Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

On ROPS
On ROPs
Posting non-related stuff time after time might get the thread locked and closed.

Shame that that train of thought won't work for the british establishment.

There are many other similar threads on the same topic that can be used if that happens.

Posting non-related stuff time after time might get the thread locked and closed.

There are many other similar threads on the same topic that can be used if that happens.
You tell ‘em bruvva! Up the workers!

They and their biscuits. What do they know? It’s all a front for the real agenda. Implementation of carrot sticks. They think they’re ‘free’. Wait until the compulsory nibbling of carrot sticks comes in!

I’ve said too mu.............

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Are you saying the thread may be locked? Who by and why? If so what similar threads? Are you suggesting there are more threads on Russian lies, brutality, attempted murders and murders, illegal use of chemicals (lets not forget your state sponsored athletes), total lack of honesty and integrity, deflection and prevarication and biscuits?

You have been asked many simple questions which you deflect and refuse to answer. Instead you attempt to prevaricate with half truths and lies.

I asked you many times a series of simple questions about coffee at your place of work which you are unable to answer. I did this in an effort to allow you the opportunity to show a degree of honesty and integrity. I suggested that these were simple straightforward and actually quite interesting questions and if you are unable to answer a set of simple questions about workplace beverages, then there is serous doubt about anything you contribute here. You have constantly and consistantly failed to respond to those questions and we are having a wonderfu time discussing biscuts without your input.

We would welcome your contribution to ighten the mood however it appears that you are not allowed to which is a shame.

Regarding the locking and closing of the thread and pointing out there are other threads you can crayon over; are you making a threat?

You tell ‘em bruvva! Up the workers!

They and their biscuits. What do they know? It’s all a front for the real agenda. Implementation of carrot sticks. They think they’re ‘free’. Wait until the compulsory nibbling of carrot sticks comes in!

I’ve said too mu.............
CARROT STICKS! BASTARDS!

Your "train of thought" was derailed a long time ago, when it skidded on the incessant outpouring of bullshit you produce.

And there was me thinking I was talking about biscuits
We still need to know your canteen protocols in order to write appropriate orders and safety assessments. Just imagine if a passing member of the nomenklatura slipped on a rogue Peak Frean sleeper biscuit., or God forbid, an undercover Abbey biscuit. There might be allegations of conspiracies.

Before long, the trolls would be demanding cous cous and houmus with rabbit leaves and the idea of a stronk Russia would disappear into the ether like a child's dreams of Santa.

I demand the canteen protocols, the Elder ones if you must.

On ROPS
On ROPs
All going to plan?
UK Russia response going to plan so far

The Russian embassy cited British National Security Adviser Mark Sedwill, pointing out that the investigation into the Salisbury incident was not over yet. In May, Sedwill said that no suspects had been identified so far. "All this confirms that the British authorities hastened to put the blame on Russia without charge or trial, making serious accusations against us a few days after the incident," the statement adds.

LONDON, June 21. /TASS/. NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg’s remark about Moscow having "no qualms about using military-grade nerve agents on our streets," is irresponsible misinformation, the Russian embassy in London said in a statement on Thursday. Europe and North America need to stay united – now more than ever | Jens Stoltenberg

"In case Mr. Stoltenberg has evidence, he must present it immediately. Until then, his words are no more than groundless allegations with no facts and evidence to prove them," the statement reads.

Russian embassy in UK slams NATO chief’s remark on Skripal incident as misinformation

Evidence and facts?
It appears that evidence and fact are not needed even after it happened almost 4 months ago.

Still nothing new at all on here.
https://www.google.com/search?q=skr...lubbAhVFlpQKHaU_DWcQ_AUICigB&biw=1396&bih=690

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

All going to plan?

The Russian embassy cited British National Security Adviser Mark Sedwill, pointing out that the investigation into the Salisbury incident was not over yet. In May, Sedwill said that no suspects had been identified so far. "All this confirms that the British authorities hastened to put the blame on Russia without charge or trial, making serious accusations against us a few days after the incident," the statement adds.

LONDON, June 21. /TASS/. NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg’s remark about Moscow having "no qualms about using military-grade nerve agents on our streets," is irresponsible misinformation, the Russian embassy in London said in a statement on Thursday. Europe and North America need to stay united – now more than ever | Jens Stoltenberg

"In case Mr. Stoltenberg has evidence, he must present it immediately. Until then, his words are no more than groundless allegations with no facts and evidence to prove them," the statement reads.

Russian embassy in UK slams NATO chief’s remark on Skripal incident as misinformation

Evidence and facts?
It appears that evidence and fact are not needed even after it happened almost 4 months ago.

https://www.google.com/search?q=skr...lubbAhVFlpQKHaU_DWcQ_AUICigB&biw=1396&bih=690

But you're hiding.

You are contradicting yourself, you either believe them or not. A simple statement of yes or no.
In real life frequently simple 'yes or no' is not sufficient choice.
Most polls contain 'rather yes', 'rather no', 'don't know', 'don't care' options.
My answer is 'rather yes' but I don't care as it was not transparent procedure. It was under full control of HMG that is softly speaking biased and would accept only predefined result.

Follow my logic please
1. HMG publicly and loudly accused Russia.
2. For HMG it would be desirable if Moscow recognized use of Novichok
3. So HMG in theory was interested in the procedure as transparent as possible.
4. It would be logical to invite Russian representatives that would be able to control the procedures on all stages.
But HMG preferred in fact secret, not transparent procedure. But why? 'Most likely' because really Novichok was not used.

However, it doesn't matter. What do we have?
1. Mr.Skripal is a former double agent.
2. Alleged poison was developed in the Soviet union but can be manufactured in many countries.
That's all. Despite huge efforts to find any evidence against Moscow in fact nothing has been found.

Dear Comrade It ( @184461 ) hand @KGB_resident

We have a great site with many interesting posts. We are now bored of your contributions as you add nothing, not even humour (apart from our smirking at the content of your posts).

Please ask your supervisors if you may be allocated another site to infest.

All going to plan?

Evidence and facts?

You’re now quoting TASS? Really? And a BBC article from March?

I fear that ‘biscuit gate’ has become too much for you

In real life frequently simple 'yes or no' is not sufficient choice.
Most polls contain 'rather yes', 'rather no', 'don't know', 'don't care' options.
My answer is 'rather yes' but I don't care as it was not transparent procedure. It was under full control of HMG that is softly speaking biased and would accept only predefined result.

Follow my logic please
1. HMG publicly and loudly accused Russia.
2. For HMG it would be desirable if Moscow recognized use of Novichok
3. So HMG in theory was interested in the procedure as transparent as possible.
4. It would be logical to invite Russian representatives that would be able to control the procedures on all stages.
But HMG preferred in fact secret, not transparent procedure. But why? 'Most likely' because really Novichok was not used.

However, it doesn't matter. What do we have?
1. Mr.Skripal is a former double agent.
2. Alleged poison was developed in the Soviet union but can be manufactured in many countries.
That's all. Despite huge efforts to find any evidence against Moscow in fact nothing has been found.
It’s got nothing to do with polls. It’s to do with whether you believe what the OPCW report says. Yes or no.

They are satisfied with their ‘custody chain’. Either you are or you are not? The same OPCW that has Russian members and Russia has signed up to.

As usual, your denial, ‘whataboutery’, lies and obfuscation show how much you are wriggling on the hook.

Last edited:
While we’re on about custody chains etc what’s happened to the drug samples taken from the Russian wendyball team at the World Cup?
What samples? Who took them? There were no samples. What is World Cup? There is no World Cup. You have no proofs.

. . . and Russia will win World Cup though Ukraine will try to cheat. Russia will beat NATO 3-1 in final.

You were present when the samples were taken then? So tell us, what was the procedure that they followed.

So tell us, what was the procedure that they followed.
I'm absolutely (as you) unaware about details of the procedure.
Were OPCW experts from NATO countries only?
How the samples were stored?
Had MI5 agents access to the samples?
Could they be substituted by pre-prepared onces?
Could Novichok be planted into the samples?
Could injections with microscopic doses of Novichok be made before the samples taking?