Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Billions believe that God exists and I respect their views. But does this huge number prove anything?
Have those billions expelled Russian ‘diplomats’?

Nice try but another ‘big fat freddie’

Gentlemen, out of interest - do @184461 and @KGB_resident work in shifts and have a handover just to ensure there is commonality is deflection and false statements ?

What happens at home time? I know that people who overload on PC games struggle with reality and tend to cross roads without looking. Is there a problem in telling fact from your fantasy world?

Gentlemen, out of interest - do @184461 and @KGB_resident work in shifts and have a handover just to ensure there is commonality is deflection and false statements ?

What happens at home time? I know that people who overload on PC games struggle with reality and tend to cross roads without looking. Is there a problem in telling fact from your fantasy world?
There are at least five posters who post as KGB Resident. Yes there are shift changes.
Not only do the posting styles change in ways such as grammar, punctuation and spelling, but also in content and technical knowledge.

There is a technical and well spoken poster (I think he is the most popular 'KGB' with ARRSE posters).
A perhaps drunken/less well educated poster
A poster who doesn't read what the others have posted so makes factual errors 'remembering' what his own avatar has previously said.
There is also an argumentitive poster.

Other posters here have studied them more closrly than I have and know their traits in more detail.

At least when 'YarS' posted he was consistent, he just disliked us all and wanted any excuse for Russia to 'nuke' anyone, anywhere and anytime at the drop of a hat :)

Billions believe that God exists and I respect their views. But does this huge number prove anything?
Do you respect the views of those 23 countries who were happy to deport Russian diplomats?

Either:
1) they were satisfied that the point of view and the available information, even without absolute hard facts
2) they welcomed the excuse to expel persons of interest that they wanted out

Thanks @Slime.

Aren't they lucky that our values and defence for freedom of expression and speech allow them to be so ungainfully employed and keep our members so cheerfully amused :boogie: Much better than standing on some street corner in the cold.

Can't see them being grateful though.

Last edited:
Do you respect the views of those 23 countries who were happy to deport Russian diplomats?
I respect countries and the peoples but don't respect the decision.
They were happy? Really? Some in fact had to expel Russian diplomats in the name of 'solidarity'.
Btw, some countries (as Austria) demanded real proof, not only allegations.
It was just politically motivated decision not related to facts.
Even the leader of HM opposition was not shown by anything that looks as a proof and it is telling.

I respect countries and the peoples but don't respect the decision.
They were happy? Really? Some in fact had to expel Russian diplomats in the name of 'solidarity'.
Yeah, sure. Even those countries against the Iraq war believed it on this occasion.
Btw, some countries (as Austria) demanded real proof, not only allegations.
Was Austria given anything different?
It was just politically motivated decision not related to facts.
The information given to them was enough to act.
Even the leader of HM opposition was not shown by anything that looks as a proof and it is telling.
Not in the slightest. He was given enough. Whether he thought it was enough is neither here nor there. It’s not like Putin tells Navalny anything is it?

Oh look; more classic Russian whataboutery in a failed attempt to deflect from Ruiia's proven guilt.
Come beck to us with an apology once your government has stopped sanctioning & facilitating, if not outright practicing the murder of civilians.

Until you do, you're culpable in the murders.

Pretty despicable really.

Oh look; more classic Russian whataboutery in a failed attempt to deflect from Ruiia's proven guilt.
Come beck to us with an apology once your government has stopped sanctioning & facilitating, if not outright practicing the murder of civilians.

Until you do, you're culpable in the murders.

Pretty despicable really.
Plonker.
There's as much actual evidence that deities exist as there is evidence that Russia did anything here.

Rumours and speculation are not fact or evidence no matter how much you'd like them to be.
UI

Plonker.
There's as much actual evidence that deities exist as there is evidence that Russia did anything here.

Rumours and speculation are not fact or evidence no matter how much you'd like them to be.
UI
So in that case, using the available evidence, what you are saying is that deities do exist and there is a God.

That's that sorted now go and have a coffee. Do you pay for the or do you have a briefcase with a flask and sandwiches?

So in that case, using the available evidence, what you are saying is that deities do exist and there is a God.

That's that sorted now go and have a coffee. Do you pay for the or do you have a briefcase with a flask and sandwiches?
Evidence and proof.
The whole case goes south after those two little words.

Evidence and proof.
There are both.

So, back to the coffee, do you make your own or is there a vending machine? I used to wander to ours as that gave me thinking time but meant I drank too much coffee. Do you do that or do you have to request a break?

Evidence and proof.
Yes, Russia's case does tend to fall apart as soon as you look beyond the headlines. But then again you never look beyond the headlines do you.

You need to read the thread. Your ‘lying walting conspiraloon’ friend posted this two pages back #4851. All discussed
Give the guy a break, he has a living to make and it's by posting this crap. Like those Indian call centres who phone you, you may be pissed off and not in the least interested, but remember if the poor sods didn't do it they'd be on the breadline.

There are at least five posters who post as KGB Resident. Yes there are shift changes.
Not only do the posting styles change in ways such as grammar, punctuation and spelling, but also in content and technical knowledge.

There is a technical and well spoken poster (I think he is the most popular 'KGB' with ARRSE posters).
A perhaps drunken/less well educated poster
A poster who doesn't read what the others have posted so makes factual errors 'remembering' what his own avatar has previously said.
There is also an argumentitive poster.

Other posters here have studied them more closrly than I have and know their traits in more detail.

At least when 'YarS' posted he was consistent, he just disliked us all and wanted any excuse for Russia to 'nuke' anyone, anywhere and anytime at the drop of a hat :)
He didn't respond to this so it can't be the argumentative one this week.