouldn't change the meaning or impact of his posts in the slightest.
He will know we know he is telling lies too.
So, here's the thing, he keeps mentioning 'D notices', he knows there have been no D notices issued for some time and that the notices have a different name now. The new name has been pointed out to him multiple times by multiple posters and the government and media use the new name too.
Despite this he doesn't use the correct name but keeps repeating D notice. Using the correct name would not change the ethos or meaning of his posts in any way (but would mean adding a 'factual' item rather than an error) so there must be a reason he IS CHOOSING to continually post something he knows to be factually incorrect.

Is there a chance that he is deliberately getting this name wrong in the hope that it's a small thing so his masters won't notice it but it proves to us on ARRSE that he knows we know he is lying and he doesnt believe in what he is typing?
Unless....his supervisor checks posts or kgb-resident grasses to earn biscuit points....oops!

Last edited:
I received this communication from our St.Petersburg operative earlier this evening after I sent a microwave burst to his canteen outlining comrade Ian525 instruction in regard of fruity teas. He indicated that he was carrying out an act of passive resistance by writing;

Фруктовый чай - проклятие декадентских буржуа

all over the Samovars. In addition, he indicated that Clementine infusion was a major motivator in the ongoing agitprop campaign. With such inducements, I fear he will soon be compromised. What are we to do?

@offog as @Ian525 intimated, the jury ( not that we bother with such effete practice ) is still out on the dead fly biscuit aka The Garibaldi. On the one hand, it is the proud product of a famous and brave revolutionary, cunningly named so we would remember his name. On the other, it tastes too nice. We need input from the Sergei collective.

On ROPS
On ROPs
Those pesky Russians just won't let it lie will they?

Maybe they're attempting to gain access to the defunct but very, very expensive 4month old investigation so they can throw spanners in whatever works supposedly in use?

Maybe they're trying to clear their name?

Maybe they're just on the shufti for a better class of biscuit?

I should imagine gov.uk are over the moon about all of this.
Trying as hard as they can to silence dissent and silencing the media just hasn't worked out as they wanted.

The garibaldi rates nice and so decadent yet is a revolutionary biscuit and so is allowed but only for commissary and above. The succulent moistness must be earned and is not yet for Comrade @blurp or Comrade @offog and certainly not for Comrade It @184461 who appears to have posted some old whataboutery and is therefore reduced to toilet duty. All biscuit rights have been withdrawn. Access to hot beverages removed and he will not be allowed a personal mug and must use the one with flowers on the side and a chipped rim until he understands the error of his ways. That is our decision.

The garibaldi rates nice and so decadent yet is a revolutionary biscuit and so is allowed but only for commissary and above. The succulent moistness must be earned and is not yet for Comrade @blurp or Comrade @offog and certainly not for Comrade It @184461 who appears to have posted some old whataboutery and is therefore reduced to toilet duty. All biscuit rights have been withdrawn. Access to hot beverages removed and he will not be allowed a personal mug and must use the one with flowers on the side and a chipped rim until he understands the error of his ways. That is our decision.
I find I am in agreement with you on the Garibaldi after much thought. It will give the working man and woman something tangible to aim for in life. It could be presented on special occasions like our great leader's birthday or on occasions of outstanding work or achievement (no more frequently than once a year per worker). Having a greater choice of biscuit would only confuse the simple working person and they should be happy with their lot in life and strive for greatness and the day when they are issued a Garibaldi.

I am still crestfallen that @184461 has not given thanks for the education I gave him. I put it to you that his mug privileges should be withdrawn completely and any beverage (hot or cold) should be issued without a dedicated receptacle for its use.

I find I am in agreement with you on the Garibaldi after much thought. It will give the working man and woman something tangible to aim for in life. It could be presented on special occasions like our great leader's birthday or on occasions of outstanding work or achievement (no more frequently than once a year per worker). Having a greater choice of biscuit would only confuse the simple working person and they should be happy with their lot in life and strive for greatness and the day when they are issued a Garibaldi.

I am still crestfallen that @184461 has not given thanks for the education I gave him. I put it to you that his mug privileges should be withdrawn completely and any beverage (hot or cold) should be issued without a dedicated receptacle for its use.
More importantly, does Sergei 1 nick milk out of the fridge from the bottle marked 'Sergei 2-DO NOT TOUCH!', and do they all skiff Sergei 3's mug?

Maybe they're just on the shufti for a better class of biscuit?
I think you’ve nailed it.

Russia signed up to the Joint McVities and Nestle Treaty. Said they had declared all of their biscuits. However, they secretly developed biscuits which could be used with both tea and coffee. Without the chocolate melting. A ‘dual’ biscuit if you will.

It would appear it’s first confirmed use was a failure. It was attempted to be used in a country which has a long history of dunking biscuits. The biscuits fell apart in those climatic conditions.

Of course Russia denies the development and use contrary to the JMNT. But the Organisation for the Prohibition of Biscuits (inc Wafers) or OPBW have confirmed its use.

The Russian biscuit is called Novichoc, (new chocolate) which was developed in Soviet times.

As you know, there’s an investigation into ‘biscuit bury’. I believe Cadbury’s are conducting it. Better to await their investigation than speculate.

Mid-morning biscuit-break at international medical conference in Geneva. Surgeons are discussing the most difficult operations in the world. British surgeon says the most difficult is brain surgery. American surgeon says heart/lung replacement is most difficult. Russian surgeon says:
"Most difficult operation is tonsil removal."

Other surgeons splutter biscuit crumbs into their tea/coffee.
"Why???? Tonsil removal is basic and simple!"

Russian surgeon says:
"In Russia, is different. Everyone think best to keep mouth shut, so we work from anus upwards."

I protest.

This thread is not being taken seriously.

Hob nobs have not been mentioned.
You will be the next against the wall after the wafer eaters you disgusting individual.