Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let this go for a bit.
After all it's only a very small part of the entire tale and should not be the main point of focus.
You brought it up and wanted information.

Instead of constantly fishing for a bite you could educate me with facts, evidence and proof.
Over to you.
You got it and now it is not important to you because it blows you point out of the water.

Do you now accept that haveing a KOK in the hospital with them would have made no difference to the ruling about taking blood samples and that the links you provided are just ill informed junk. Or is that a step too far for you?

Lucy is probably a reasonably liberal minded person who sees the world as it is described. General Hacket sp is on record as stating that Western societies produce a plethora of such people who fail to understand the nature of enemies. That may be why the Western governments employ lots of round peg in square hole types to protect them.

I think the Sergei collective may have more success on the shop assistant and licensed victualler forum.

Desperation is thy name.

Now about the biscuits.

I can't decided which is the most irritating of the two, @KGB_resident or Comrade It @184461

It's absolutely poinless having any dialougue with them however they are a good example of everything that is wrong with Russia: lying, dishonest deflecting and generally unpleasant. Unfortunately they taint the good people of Russia that we helped during the war against Hitler's regime.

The sun is out so I'm putting work to one sie for a while, putting the roof down on the car and going for a coffee in the Cotswolds. Did I say coffee? Probably have cake too. Lemon drizzle. Sorry Comrade It @184461 that you are tied to your desk banging away at keys.

Inlighten us, who wrote the article in the WSJ and what is their position within the WSJ.
I don't know. But I suggest that WSJ has editorial board, chief editor that supervise all politically important articles.
Their apparent approval is telling.

The 66-year-old ex agent, who dressed well and enjoyed pints at the Railway Social Club
Sergei Skripal went to a small delicatessen, exchanged pleasantries with the owner and, just like every other week, bought Eastern European specialties that reminded him of home.

The Quiet English Life of Sergei Skripal, Poisoned Former Russian Spy

Haha...seriously?

Nothing like setting patterns and establishing an obvious routine you could set your watch to.

Imagine the conversation.

Highly trained and seasoned assassination team:
'How do you want us to do this? Mugging gone awry en route to usual loc?
Major cardiac-arrest or stroke en route to/from loc?
Alcohol or food poisoning maybe?
We know exactly where he lives, all his routine and movements and have done a full detailed recce as per previous SOP where we've never left any evidence before on the countless other whacks we've done and they've never been able to prove, we could do a burglary gone wrong if you want but that's only at a push...
We could easily do him anywhere and anytime and nobody would ever know for sure and he'd never see it coming.... Lights out'

Kremlin hierarchy:
'No Dmitri, this time you are to screw everything up and make sure you fluff the whack while also leaving a calling-card straight to us.
Don't forget...Fluff the whack......
We need more bad press as life has become too easy as of late.'

' But, boss........?'

Last edited:
Those who live in Salisbury are especially skeptical.
No they aren't

Its that those who live in Salisbury are especially in the eyes of the media (less now, but the streets were flooded for a period of time, and media remained particularly around the hospital)
Any opportunity to grab a sound bite from Salisbury is jumped upon by the media. The majority of people will not speak, some people seek out the media, some speak when asked in the street.

The correct statement is "Those who live in Salisbury and are willing to speak to the media, either to express their opinions or for their 5 minutes of fame, are especially sceptical"

I think @blurp is in league with my wife, she only gives me a biscuit with my tea too.
There is no proof that I am in league with your wife on the biscuit front. It is known that you received a dark chocolate digestive on or about 29th December 2014. I would not permit this.

It is just supposition and the French are known to ration biscuits to one per spouse per cup of beverage, not to exceed 3 per day and any excess beverages being wholly or partially biscuitless.

In any event, if I were to engage in biscuit spousal conspiracy, I would do it properly. You would receive one Bonio and/or two pieces of Winalot per day.

As you have now compromised a player in the biscuit conspiracy ( your wife), look out for a Farley's Rusk sprinckled on your door handle. It will most likely be a Mossad rusk. This not a threat but a warning because I am familiar with the way the biscuit services work and I wish to warn any officers and in particular senior officers that rusk contamination will occur at a later date. It will be by a CIA sales team based at Paris Island.

The 66-year-old ex agent, who dressed well and enjoyed pints at the Railway Social Club

Haha...seriously?

Nothing like setting patterns.

We know exactly where he lives and have done a full detailed recce as per previous SOP where we've never left any evidence before on the countless other whacks we've done and they've never been able to prove, we could do a burglary gone wrong if you want but that's only at a push...
We could easily do him anywhere and anytime and nobody would ever know for sure'

Kremlin hierarchy:
'No Dmitri, this time you are to screw everything up and make sure you fluff the whack while also leaving a calling-card straight to us.

' But, boss........?'
You two need to stop cross pollinating. @KGB_resident Sergey has already spun the Anatoly Kurmanaev story. A quick google will show his loyalties. He’s as unbiased as you two put together ie a ‘pro Putin’s regime agitprop merchant’

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I can't decided which is the most irritating of the two, @KGB_resident or Comrade It @184461

It's absolutely poinless having any dialougue with them however they are a good example of everything that is wrong with Russia: lying, dishonest deflecting and generally unpleasant. Unfortunately they taint the good people of Russia that we helped during the war against Hitler's regime.

