Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain the completely irrational fear that's being peddled while the british hierarchy can't even get their story straight and have been forced to go down the route of hindering any press investigation by issuing press restrictions.
All part of the big plan though, isn't it?
'Countries will also launch project to support eastern European media in bid to combat Moscow's 'disinformation' campaign'
UK and Poland strengthen security ties 'to counter Russian aggression'

Russia and disinformation?
After gov.uk's massive, badly thought-out disinformation campaign ref the supposed 'nerve agent' event in Salisbury, 14 weeks down and still nothing even vaguely evidential?

After gov.uk blamed the Russians for the brexit vote going the wrong way...also with no proof ever produced?
'The last 24 hours prove the EU is Britain’s only true friend'
Disinformation?
That's a good one, haha.

Look's like when HMG said the 'Russian crisis' is all going to plan, back in March, they weren't joking.

Among senior ministers and officials, there's quiet satisfaction that the Russia crisis seems to be going according to plan. Maybe even better.

According to one senior government source, "it's gone at least as well as we'd hoped".

He didn't add, "...so far, anyway". But then he hardly needed to. As Britain ponders its new post-Brexit role in the world, we're now witnessing the start of a new and defining phase.

Judging the high and the low politics of the Russia crisis objectively, Theresa May and her team have been able to tick a series of boxes. So far, anyway.

UK Russia response going to plan so far

Just don't ask for any evidence and keep your memory on a very short leash.
There's a good boy...now roll over....and...walkies.

Did the OPCW lie?

There exist 1001 method to fool OPCW experts. They came about 3 weeks after the 'poisoning'. So microscopic, harmless doses of 'Novichok'could be injected in the blood of the Skipals and DS Bailey. It could imitate traces of poison.
I don't exclude that the Skripals had been indeed poisoned by very small doses of Novichok in Zizi restaurant by CIA agents, for example. So they survived.
Do you exclude all these versions as impossible? But why?
Btw, what are results of the investigation? Have evil Russian agents been spotted?
How exactly the Skripals were 'poisoned'? Through door handle?
Where they had been during 4 hours after they turned off their GPS receivers?
When ms.Skripal will be released from custody?
She's not incarcerated, you cretin.

What about tea? Do they do tea?

True, I'd forgotten, Russians like tea - do tell @184461 Comrade It; do you also have tea in your not so little computer centre and if so,
  1. Do you make it yourself?
  2. Do you have a vending machine?
  3. If so, is it free? and....can you guess?
  4. Do you recycle the cups?
Mind you, it's all very very quiet so I assume it's either a shift change between the various Comrade Its or it's......coffee break!

Anyway, you never answered about the coffee despite you mentioning that I always ask about it. Is it some sort of state secret that you require supervisors permission to discuss? Or do you have toilets to clean?

Don't forget to wash your hands, you never know quite what contamination you may pick up!!! ;)

It wouldn't be the first time that they've acquiesced to the greater good over massively important international issues.
Of course, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?
Having your finger on the pulse and all that.
BBC News | EUROPE | Chemical weapons body sacks head
That's a no then? You believe the OPCW lied about finding Nerve Agent during their tests? No wonder you're a 'lying walting conspiraloon'

BTW, is there a 'brew fund' or a 'wets boat'? I mean, is it provided or do you all chip in? If its provided, what sort is the coffee? Instant? Or filtered? Or are the beans provided and you grind your own?

TEA OR COFFEE!

Stop prevaricating and answer, there's a good little chap
An old story spring to mind.
Then I was a student (1974-79) of Moscow university I had to learn the history of the Communist party.
Our professor - not bad historian used to tell some funny stories to flourish his dull lectures (especially dull for us mathematicians). Once he recalled this one.
Lenin (maybe you have heard about him) travelled in Germany by train. A german in his compartment began to discuss progress (in its wide meaning). Apparently being super-conservative he said:
- I like progress, but only modest progress. And in the expression 'modest progress' I like more word 'modest'.
Lenin replayed
- I like porridge but only porridge in a pot and in the expression 'porridge in a pot' I like more a pot.
From my point of view the joke was not good at all.
After the end of the lecture I told my friends
- I like tea but more like coffee. But only coffee with cognac. And in the expression 'coffee with cognac' I like more...

That's a no then? You believe the OPCW lied about finding Nerve Agent during their tests? No wonder you're a 'lying walting conspiraloon'

BTW, is there a 'brew fund' or a 'wets boat'? I mean, is it provided or do you all chip in? If its provided, what sort is the coffee? Instant? Or filtered? Or are the beans provided and you grind your own?
As I wrote previously OPCW didn't lie but could be fooled and could sincerely presend falsified results as genuine.
There is no contradiction.
Btw, do you think that mr.Johnson lied that Porton Down experts established place of production of the poison as Russia?

A simple Yes or No please.

I am not really sure what the relevance of a 16 year old story is?
If you don't understand the relevance of the first DG of OPCW getting shit-canned by the americans for doubting the official line just before the Iraq invasion you need to get out more.
Of course you understand the relevance, you're just acting dull for the sake of it.

OPCW et al are only impartial when it suits the string-pullers.
All other times?
Well......... 'We know where your kids live': Trump's new national security adviser reportedly made an implicit threat against the family of a retired Brazilian diplomat in 2002

If you don't understand the relevance of the first DG of OPCW getting shit-canned by the americans for doubting the official line just before the Iraq invasion you need to get out more.
Of course you understand the relevance, you're just acting dull for the sake of it.

OPCW et al are only impartial when it suits the string-pullers.
All other times?
Well......... 'We know where your kids live': Trump's new national security adviser reportedly made an implicit threat against the family of a retired Brazilian diplomat in 2002
I don't care about the 16 year old politics around the top level of administration. Tiresome horse trading, manouvrring and countries throwing their weight around occur around all international bodies.

Do you have any credible evidence that the integrity of the OPCWs findings are in doubt?

....bored now, I'm off for coffee and cake in the village while Comrade It cleans the toilets.
Many times I visited the city of Samara (on Volga river). It is one of the cities of FIFA World Cup.
The climate here is strictly continental with sometimes severe winters and hot summers. One local said me once. We have in Samara two seasons - vodka-drinking and beer-drinking ones. Btw, Germans found long ago a source of excellent water for beer and established famous beer factory. It still exists.
Btw are you mainly whiskey drinker or beer drinker?

Many times I visited the city of Samara (on Volga river). It is one of the cities of FIFA World Cup.
The climate here is strictly continental with sometimes severe winters and hot summers. One local said me once. We have in Samara two seasons - vodka-drinking and beer-drinking ones. Btw, Germans found long ago a source of excellent water for beer and established famous beer factory. It still exists.
Btw are you mainly whiskey drinker or beer drinker?
Your history lesson is interesting. Please do not forget to cover off Lenin's time in London. Stalin too and Marx too. Trotsky wasn't so fortunate. What I drink is of no importance and your posts, whilst interesting are also prevaracating. What is important is that @184461 Comrade It; is unable to a answer simple question on coffee and tea provision which brings in to doubt all his other posts. Perhaps his supervisor needs to have a word.

Your history lesson is interesting. Please do not forget to cover off Lenin's time in London. Stalin too and Marx too. Trotsky wasn't so fortunate. What I drink is of no importance and your posts, whilst interesting are also prevaracating. What is important is that @184461 Comrade It; is unable to a answer simple question on coffee and tea provision which brings in to doubt all his other posts. Perhaps his supervisor needs to have a word.
I suspect he wouldn't give you a straight answer if you asked him if he knew his arse from his elbow.

"184461, post: 8633599, member: 101425"]Quite.

Coming from you, who openly admits to ignoring inconvenient information for reasons known only to yourself,
Oh really? When was that?

why try to deflect away from the thread?
I wasn't. I was commenting on KGB's usual manner being displayed on this thread.

There is a specific Russian thread on here, this one is about the supposed nerve agent attack .
I know. I was on it before

and HMG's Swiss-cheese official story
In your delusive and alternative conspiraloon universe of course.

By the way, yes or no?

Or are you going to be a coward again?

Last edited:
As I wrote previously OPCW didn't lie but could be fooled and could sincerely presend falsified results as genuine.
You don’t believe the ‘chain of evidence’ or in this case the ‘chain of custody’ by OPCW then? Identification of the people, drawing of samples and inspection of samples from them and elsewhere?
There is no contradiction.
If you don’t believe the ‘chain of custody’ there is.
Btw, do you think that mr.Johnson lied that Porton Down experts established place of production of the poison as Russia?
Personally, I think that Johnson opened his gob a bit too much. Not for the first or even the last time.

Caveated?
Caveat is a noun , not a verb, and it shouldn't be used as if it were.
(first thing you learn in the Moscow troll centre.)
You think that the one and only interview that's ever been given was scripted/edited and controlled by whom?
Reuters?
After all she is in a cottage on the edge of some remote training centre all for their safety- of course.

So to recap, an ex-spy who had been retired and strategically irrelevant for years was reportedly poisoned by the Kremlin with Novichok, a scary Russian-sounding word which refers to a group of extremely deadly and fast-acting nerve agents that start shutting down the body’s muscles and respiratory system within 30 seconds to two minutes.

Except in the case of Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia it was > 7hrs with a leisurely stroll, a meal, and beers in between.
Treatment for a nerve agent then didn't start for 36-48hrs.

The poison was placed in Yulia Skripal’s suitcase.
Actually no, they got that wrong.
It was the air vents in their car.
Wait, no, that doesn’t work either.
Maybe it was administered via weaponized miniature drone!
Wait, no, it was the family’s car door handle.
Actually, scratch that, it was the front door of the house.
Definitely the front door of the house.
We’re absolutely sure.
Either that or Sergei Skripal’s favorite Russian cereal.
They were given 100 grams of Novichok.
Wait, no, that’s ridiculous, we retract that.
Okay, maybe we have no idea what happened.
Oh hey, their pets were completely unaffected by the poison. Let’s incinerate them.

Johnson’s claim that the Porton Down laboratory had assured him “There’s no doubt” that Russia was behind the poisoning?
Turns out that was just a bald-faced lie; Porton Down said no such thing and it was never its job to make such an assessment.
Johnson lied, and both the Foreign Office and British mainstream media attempted to cover it up; tweets were deleted, transcripts were re-written, and narratives were given a good spin of historic revisionism by asserting that the UK government’s unequivocal insistence that the Kremlin poisoned the Skripals had been merely a “suggestion”.
And now both Sergei and Yulia Skripal, alleged victims of a poisoning by highly trained assassins using the deadliest nerve agent ever created, are doing fine but have completely evaporated into thin-air.

But you’re still supposed to fear and hate Russia.
Just don’t think too hard about it or remember too much.

UI
You're slow on the uptake aren't you?

Now about that question I asked. Yes or no?

Explain the completely irrational fear that's being peddled while the british hierarchy can't even get their story straight and have been forced to go down the route of hindering any press investigation by issuing press restrictions.
All part of the big plan though, isn't it?
'Countries will also launch project to support eastern European media in bid to combat Moscow's 'disinformation' campaign'
UK and Poland strengthen security ties 'to counter Russian aggression'

Russia and disinformation?
After gov.uk's massive, badly thought-out disinformation campaign ref the supposed 'nerve agent' event in Salisbury, 14 weeks down and still nothing even vaguely evidential?

After gov.uk blamed the Russians for the brexit vote going the wrong way...also with no proof ever produced?
'The last 24 hours prove the EU is Britain’s only true friend'
Disinformation?
That's a good one, haha.

Look's like when HMG said the 'Russian crisis' is all going to plan, back in March, they weren't joking.

Among senior ministers and officials, there's quiet satisfaction that the Russia crisis seems to be going according to plan. Maybe even better.

According to one senior government source, "it's gone at least as well as we'd hoped".

He didn't add, "...so far, anyway". But then he hardly needed to. As Britain ponders its new post-Brexit role in the world, we're now witnessing the start of a new and defining phase.

Judging the high and the low politics of the Russia crisis objectively, Theresa May and her team have been able to tick a series of boxes. So far, anyway.
UK Russia response going to plan so far

Just don't ask for any evidence and keep your memory on a very short leash.
There's a good boy...now roll over....and...walkies.
Still on the 'there's a single plan for the complete narrative plan thought up by deep state illuminati' theory in your head, isn't there?

Go on admit it? You're a conspiraloon who sees nefarious plans everywhere, as well as hearing voices in your head which you think are beamed in using a machine recovered by NASA from a crashed UFO .

Now about that question you keep avoiding.............

Status
Not open for further replies.