Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crux of the matter:

They are more interested in discrediting mainstream narratives than in having knowledgeable discussions.

The result is that their "alternative" ideas about world events also come packaged with an "alternative" approach to evidence which inhibits informed debate. This is where the idea of lying governments and colluding media becomes very useful. It allows evidence from official or mainstream sources to be dismissed almost at will on the grounds that it comes from tainted sources, thus avoiding any need to seriously evaluate its content.

Telling it like it isn't: John Pilger and the Syria truthers

What you know is what you are told...like be a good boy and you will go to heaven. Check the evidence.
So the Russians have been naughty! but Ukraine and MH17 are not in any way connected to this case. Classic non sequitur thinking. And hang on...was Skripal a spy for the West by any chance?

We have no idea what our secret services are doing in Russia to break up the country and anything to increase paranoia here is possible. Keep an open mind...
Ukraine, MH 17, KAL 007, Chernobyl, The Kursk & so on are most certainly connected to the attempted murder of Skripal in that they demonstrate the Russian habit of lying when caught with its pants down.
You may call shooting down a couple of airliners full of innocent men, women & children naughty, anyone with common sense would call it state sponsored murder.
Presumably you will continue to not accept anything that doesn't suit your warped pro Russian agenda?

What are you, some kind of fcuking comedian?

Ukraine, MH 17, KAL 007, Chernobyl, The Kursk & so on are most certainly connected to the attempted murder of Skripal in that they demonstrate the Russian habit of lying when caught with its pants down.
You may call shooting down a couple of airliners full of innocent men, women & children naughty, anyone with common sense would call it state sponsored murder.
Presumably you will continue to not accept anything that doesn't suit your warped pro Russian agenda?

What are you, some kind of fcuking comedian?
It also might be an idea to remember Russia's disgusting activities in Katyn Forest 1940.
They lied through their teeth about responsibility for that particular stunt until the mid 1990s despite everybody knowing that they were responsible, sound familiar?
This is one of the reasons why I am applying Modus Operandi which seems to have gone right over our resident apologists heads.

I look forward to hearing the Skripals in an open Q&A interview...secure or not. This is a basic procedure following any incident involving criminal activity with high stakes. Litvinenko was on camera and his wife was able to confirm our worst suspicions. This is very different and a smoke screen has been put in place to cover up the truth in my opinion.
No it isn't you total liar.

I look forward to hearing the Skripals in an open Q&A interview...secure or not. This is a basic procedure following any incident involving criminal activity with high stakes. Litvinenko was on camera and his wife was able to confirm our worst suspicions. This is very different and a smoke screen has been put in place to cover up the truth in my opinion.
"Basic procedure"? Utter nonsense. Victims of attempted murder do not typically give public interviews in this country. Litvinenko was dying and gave statements and was photographed at his own request. He wasn't paraded in public, which is what you and the Russian state demand that the Skripals should be subjected to.

It's apparent that the West can fabricate anything and pin it onto Putin, Assad or some other political foe. The majority will accept any story that seems to fit without question...but more significant, accept it without proper evidence. Game set and match Russia... The propaganda war has been won.

It's apparent that the West can fabricate anything and pin it onto Putin, Assad or some other political foe. The majority will accept any story that seems to fit without question...but more significant, accept it without proper evidence. Game set and match Russia... The propaganda war has been won.
So....nearly everyone believes the UK 'propaganda and lies' which means Russia wins.....nope you've lost me

Must have took some doing to fabricate MH 17, Crimea etc you pillock!
Utter crap. But there again you've consistently posted crap for as long as I can remember.
You, as well as 184461 & KGB will not accept historical Russian lies or comment on anything that doesn't suit your Putin loving agenda.

Who else in your opinion is responsible? because if not Russia, it must be someone else. Straight forward question & "I don't know" doesn't cut it. You've already hinted at your opinion in this post.
Or are you, the same as all the other apologists, just going to ignore the question?

I'm still waiting for evidence that it's a fit up by the UK

Perhaps you could either:
Take some mind altering drugs
Or
Tell complete fabricated lies

Then you might see where Higgs Bottom is coming from.

He seems to think that a huge number of Russian diplomats being expelled, and economic sanctions applied against Russia is a win for Russia.
No sane or honest person would think that!

I'm still waiting for evidence about who dunnit too.

The job was a mess.
The timing was significant.
The response was a panto.
The media manipulation was clear.
The suppression of victims wrong.
The investigation silent.
The facts zero.
The story silly.
The exclusion of dialogue with Russia suspicious.
The smothering of other possibilities a clue.

It was a plot by anyone but Putin.

The job was a mess.
The facts zero.
The story silly.

Who has ‘suppressed the victims’ and in what manner?

The job was a mess.
The facts zero.
The story silly.

I don't think you know what facts are you wibbling bellthronk.

It's apparent that the West can fabricate anything and pin it onto Putin, Assad or some other political foe.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, flies like a duck and swims like a duck, you will call it one of those pigeons you keep shouting at
The majority will accept any story that seems to fit without question...but more significant, accept it without proper evidence.
From a poster who quotes agitprop without links and Russophile articles.
Game set and match Russia... The propaganda war has been won.
Only for (less than) 'useful idiots' and conspiraloons.

The job was a mess.
You’ll have to tell us all your experience of ‘wet jobs’
But you say the facts ‘don’t follow’
Other than Syria, there’s not many countries with experience of CW use on their civilians
All of them........ It’s like there’s a conspiracy :rolleyes:
Hospitalisation is ‘wrong’?
You clearly know nothing about criminal investigations
The facts zero.
The facts are there
The story silly.
Much like most of your ‘musings’
You want the prime suspect involved in the investigation? No wonder you know nothing about criminal investigations
What ‘other possibilities’?
So much for ‘keeping an open mind’ :rolleyes:

The job was a mess.
The timing was significant. - Made Putin nice and popular at home in time for ‘elections’
The suppression of victims wrong. - poisoning people is worse
The facts zero. - except for the facts
The story silly. - poking someone on a bridge with a poisonous umbrella is also silly

Georgi Markov - Wikipedia

With the loon assertation that there are zero facts I'm still wondering if he is mental or just a lyer.

It seems lyer is the most sensible option.

While there are virtually no 'facts' from the Russian government with this incident there are plenty from the rest of the world, and even allowing for a loon to be completely stupid and feel that because they haven't been given the intelligence or NHS records then they aren't facts there is still the public announcements from the independent OPCW.

We all know there ARE facts about the incident, the loon knows there are facts.
I suspect they are lying purely because they are 100% aware Russia are guilty!

I got a 'dumb' from 118 118, kind of proves my post correct, hes a lyer too :)

There were numerous tributes and memorials yesterday about the Manchester Arena bomb anniversary. All day long I couldn't help remembering how a certain idiot in this thread was saying there hadn't been a bomb!
Yet another incidence or thousands of people having first hand knowledge of the incident, having being injured or having a loved one killed saying one thing, and our resident idiot who was never there saying something else!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads