Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I got a 'dumb' from 118 118, kind of proves my post correct, hes a lyer too :)

There were numerous tributes and memorials yesterday about the Manchester Arena bomb anniversary. All day long I couldn't help remembering how a certain idiot in this thread was saying there hadn't been a bomb!
Yet another incidence or thousands of people having first hand knowledge of the incident, having being injured or having a loved one killed saying one thing, and our resident idiot who was never there saying something else!
While reading about 9/11 i somehow found the various witness statements rgeading the plane hitting the Pentagon. Dozens and dozens of people report seeing the plane flying towards and then into the side of the building. One person said he saw a missile. A whole CT theory sprung from that one statement.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I agree...but not in the way you think. Russia and Putin are a threat based upon paranoia in my opinion. The secret ops to discredit Russia are becoming ever more transparent.
Such as the increasing numbers of Russian military traffic near UK airspace and waters? The secret ops that has caused Sweden to issue war advice to its citizens for the first time in 30 years?
The only secret ops seem to be by the Russians!

What you know is what you are told...like be a good boy and you will go to heaven. Check the evidence.
So the Russians have been naughty! but Ukraine and MH17 are not in any way connected to this case. Classic non sequitur thinking. And hang on...was Skripal a spy for the West by any chance?

We have no idea what our secret services are doing in Russia to break up the country and anything to increase paranoia here is possible. Keep an open mind...
Let me see. Massive nuclear weapon owing superpower and you seriously think Western Intelligence services actively worked to break the USSR up as masses of unstable cash poor mini states with spare nukes they don't need and Nuke makers sat unemployed is so much more stable and safe for the West ?

You Sir, are a f**king loon of the first order. Go away and have your brain donated to a chimp as you're not using it.

BTW. Pattern of behaviour ring any bells ? A super thread full of utter fantasies spouted by Russian mouthpieces proving MH17 was shot down by the sniper on the grassy knoll, all shot down in flames by people who know their stuff and you have the gall to come out with this s**t

I agree...but not in the way you think. Russia and Putin are a threat based upon paranoia in my opinion.
The opinion of somebody who says the facts 'don't follow'. The opinion of somebody who posts agitprop without a link. The opinion of somebody who links to Russophile sites.
The secret ops to discredit Russia are becoming ever more transparent.
What secret ops? They muck about invading other countries (S Ossetia, Transnystria, Crimea, E Ukraine), they veto CW investigations in the UN (4 times), they use their veto 12 times in total on Syria in the past 7 years.,

They deny, obfuscate and lie about pretty much everything from the Kursk, through 'little green men' to MH17 carrying on the tactics of the CCCP. They have launched two CBRN attacks on UK soil to kill their citizens irrespective of the collateral damage. They try and influence independent UN bodies. I could go on, but your defence of a 'rogue state' led by mafia criminals is obvious.

There doesn't need to be TS let alone S Ops against Russia, they're doing it all themselves.

I've had a pm from 118 118, perhaps he had to pm because he got banned for telling too many lies.

Just for info, he told lies in the pm.
Probably not a surprise.
Just for the sake of mentioning it, has anyone linked to the OPCW report, or talked about it in the thread? 118 118 doesnt seem to be aware that the independent OPCW have investigated the attack and published their findings..................well, he obviously is aware, but is jùst telling lies saying there is no evidence.

Oh, forgot to add, 118 tells lies ;)

Last edited:
While reading about 9/11 i somehow found the various witness statements rgeading the plane hitting the Pentagon. Dozens and dozens of people report seeing the plane flying towards and then into the side of the building. One person said he saw a missile. A whole CT theory sprung from that one statement.
If only it was that simple!
People filmed the aircraft hitting the towers.
People inside the tower phoned relatives saying aircraft had hit the towers.
ATC followed the flights, then saw the flights stop.
The people responsible for the attack said they did it.
The aircraft were nowhere to be found (as whole aircraft) after the attack.
The passengers on board both aircraft have not been seen alive since the attack.
The second attack was shown live on TV around the word.

As with the Manchester arena attack, only morons would see anything other than what actually happened, but then there are people who just tell lies like 118 for some reason known only to themselves.

If only it was that simple!
People filmed the aircraft hitting the towers.
People inside the tower phoned relatives saying aircraft had hit the towers.
ATC followed the flights, then saw the flights stop.
The people responsible for the attack said they did it.
The aircraft were nowhere to be found (as whole aircraft) after the attack.
The passengers on board both aircraft have not been seen alive since the attack.
The second attack was shown live on TV around the word.

As with the Manchester arena attack, only morons would see anything other than what actually happened, but then there are people who just tell lies like 118 for some reason known only to themselves.

Add to that, conspiracy theories seem to happily co-exit with each other and are given a hearing and tolerated by the CTER community, except the actual generally accepted narrative of the events. As an example, for 911 there were/are several theories which included:

Controlled demolition.
JDAM missiles
Nuclear bombs in the basement (Which doesn't explain why the towers collapsed from top down (but hey who said logic played a part for CTERs)) but to get around that one the proponent of that theory opined that the towers acted like tuning forks transferring the shock to the top. Oh yeah!!!!!
Thermite
The planes were holograms
The planes were remote controlled
Mass hypnoses and people thought the saw planes. For TV, the planes were CGI'd
Dustification. Eh yer wot? well it's this idiot theory Star Wars Energy Weapons 3
It was the Jews wot done it
It was the CIA wot done it
It was the illuminati wot done
The CIA knew it was going to happen but let it happen
The CIA planned and executed it.
Steel framed buildings have never collapsed from fire throughout history. Ignoring evidence that steel gets week and loses strength at temperature. Which is why building regs require fire proofing of steel. duh.

So, as long as you don't believe in the official story, your OK with any alternative theory in CTER land.

I've had a pm from 118 118, perhaps he had to pm because he got banned for telling too many lies.

Just for info, he told lies in the pm.
Probably not a surprise.
Just for the sake of mentioning it, has anyone linked to the OPCW report, or talked about it in the thread? 118 118 doesnt seem to be aware that the independent OPCW have investigated the attack and published their findings..................well, he obviously is aware, but is jùst telling lies saying there is no evidence.

Oh, forgot to add, 118 tells lies ;)
Could be a lack of understanding of English, 118 never understood the difference between an interview and a published report, perhaps after we explained the directors mistakes in a newspaper interview he’s taken that to mean no report has been published

Or does google has a ‘fact search’ filter like ‘safe search’, which would explain why a conspiracy theorist who knew all the wibble had no knowledge of many released topics, and would attempt to ‘prove’ the lack of media publication with links to google searches that listed media publications

I was sticking to the theory that 118 was a genuine person out in Australia, but so much could be explained as an official troll following their scripted brief

Either that or 118 is a liar

Could be a lack of understanding of English, 118 never understood the difference between an interview and a published report, perhaps after we explained the directors mistakes in a newspaper interview he’s taken that to mean no report has been published

Or does google has a ‘fact search’ filter like ‘safe search’, which would explain why a conspiracy theorist who knew all the wibble had no knowledge of many released topics, and would attempt to ‘prove’ the lack of media publication with links to google searches that listed media publications

I was sticking to the theory that 118 was a genuine person out in Australia, but so much could be explained as an official troll following their scripted brief

He only knows how to google, other search engines are available, Pro Russian stuff, even then he shoots himself in the foot so often I am surprised is he can get a pair of shoes on.

And did I mention he is a liar

A long while back I used to wonder if 118 just had a mental health issue, but over time it's become more and more clear that not only is he telling lies in post after post, but is fully aware he is lying, it is no misunderstanding of events or not having seen the facts that everyone else has seen but is simply lying to fit a one sided agenda.

While it's sometimes amusing to see his crude attempts to pretend he want's to discuss things his omissions prove he is fully aware of the facts he denies knowing.

So to recap, an ex-spy who had been retired and strategically irrelevant for years was reportedly poisoned by the Kremlin with Novichok, a scary Russian-sounding word which refers to a group of extremely deadly and fast-acting nerve agents that start shutting down the body’s muscles and respiratory system within 30 seconds to two minutes. Except in the case of Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia it was several hours with a leisurely stroll, a meal, and beers in between.

The poison was placed in Yulia Skripal’s suitcase. Actually no, they got that wrong, it was the air vents in their car. Wait, no, that doesn’t work either. Maybe it was administered via weaponized miniature drone! Wait, no, it was the family’s car door handle. Actually, scratch that, it was the front door of the house. Definitely the front door of the house. We’re absolutely sure. Either that or Sergei Skripal’s favorite Russian cereal. They were given 100 grams of Novichok. Wait, no, that’s ridiculous, we retract that. Okay, maybe we have no idea what happened. Oh hey, their pets were completely unaffected by the poison. Let’s incinerate them.

Oh, and Johnson’s claim that the Porton Down laboratory had assured him “There’s no doubt” that Russia was behind the poisoning? Turns out that was just a bald-faced lie; Porton Down said no such thing and it was never its job to make such an assessment. Johnson lied, and both the Foreign Office and British mainstream media attempted to cover it up; tweets were deleted, transcripts were re-written, and narratives were given a good spin of historic revisionism by asserting that the UK government’s unequivocal insistence that the Kremlin poisoned the Skripals had been merely a “suggestion”.

And now both Sergei and Yulia Skripal, alleged victims of a poisoning by highly trained assassins using the deadliest nerve agent ever created, are doing fine. But you’re still supposed to fear and hate Russia. Just don’t think too hard about it or remember too much.

So to recap, an ex-spy who had been retired and strategically irrelevant for years was reportedly poisoned by the Kremlin with Novichok, a scary Russian-sounding word which refers to a group of extremely deadly and fast-acting nerve agents that start shutting down the body’s muscles and respiratory system within 30 seconds to two minutes. Except in the case of Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia it was several hours with a leisurely stroll, a meal, and beers in between.

The poison was placed in Yulia Skripal’s suitcase. Actually no, they got that wrong, it was the air vents in their car. Wait, no, that doesn’t work either. Maybe it was administered via weaponized miniature drone! Wait, no, it was the family’s car door handle. Actually, scratch that, it was the front door of the house. Definitely the front door of the house. We’re absolutely sure. Either that or Sergei Skripal’s favorite Russian cereal. They were given 100 grams of Novichok. Wait, no, that’s ridiculous, we retract that. Okay, maybe we have no idea what happened. Oh hey, their pets were completely unaffected by the poison. Let’s incinerate them.

Oh, and Johnson’s claim that the Porton Down laboratory had assured him “There’s no doubt” that Russia was behind the poisoning? Turns out that was just a bald-faced lie; Porton Down said no such thing and it was never its job to make such an assessment. Johnson lied, and both the Foreign Office and British mainstream media attempted to cover it up; tweets were deleted, transcripts were re-written, and narratives were given a good spin of historic revisionism by asserting that the UK government’s unequivocal insistence that the Kremlin poisoned the Skripals had been merely a “suggestion”.

And now both Sergei and Yulia Skripal, alleged victims of a poisoning by highly trained assassins using the deadliest nerve agent ever created, are doing fine. But you’re still supposed to fear and hate Russia. Just don’t think too hard about it or remember too much.
First paragraph = hyperbole. Irrelevant retired ex spy that got caught - but meeting the criteria of Russian threats that all traitors will die sooner or later

Second paragraph = a lot of media speculation putting 1 + 1 together and making 5, plus Salisbury rumours putting 1 + 0 together making 99 then hitting the media, lots of hyperbole

Third paragraph = I bet a lot of Russian ex pats have taken notice

There’s a thing about nuclear powers, anyone with nuclear capability and a brain tends to not want to use them, but to have them

Putin says “don’t **** with a nuclear power” to nuclear powers

First paragraph = hyperbole. Irrelevant retired ex spy that got caught - but meeting the criteria of Russian threats that all traitors will die sooner or later

Second paragraph = a lot of media speculation putting 1 + 1 together and making 5, plus Salisbury rumours putting 1 + 0 together making 99 then hitting the media, lots of hyperbole

Third paragraph = I bet a lot of Russian ex pats have taken notice
Even if we ignore the fact that the lengthly post was shown to be complete fiction in the first fifteen words it was a fairly mediocre work of fiction overall.

It is interesting how the trolls who try to demand links or evidence for everything are perfectly happy to post those first fifteen words despite having NO IDEA WHATSOEVER if they are true or not.

Of course, if HB can post the complete and full details of ALL of Mr Skripals possible current as well as former employment in the service of Russia as well as any other country he may have worked for then I will not only apologise but be surprised HB has total access to both Russia and Western secret records.

But, as his intro was just made up bollox I won't hold my breath :)

Are you related to 118 you seem to have the same imagination as him

Julia Skripal spoke in public to the press today.
Ive just been watching the interview on TV.

I suspect that twats like 118 118 will still say shes dead/in a dungeon/in prison or in the USA etc.

Lets ask you the same question as 118.

Do you agree with the findings in the OPCW summary report? Link: https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/S_series/2018/en/s-1612-2018_e___1_.pdf

If not then be very specific as to why.

I suspect that twats like 118 118 will still say shes dead/in a dungeon/in prison or in the USA etc.
The CTers have been screaming blue murder for a statement from her, even suggesting she should be forced in front of the world's press to show she isn't being held against her will.

Now that she has made a statement, in her own hand, in her own language, you watch them either ignore it totally or shout that she was forced to do this by MI5, CIA, Illuminati, NWO, Theresa May, etc, etc.

They are never satisfied even when their demands are met.

Just watched it. Certainly not under any sort of duress which will disappoint the brain dead trolls.
Thanks the Russian embassy for their offer of help, but doesn't wish to receive help from them at this time. She clearly has her opinion as to who was responsible & hardly a surprise as the Russian state has murdered or attempted to murder most of her family.
Hopes to return to Russia some day, presumably when there's a civilized leadership in place.
She appears to have had some sort of tracheal procedure. Describes her treatment as invasive & painful & thanks Salisbury hospital & those at the scene for their help.
Says that she & her father request privacy.

So trolls, what do you think? I can almost hear the anguished howls.

Stands by for incoming crap & lies.

Just watched it. Certainly not under any sort of duress which will disappoint the brain dead trolls.
Thanks the Russian embassy for their offer of help, but doesn't wish to receive help from them at this time. She clearly has her opinion as to who was responsible & hardly a surprise as the Russian state has murdered or attempted to murder most of her family.
Hopes to return to Russia some day, presumably when there's a civilized leadership in place.
She appears to have had some sort of tracheal procedure. Describes her treatment as invasive & painful & thanks Salisbury hospital & those at the scene for their help.
Says that she & her father request privacy.

So trolls, what do you think? I can almost hear the anguished howls.

Stands by for incoming crap & lies.
I had a think for about two seconds to wonder what the lying trolls will say, I imagine they will say she was forced to speak today, but will want to gloss over the speech today and shift to demanding to see Mr Skripal speak.
When Mr Skripal speaks they will demand something else.

I half expect one of the broken brained posters to say she looked wooden, and was saying 'gottle of geer' in Russian!