Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except (as is standard for you,) that statement was heavily caveated by her saying 'one day she hopes to go back.' No doubt when the psychotic gay commissar has died, stepped down or been lynched by an angry mob.

Answer my question.

My my you are quick on searching your prepared files of whataboutery and as @Toasted_Giant giant said, her comments were caveated.

Anyway, enough of that - more importantly to all of us here, we're still waiting for an answer, do you make your own coffee, do you have a vending machine and if so is it free? And now, in this present climate - do you recycle the cups? Recycling is important but you know that...

Except (as is standard for you,) that statement was heavily caveated by her saying 'one day she hopes to go back.' No doubt when the psychotic gay commissar has died, stepped down or been lynched by an angry mob.

Answer my question.
As I have said before he/she/it never reads beyond the headline.

There exist 1001 method to fool OPCW experts.
Their statement on ‘chain of custody’ is a lie then? The OPCW report confirms the U.K. assessment on what was used and recovered from the Skripal’s and DS Bailey. Either you believe the OPCW or not? Which is it?

Your ‘whataboutery’ in the rest of the post is simply that. More wriggling from the worm on the hook

My my you are quick on searching your prepared files of whataboutery and as @Toasted_Giant giant said, her comments were caveated.
Caveated?
Caveat is a noun , not a verb, and it shouldn't be used as if it were.
(first thing you learn in the Moscow troll centre.)
You think that the one and only interview that's ever been given was scripted/edited and controlled by whom?
Reuters?
After all she is in a cottage on the edge of some remote training centre all for their safety- of course.

So to recap, an ex-spy who had been retired and strategically irrelevant for years was reportedly poisoned by the Kremlin with Novichok, a scary Russian-sounding word which refers to a group of extremely deadly and fast-acting nerve agents that start shutting down the body’s muscles and respiratory system within 30 seconds to two minutes.

Except in the case of Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia it was > 7hrs with a leisurely stroll, a meal, and beers in between.
Treatment for a nerve agent then didn't start for 36-48hrs.

The poison was placed in Yulia Skripal’s suitcase.
Actually no, they got that wrong.
It was the air vents in their car.
Wait, no, that doesn’t work either.
Maybe it was administered via weaponized miniature drone!
Wait, no, it was the family’s car door handle.
Actually, scratch that, it was the front door of the house.
Definitely the front door of the house.
We’re absolutely sure.
Either that or Sergei Skripal’s favorite Russian cereal.
They were given 100 grams of Novichok.
Wait, no, that’s ridiculous, we retract that.
Okay, maybe we have no idea what happened.
Oh hey, their pets were completely unaffected by the poison. Let’s incinerate them.

Johnson’s claim that the Porton Down laboratory had assured him “There’s no doubt” that Russia was behind the poisoning?
Turns out that was just a bald-faced lie; Porton Down said no such thing and it was never its job to make such an assessment.
Johnson lied, and both the Foreign Office and British mainstream media attempted to cover it up; tweets were deleted, transcripts were re-written, and narratives were given a good spin of historic revisionism by asserting that the UK government’s unequivocal insistence that the Kremlin poisoned the Skripals had been merely a “suggestion”.
And now both Sergei and Yulia Skripal, alleged victims of a poisoning by highly trained assassins using the deadliest nerve agent ever created, are doing fine but have completely evaporated into thin-air.

But you’re still supposed to fear and hate Russia.
Just don’t think too hard about it or remember too much.

UI

Their statement on ‘chain of custody’ is a lie then? The OPCW report confirms the U.K. assessment on what was used and recovered from the Skripal’s and DS Bailey. Either you believe the OPCW or not? Which is it?

Your ‘whataboutery’ in the rest of the post is simply that. More wriggling from the worm on the hook
I answered your question previously. I'm ready to believe OPCW experts, believe that they are professionals, believe that at least some of them are unbiased.
However I don't believe HMG. Btw, many in the UK also don't believe it.
For example, do you personally always believe HMG what ever it claims?
Did you believe mr.Blair?
I noted that the procedure of blood samples taking was not transparent.
Who are these experts? Who are they personally?
Maybe all of them are Americans or/and the French. Technically it is possible.
Do I believe OPCW experts in this case? Not completely.

Goodness - we have both the goons working this morning. Was there a meeting or something?

Yes - Russians are scary because regrettably they have no integrity and are better off within their own borders (and by that, I mean their own, not Ukraine or Latviae or Lithuania or any of their neighbours, I mean their own.

Goodness - we have both the goons working this morning. Was there a meeting or something?

Yes - Russians are scary because regrettably they have no integrity and are better off within their own borders (and by that, I mean their own, not Ukraine or Latviae or Lithuania or any of their neighbours, I mean their own.
What exactly are you babbling on about?
Are you actually trying to say that everyone from a particular country is the same?
That's dense, even for you.
Do yourself a favour-go back to asking stupid questions about coffee.

I answered your question previously. I'm ready to believe OPCW experts, believe that they are professionals, believe that at least some of them are unbiased.
However I don't believe HMG. Btw, many in the UK also don't believe it.
For example, do you personally always believe HMG what ever it claims?
Did you believe mr.Blair?
I noted that the procedure of blood samples taking was not transparent.
Who are these experts? Who are they personally?
Maybe all of them are Americans or/and the French. Technically it is possible.
Do I believe OPCW experts in this case? Not completely.
I’m not interested in your ‘whataboutery’ and wriggling on the hook. Either you believe the OPCW report or you don’t? Which is it?

But you’re still supposed to fear and hate Russia.
Just don’t think too hard about it or remember too much.

UI
All of you (not so) useful idiots trot this out. Almost as though it’s scripted. Are you going to cry about ‘Russophobia’ next?

Are you actually trying to say that everyone from a particular country is the same?
OK Comrade It, tell us about the coffee as that is one area you have studiously avoided....

1. Do you make your own with a kettle and jar of instant?
  2. Do you have a vending machine?
  3. If so is it free?
  4. If you have a vending machine do you recycle cups?

Four questions.
Answers required by return
The clock is ticking.......

Bit like you and those of a browner hue and/or of a particular semitic extraction/Jewish.

I am still waiting for you to write something that;

1] Isn't a lie
2] Isn't a manipulation of an article/statement by omission.
3] Isn't a repeat of issues already discussed.
4] Shows a basic understanding of chemistry or medical procedure.
5] Isn't written to show your superiority over others.

By the way, do you think that recycling is a conspiracy?

You asked me to continue asking about coffee. I did. You've had over sixteen minute and you are unable or unwilling to answer four simple questions about your coffee provision.

As I said before, if you cannot do that, then everything you say has no worth or meaning.

Kindly leave the site.

When your supervisor checks he will realise there are toilets that need cleaning and it appears you are the one with the skill sets to do it.

All of you (not so) useful idiots trot this out. Almost as though it’s scripted. Are you going to cry about ‘Russophobia’ next?
Explain the completely irrational fear that's being peddled while the british hierarchy can't even get their story straight and have been forced to go down the route of hindering any press investigation by issuing press restrictions.
All part of the big plan though, isn't it?
'Countries will also launch project to support eastern European media in bid to combat Moscow's 'disinformation' campaign'
UK and Poland strengthen security ties 'to counter Russian aggression'

Russia and disinformation?
After gov.uk's massive, badly thought-out disinformation campaign ref the supposed 'nerve agent' event in Salisbury, 14 weeks down and still nothing even vaguely evidential?

After gov.uk blamed the Russians for the brexit vote going the wrong way...also with no proof ever produced?
'The last 24 hours prove the EU is Britain’s only true friend'
Disinformation?
That's a good one, haha.

Look's like when HMG said the 'Russian crisis' is all going to plan, back in March, they weren't joking.

Among senior ministers and officials, there's quiet satisfaction that the Russia crisis seems to be going according to plan. Maybe even better.

According to one senior government source, "it's gone at least as well as we'd hoped".

He didn't add, "...so far, anyway". But then he hardly needed to. As Britain ponders its new post-Brexit role in the world, we're now witnessing the start of a new and defining phase.

Judging the high and the low politics of the Russia crisis objectively, Theresa May and her team have been able to tick a series of boxes. So far, anyway.

UK Russia response going to plan so far

Just don't ask for any evidence and keep your memory on a very short leash.
There's a good boy...now roll over....and...walkies.

Explain the completely irrational fear that's being peddled while the british hierarchy can't even get their story straight and have been forced to go down the route of hindering any press investigation by issuing press restrictions.
'Countries will also launch project to support eastern European media in bid to combat Moscow's 'disinformation' campaign'

After gov.uk's massive, badly thought-out disinformation campaign ref the supposed 'nerve agent' event in Salisbury, 14 weeks down and still nothing even vaguely evidential?

After gov.uk blamed the Russians for the brexit vote going the wrong way...also with no proof ever produced?
Disinformation?
That's a good one, haha.

Look's like when HMG said the 'Russian crisis' is all going to plan, back in March, they weren't joking.

Among senior ministers and officials, there's quiet satisfaction that the Russia crisis seems to be going according to plan. Maybe even better.

According to one senior government source, "it's gone at least as well as we'd hoped".

He didn't add, "...so far, anyway". But then he hardly needed to. As Britain ponders its new post-Brexit role in the world, we're now witnessing the start of a new and defining phase.

Judging the high and the low politics of the Russia crisis objectively, Theresa May and her team have been able to tick a series of boxes. So far, anyway.

WHERE ARE YOUR ANSWERS ABOUT COFFEE?

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE WORTHLESS IF YOU CANNOT RESPOND TO FOUR SIMPLE QUESTIONS AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN ASKED ABOUT THE CATEN AND SUBSIDISED FOOD.

YOU REALLY MUST IRRITATE YOUR SUPERVISORS - THOSE TOILETS WON'T CLEAN THEMSELVES.

Disinformation?
That's a good one, haha.

That's another load of 'copy and paste' drivel isn't it? Russian actions lead to actions being taken. Whether it's the 'Highly Likely' use of Nerve Agent on British soil, the (JIT confirmed) shooting down of MH17. the hacking, the attempt to influence elections, the support by veto of Assad's regime and his continued use (OPCW confirmed past use) of CW etc etc.

I suppose the Russian govt could stop doing all of those things, but its 'highly unlikely' so we are where we are and your support of the Russian govt that even Sergey calls 'crooks and thieves' is blinkered.

Still, as a 'lying, walting conspiraloon' its not surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads