Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

On ROPS
On ROPs
There you go. You've avoided answering the same very simple question which may even educate you.

You're not very good at this are you?

Cowardly scaredy cat.
Surprising reply.
I thought you were going to confirm with facts, why it is, as the reliably trustworthy british establishment has says it is.
Let's try again.

Where are.................
Evidence?
Proof?
Facts?

Answer the question.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
11 years ago I wrote something that was and is absolutely correct from my point of view now.
The discussion in 2007 was caused by Washington's plans to deploy elements of anti-missile system in Poland and Czech republic. It is not innocent games of 15yo girl-scouts. Such actions could step by step change strategic balance. I wrote also in that thread

What do you disagree with here?

Try to disagree. Tell us (for example) that Western politicians have high principles and they never lie.

So Russia will not be invaded but not because of any moral barriers in the West.
Its not relevant to this thread, i merely referred back as an example of wibble-ness.

Surprising reply.
I thought you were going to confirm with facts, why it is, as the reliably trustworthy british establishment has says it is.
Let's try again.

Evidence?
Proof?
Facts?

Answer the question.
Tell you what, you give me a yes or no answer first, to the question I asked well before you came up with above diversion.

On ROPS
On ROPs
Tell you what, you give me a yes or no answer first, to the question I asked well before you came up with above diversion.
The above diversion that's very relevant to the thread ergo not a diversion?

Answer the question.

Evidence?
Facts?
Proof?
You got any?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Surprising reply.
Let's try again.

Evidence?
Proof?
Facts?

Answer the question.
Why do i do this? Your question has been addressed many times now.
The investigation is ONGOING. As the investigation is ONGOING, it wont be discussed in the media. The MH17 investigation took 4 years and did not have regular briefings. Settle yourself in for a similar wait.

They should be.
Unless trusting the british govt at their finest levels of disinformation and subsequent lack of further information is becoming the norm?
Everyone should be suspicious with the contradictions, anomalies and lies that have been pushed over the last few months.
Who said that the british population has gone the same way as the septics...dumbed-down well beyond hope?
Not being “especially sceptical” is not the same as “trusting the government”

11 years ago I wrote something that was and is absolutely correct from my point of view now.
The discussion in 2007 was caused by Washington's plans to deploy elements of anti-missile system in Poland and Czech republic. It is not innocent games of 15yo girl-scouts. Such actions could step by step change strategic balance. I wrote also in that thread

What do you disagree with here?

Try to disagree. Tell us (for example) that Western politicians have high moral principles and they never lie.

So Russia will not be invaded but not because of any moral barriers in the West.

At last you are able to see it.
The style of my posts is the same at 11 years ago.
All posts sent by @KGB_resident were sent by one person - Sergey Poleshchuk, by me and I live in Moscow.
Amazing recall - almost as if you had every post on a cross referenced file system. Have a tea.

How curious that a certain Sergey Poleshchuk from Moscow managed to get himself hoofed from the Axis History Forum posting unsubstantiated and contentious comments, continual attempts to divert WWII-centric posts to 21st Century issues and a blind refusal to accept peer-reviewed evidence:

• Axis History Forum

Red Army rape row • Axis History Forum

The 'Red Army Rape of Hungary' thread is a hoot: he tells a Hungarian-born poster that his mother, who was a victim of Red Army rape, that she must have been mistaken.

Edit: they had a gut-full of him by 2011 and banned him.

On ROPS
On ROPs
How curious that a certain Sergey Poleshchuk from Moscow managed to get himself hoofed from the Axis History Forum posting unsubstantiated and contentious comments, continual attempts to divert WWII-centric posts to 21st Century issues and a blind refusal to accept peer-reviewed evidence:

• Axis History Forum

Red Army rape row • Axis History Forum

The 'Red Army Rape of Hungary' thread is a hoot: he tells a Hungarian-born poster that his mother, who was a victim of Red Army rape, that she must have been mistaken.

Edit: they had a gut-full of him by 2011 and banned him.
Take your pick.
Looks as though it's like being named John Smith.
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Sergey Poleshchuk

On ROPS
On ROPs
Why do i do this? Your question has been addressed many times now.
The investigation is ONGOING. As the investigation is ONGOING, it wont be discussed in the media. The MH17 investigation took 4 years and did not have regular briefings. Settle yourself in for a similar wait.
After BJ's edited tweets, Williamsons's testimony and May's ill conceived speeches that it was definitely or highly likely the Russians it's all conveniently gone back to 'ongoing' and 'highly likely'?
That must be because after almost 4mths of nothing they still have....nothing factual and are in no rush to provide any proof either.
The british establishment are an embarrassment to the citizens that it treat's as fools.

When did the brits become as bind as the patriot-addled americans?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
After BJ's edited tweets, Williamsons's testimony and May's ill conceived speeches that it was definitely or highly likely the Russians it's all conveniently gone back to 'ongoing' and 'highly likely'?
?
Consistent then?

That must be because after almost 4mths of nothing they still have....nothing factual and are in no rush to provide any proof either.
The british establishment are an embarrassment to the citizens that it treat's as fools.

When did the brits become as bind as the patriot-addled americans?

Comparimg Brits to Americans ? Is that a compliment? I think it is. Sweet x

@184461 I'm disappointed with you.

After asking us to educate you and I provide that education, you don't even give me an "I" or acknowledge that education. When asking that people educate you and they then do it it would be nice to acknowledge the trouble they went to to fulfill you wish. Or was it too much to swallow when your carefully crafted (joke) argument comes crashing down.

Is this the last we are going to hear about samples being taken from the victims, from the both of you now, or are you still going to push this ludicrous argument because some numpty on the web is ill informed on UK law.

Mr. Thompson thankfully gives short shrift to manipulators.

Take your pick.
Looks as though it's like being named John Smith.
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Sergey Poleshchuk
That page is not found. It is irrelevant anyway. It is just as likely that this Sergei is the same collection of Sergei's active on this forum. The English use is very similar.

By the way, have you yet developed the dignity to interact with other posters or are you going to just continue to shout from your soap box on the assumption that no other opinion is valid but yours?

Don't reply. I already know the answer. You can't even give an answer about your biscuit use. Ian said it was an opportunity to have a bit of fun. It was but I notice you prefer not to interact at the human level.

Edited to add that I like Americans. I have never met one I didn't like. I must have been lucky.

Edited to add that I like Americans. I have never met one I didn't like. I must have been lucky.
I found that on the individual and small group level they are excellent, friendly, hospitable and generous.

On the biscuit front I have to hide the chocolate ones or they don't last the week. Are insinuating that now that her cover is blown she is going to be terminated? That's a bit messy, we are only talking about an extra biscuit and a sly chocy every now and again. Your be telling me next that I can't have butter and jam on my crumpet.

She does like me liking it off.

I found that on the individual and small group level they are excellent, friendly, hospitable and generous.

On the biscuit front I have to hide the chocolate ones or they don't last the week. Are insinuating that now that her cover is blown she is going to be terminated? That's a bit messy, we are only talking about an extra biscuit and a sly chocy every now and again. Your be telling me next that I can't have butter and jam on my crumpet.

She does like me liking it off.
Those biscuity snacks you mention are acceptable. The crumpet with butter and jam is acceptable but no cream is acceptable. The Jaffa cake however is bourgeois and never acceptable.

Regarding your last comment - Eugh!!!

Last edited:
As an aside, we know that 184461 is telling lies in post after post, and not only telling lies but often telling lies simply for the sake of telling lies when telling the truth wouldn't change the meaning or impact of his posts in the slightest.
He will know we know he is telling lies too.
So, here's the thing, he keeps mentioning 'D notices', he knows there have been no D notices issued for some time and that the notices have a different name now. The new name has been pointed out to him multiple times by multiple posters and the government and media use the new name too.
Despite this he doesn't use the correct name but keeps repeating D notice. Using the correct name would not change the ethos or meaning of his posts in any way (but would mean adding a 'factual' item rather than an error) so there must be a reason he IS CHOOSING to continually post something he knows to be factually incorrect.

Is there a chance that he is deliberately getting this name wrong in the hope that it's a small thing so his masters won't notice it but it proves to us on ARRSE that he knows we know he is lying and he doesnt believe in what he is typing?