The sun is out so I'm putting work to one sie for a while, putting the roof down on the car and going for a coffee in the Cotswolds. Did I say coffee? Probably have cake too. Lemon drizzle. Sorry Comrade It @184461 that you are tied to your desk banging away at keys.
I gave up properly conversing with KGB years ago when he was convinced that NATO exercises in Eastern Europe were a prelude to an invasion. He wouldnt accept that several thousand western solders were simply not going to invade a top-tier nuclear capable state. Never really took him seriously after that.
Similar with 184461, i gave up with him when he refused to actually accept evidence presented to him, although its amusing when he posts a link that defeats his own point ("D-Notices" for example).

Haha...seriously?

Nothing like setting patterns.

We know exactly where he lives and have done a full detailed recce as per previous SOP where we've never left any evidence before on the countless other whacks we've done and they've never been able to prove, we could do a burglary gone wrong if you want but that's only at a push...
We could easily do him anywhere and anytime and nobody would ever know for sure'

Kremlin hierarchy:

' But, boss........?'

I'm sorry, I read this as I was shutting the PC down. This is the most honest, truthful post that Comrade It @184461 has ever written.

Brilliant. Thread closed - do please have a coffee on me.

They should be.
Unless trusting the british govt at their finest levels of disinformation and subsequent lack of further information is becoming the norm?
Everyone should be suspicious with the contradictions, anomalies and lies that have been pushed over the last few months.
Who said that the british population has gone the same way as the septics...dumbed-down well beyond hope?

Deflecting and distracting away again?
Very unlike you.
You're confusing me taking the piss out of a narcissist who hasn't posted a single bit of original thinking with me wishing to deflect anything. ICGAF, I've seen more effective socks, less effective socks and so on but they all come under the @Useful Idiot heading in the end

"Crack" assassination team, be a bit like their contract soldiers in Syria as well.

I gave up properly conversing with KGB years ago when he was convinced that NATO exercises in Eastern Europe were a prelude to an invasion.
'Most likely' you understood me in the wrong way. Such an invasion would lead to WW3 that is not wanted by anybody.
He wouldnt accept that several thousand western solders were simply not going to invade a top-tier nuclear capable state. Never really took him seriously after that.
Quote my post, please.
Apparently you meant another forumist, not me.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
'Most likely' you understood me in the wrong way. Such an invasion would lead to WW3 that is not wanted by anybody.

Quote my post, please.
Apparently you meant another forumist, not me.
Nope definitley you, well maybe not you but certainly from the KGB Resident account. However, it wasnt NATO troops on exercise, it was establishment of the ABM missile shield in EE. My bad, it was only 11 years ago.

Previous wibble.

Interesting aside though, this quote from KGB in the thread mentioned sounds vaguely familiar.

If invasion in Russia would be in Western interests then it would be done. Btw, Russia is too rich in mineral resources.

How it would look? Kosovo is a model. The West could incourage separatism in this or that Russian region and could demand a deployment of NATO 'peacekeepers' of course in the name of human rights.

Would you say that this scenario is absolutely impossible?

I'll let this go for a bit.
After all it's only a very small part of the entire tale and should not be the main point of focus.
This... on the other hand...........

...Is just based on the initial company line that has been debunked a few months ago as there's still zero proof from an uninterested UK govt and UK media.

At least this gives Zemylak a bit of breathing space as to the questions I posed him.
Wonder if he'll be breaking cover to answer them soon or intends to wait-out, like gov.uk, till he/she/it thinks I've forgotten all about him/her/it?
Time will tell.
Me, answer your questions?

You've not even attempted a simple yes or no.

Is it too hard for you? Aw diddums.

Nope definitley you, well maybe not you but certainly from the KGB Resident account. However, it wasnt NATO troops on exercise, it was establishment of the ABM missile shield in EE. My bad, it was only 11 years ago.

Previous wibble.
11 years ago I wrote something that was and is absolutely correct from my point of view now.
The discussion in 2007 was caused by Washington's plans to deploy elements of anti-missile system in Poland and Czech republic. It is not innocent games of 15yo girl-scouts. Such actions could step by step change strategic balance. I wrote also in that thread
But why? USA attacked and invaded Iraq, btw because of Iraqi WMD. So why Russia would not be attacked? Only because the ability (unlike Iraq) to destroy the whole USA. Be a realist Goon [our friend ARRSEr], our American friends now even don't think about war with Russia but it it not forever.
What do you disagree with here?
I repeat, the West is not interesting in fighting Russia only because Russia is too strong. Weak Russia would be 'liberated' immediately as Iraq.
Try to disagree. Tell us (for example) that Western politicians have high moral principles and they never lie.
Compare
Iraq had 'WMD' - Russia has WMD.
Iraq had a dictator - According to Western propaganda Russia is almost a dictatorship.
NATO bombed Serbia, had troops in Afghanistan. And there are no moral barriers not to invade Russia.
So Russia will not be invaded but not because of any moral barriers in the West.

Interesting aside though, this quote from KGB in the thread mentioned sounds vaguely familiar.
At last you are able to see it.
The style of my posts is the same as 11 years ago.
All posts sent by @KGB_resident were sent by one person - Sergey Poleshchuk, by me and I live in Moscow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads