Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

I'm absolutely (as you) unaware about details of the procedure.
Were OPCW experts from NATO countries only?
How the samples were stored?
Had MI5 agents access to the samples?
Could they be substituted by pre-prepared onces?
Could Novichok be planted into the samples?
Could injections with microscopic doses of Novichok be made before the samples taking?
No you total bellthronk. OPCW took samples directly from both patients!!!! This is actually in the public sphere.

Could injections with microscopic doses of Novichok be made before the samples taking?
So you are making accusation without any proof but insinuating that because it was not done on TV it must be corrupt.

Ever watched David Blaine, he does thing in full view of the camera too.

At some point you have to accept that not everyone has been educated in Russia to its low ethical standards.

@Condottiere posted a interesting link on the Russia thread.

On ROPS
On ROPs
No you total bellthronk. OPCW took samples directly from both patients!!!! This is actually in the public sphere.
While they were both supposedly in comas, even though it was common-knowledge that a NoK was alive and well and in Russia.
Make of that what you want.
This mainstream UK newspaper also notes that 'antidotes failed to work.'
Why are many people not buying this whole story?
i wonder.
Judge gives permission for blood samples to be taken from the Skripals

While they were both supposedly in comas, even though it was common-knowledge that a NoK was alive and well and in Russia.
i wonder.
But Comrade It, you tell us not to believe what is written in the press as it is all lies.

You can not have it both ways.

Now - serious matters - tell us about the coffee and the biscuits or, what's the appropriate phrase, ah yes **** off and clean the toilets please.

i wonder.
Cowardly scaredy cat not answering questions still. Scared of highlighting your own conspiracy theory being found full of holes no doubt.

You're not very good at this are you.

On ROPS
On ROPs
Cowardly scaredy cat not answering questions still. Scared of highlighting your own conspiracy theory being found full of holes no doubt.

You're not very good at this are you.
Instead of constantly fishing for a bite you could educate me with facts, evidence and proof.
Over to you.

Instead of constantly fishing for a bite you could educate me with facts, evidence and proof.
Over to you.
It's the law. Next of kin can't make dessions for you.

There was no LPA in place so it had to go to court. It's all in the link you posted you just have to read it.

Mr Justice Williams made the ruling after a hearing in the court of protection, where issues relating to people who lack the mental capacity to make decisions are considered.
What happens if you don't have a Power of Attorney?
If there comes a time in the future when you don’t have the mental capacity to make or communicate your own decisions, and you haven’t created a valid Lasting Power of Attorney or Enduring Power of Attorney, it may be necessary for the Court of Protection to become involved.
You have now been edumacated.

i wonder.
Aye, we'll ask Vlad for help investigating Abramovich as well eh? How come you display no evidence of independent thought and jus trepost conspiraloon pish. I't almost as if you you're bored and winding people up isn't it?
Over to you.
No, after you. Conspiraloon sites which post pish do not count as facts.

Fact is that the Skripals were attacked with a nerve agent developed in Russia.
Fact is that Vlad said he'd kill traitors
Fact is that the OPCW identified it as Novichok, confirming UK assessment.
Fact is that Russia is killing people with gay abandon its own country, if you were in Russia posting the same kind of pish about them as you are about the UK you'd have fallen off a balcony by now.

Fact is that you're seeking attention.

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's the law. Next of kin can't make dessions for you.

There was no LPA in place so it had to go to court. It's all in the link you posted you just have to read it.

You have now been edumacated.
The whole thing not one tiny little detail, biffo.

It was common knowledge that there was family in Russia and should have been given the nod.
Why did UK court say “limited evidence” Skripals have relatives while cousin interviewed in UK media?

As for the rest of the sham:

Evidence.
Proof.
Facts.

The whole thing not one tiny little detail, biffo.

It was common knowledge that there was family in Russia and should have been given the nod.
Why did UK court say “limited evidence” Skripals have relatives while cousin interviewed in UK media?

As for the rest of the sham:

Evidence.
Proof.
Facts.
Did you not read the links provided for you like you asked us to provide, it is all in there. NOK have little say in the matter. They could have been standing at the bottom of the bed and the process would have been the same without LPA, it's the law.

On ROPS
On ROPs
Did you not read the links provided for you like you asked us to provide, it is all in there. NOK have little say in the matter. They could have been standing at the bottom of the bed and the process would have been the same without LPA, it's the law.
I'll let this go for a bit.
After all it's only a very small part of the entire tale and should not be the main point of focus.
This... on the other hand...........
Fact is that the Skripals were attacked with a nerve agent developed in Russia.
Fact is that Vlad said he'd kill traitors
Fact is that the OPCW identified it as Novichok, confirming UK assessment.
Fact is that Russia is killing people with gay abandon its own country, if you were in Russia posting the same kind of pish about them as you are about the UK you'd have fallen off a balcony by now.
...Is just based on the initial company line that has been debunked a few months ago as there's still zero proof from an uninterested UK govt and UK media.

At least this gives Zemylak a bit of breathing space as to the questions I posed him.
Wonder if he'll be breaking cover to answer them soon or intends to wait-out, like gov.uk, till he/she/it thinks I've forgotten all about him/her/it?
Time will tell.

Which part of ‘full chain of custody’ are you having problems with? ‘Full’? ‘Chain’? ‘Of’? Or ‘Custody’?

So you are making accusation without any proof but insinuating that because it was not done on TV it must be corrupt.

Ever watched David Blaine, he does thing in full view of the camera too.

At some point you have to accept that not everyone has been educated in Russia to its low ethical standards.

@Condottiere posted a interesting link on the Russia thread.
I doubt. I use my right to doubt. And I'm not alone. Many Britons (including politicians) question official account of the events. Those who live in Salisbury are especially skeptical. Doubts emerged on the early stages of the investigation.
Russia Poisoned Sergei Skripal? Not All Britons Agree
Lucy Reeves, a 21-year-old shop assistant at a jewelry shop that Mr. Skripal visited from time to time, said she doesn’t believe the official version of events.
And it is not an exception.
She believes the British government may have organized the attack to distract the public from the messy Brexit process.
Note, ordinary British lass being well aware about habits of people who rule Great Britain is very skeptical.
A U.K. High Court judge and Mrs. May herself had said it was unclear whether he or Ms. Skripal would recover from the poisoning, so her skepticism increased as news came that Ms. Skripal had been released from the hospital and that Mr. Skripal would likely be out in due course. Ms. Skripal is in a secret location and hasn’t spoken to the press.
Maybe she is a secret Russian agent who poisoned the Skripals?
“A lot of people have been saying in our shop that they don’t think it’s Novichok,” Ms. Reeves said. “How can it be when they’re awake and fine now?”
Or maybe they all are brainwashed by RT?
Maybe the Wall Street Journal is also a part of Putin's agitprop machine?
Btw WSJ article quotes only Salisbury residents who don't trust fantasies of HMG.
Mr. Ghazvini, a 32-year-old railway worker who says he overheard the comments at the Railway Social Club, where Mr. Skripal was known to enjoy a pint. “None of us thought it was Russia. That’s just the general consensus around Salisbury.”
There are different editions in MSM
There serious ones (as WSJ), oriented on business people who wish to know real facts purified from agitprop.
And there are fake news makers as Reuters that spread rumors and fantasies sucked from dirty finger.

Btw, have anybody here seen an article in more or less serious British newspaper where ordinary people are quoted as supporting the official version and accusing Moscow in unspeakable crimes?

Last edited:
I doubt. I use my right to doubt. And I'm not alone. Many Britons (including politicians) question official account of the events. Those who live in Salisbury are especially skeptical. Doubts emerged on the early stages of the investigation.
Russia Poisoned Sergei Skripal? Not All Britons Agree

And it is not an exception.

Note, ordinary British lass being well aware about habits of people who rule Great Britain is very skeptical.

Maybe she is a secret Russian agent who poisoned the Skripals?

Or maybe they all are brainwashed by RT?
Maybe the Wall Street Journal is also a part of Putin's agitprop machine?
Btw WSJ article quotes only Salisbury residents who don't trust fantasies of HMG.

There serious ones (as WSJ), oriented for business people who wish to know real facts purified from agitprop.
And there are fake news makers as Reuters that spread rumors and fantasies sucked from dirty finger.
Inlighten us, who wrote the article in the WSJ and what is their position within the WSJ.

There serious ones (as WSJ), oriented for business people who wish to know real facts purified from agitprop.

Your ‘squealing like a stuck pig’ has more volume than anything else on here