Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Go on.
It'd be funny.

Apparently correct.
But, how many conflicting stories have been put out as a shock-and-awe to the public?

'Police earlier said 38 people had been treated in hospital in relation to the case, but all bar three — the Skripals and Mr Bailey — had been discharged ...'
Nocookies

'A total of 21 people have received medical treatment after falling ill following the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal, police have said.'
21 people have been treated following Russia spy poisoning, police say

'...48 people were assessed in hospital in relation to the incident...'
OK, I think I've decided you are not a native English speaker - your English is pretty good for a Russian though.

Neither "received medical treatment" nor "assessed in hospital" contradicts "no patients have experienced symptoms of nerve agent poisoning" - it means they went to hospital and were checked over and given a precautionary (unspecified) treatment although not showing symptoms.

The difference in numbers could just be down to change over time (more people turning up), but also I will point out regarding the last two figures:

48 people turn up to hospital. 27 are assessed and sent home without treatment, 21 received some form of treatment.

Finally, people sometimes have the wrong figures, particularly in a fluid situation where the figures may not have been finalised.

118 you won't focus will you? Not being able to focus on a single thing is also a CTer trait. They hate top be specific because to do so ties them down and they have to face logic and truth. Instead they'll do anything not to focus such as move the goal posts, spam or post a completely irrelevant subject as is the case here.

It's hilarious to watch you wriggle and squirm. You refuse to answer a simple question because you know you are wrong. I've seen this behaviour hundreds of times before. It would actually hurt you to say yes or no because you've read my post showing the logic of why no is not possible.

To say yes destroys most of the argument you have here so you daren't say yes or no.

This is why you and all conspiracy theorists are essentially dishonest and disingenuous. You aren't interested in the truth and you'll lie, lie and lie some more in order not to face it. Your own ego will not let you admit that you are wrong. It's so strong and compelling that you will double down on even the simplest mistake such as the difference between report and interview.

It's great fun. I've spent years debunking on the net and I've seen it all before. You are nothing special or new, just a chew toy.

Now focus. Come on boy, concentrate, just concentrate on one question, nothing else.

Do you agree with the OPCW's finding?
If I was there with OPCW and knew exactly what pressures had or hadn't been put on them and also knew for a fact the int was gen and not duff- i'd be able to make a much more informed decision.
As it stands-I'm waiting for the next leper-moment for this tale that's due sometime in the next week...Oh...and some evidence.

If I was there with OPCW and knew exactly what pressures had or hadn't been put on them and also knew for a fact the int was gen and not duff- i'd be able to make a much more informed decision.
As it stands-I'm waiting for the next leper-moment for this tale that's due sometime in the next week...Oh...and some evidence.
You do realise it’s an independent organisation? You think all of the labs wouldn’t whistle blow? You realise there are Russians in OPCW? Just how stupid are you?

You do realise it’s an independent organisation? You think all of the labs wouldn’t whistle blow? You realise there are Russians in OPCW? Just how stupid are you?
Judging by the Saraqeb report they aren't half as impartial as you want them to be.
UI

Judging by the Saraqeb report they aren't half as impartial as you want them to be.
UI
They’re UN appointed. The same U.N. that Russia and China are part of the P5. They have Russians in it.

If you want to post agitprop conspiraloon paid trolls to support your argument, you are scraping the virtual barrel.

The fact that the agitprop and Dobby speak against it speaks volumes as do the vetoes.

They’re UN appointed. The same U.N. that Russia and China are part of the P5. They have Russians in it.

If you want to post agitprop conspiraloon paid trolls to support your argument, you are scraping the virtual barrel.

The fact that the agitprop and Dobby speak against it speaks volumes as do the vetoes.
Let's see what comes from he CCTV that's due to be released really soon, eh?
We can all make much more educated guesses when we have have much more information.

We can all make much more educated guesses when we have have much more information.

That has nothing to do with OPCW. Once again, are the independent U.N. appointed Organisation which includes Russians to be believed? Or Dobby the House Elf?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
That Shoebridge character mentioned above - his 'CV' sounds a bit too good to be true.

@184461

Can you answer the question now. Fourth time:

Has Mr. Skripal been released from hospital?

Your default setting is to reject anything that you have not directly experienced but reject it in favour of a biased argument that the authorities are lying and your chosen victims, i.e. the Russians are telling the truth. You ignore anything that contradicts your OPINION and carry on wibbling.

You either have no conception of how clueless this makes you look or you have a separate agenda. Like I say, if you aren't a paid tool. you are very, very vulnerable.

Is all you needed to post and it would cover most of the shit you're spamming us with. Catch you later, the lizard master is calling.

That Shoebridge character mentioned above - his 'CV' sounds a bit too good to be true.
It is true ie he did Sandhurst and was also Met SB. He’s taken the Met to Court as well saying they stopped him from appearing on Sky News etc:
Met sued for victimising police expert
Simon Cole, Sky News's deputy head, says that Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt was told by someone in the Met that there was "a slight question mark" about Mr Shoebridge.

Mr Cole said: "It's not the first time I've had a call from Martin about people the Met aren't very fond off."

Mr Cole insisted there was no link between Sky effectively dropping Mr Shoebridge from its news programmes and him being told of the Met's concerns about him: "We do not bend to pressure," Mr Cole said.

Mr Shoebridge was described as "not very good" on Sky's contacts database. He is representing himself, and asked why his details were still recorded on the database.

Mr Cole replied: "Sometimes anything will do, especially on a first hit [version] on a story ... on the first hit sometimes we will take anybody. You can go back later and refine it."
Sky say the real reason is:
Mr Cole said the real reasons Mr Shoebridge was dropped was because staff personally disliked him, with one branding him "a creep", and that he lacked knowledge on all the topics he was willing to talk about.
The article goes on but he’s somebody who was used and is no longer used.

He had a previous award for unfounded indecent assault: Indecent assault charge ex-policeman wins £300,000

Then there’s the ‘Wikispooks’ 9/11 conspiracy site who have a page on him: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Charles_Shoebridge

Syria Chemical Weapons Used... But Used by Whom?
He also doesn’t believe Assad’s govt used CW. He’s not amended that stance tmk even though the four times vetoed JIM found Assad’s govt guilty.

Goddamit Sixty, I like to moan about you and then you go and do something nice like this!
Unfortunately he’ll be on one of the other threads spreading the same ‘wibble’. It’s almost like it’s a ‘conspiracy’ :)

Even when he gets banned, the “I’m Steve Lancs (Yorkshire was taken so I went for the next best thing!)” account will be used.

E2A: Forgot the weepy PM to Sergey

Last edited:

What particular evidence are you expecting from cctv?

Salisbury’s cctv covers the town centre, the largest trace of novichock was on the door
There is not cctv covering residential homes, the only cctv that would exist there is if the skripals or their neighbours have cameras up
Town cctv will show the skripals at points during their day
Unless a team was following them around then it won’t give conclusive evidence on suspects
Cctv could be used to identify suspicious persons arriving and leaving again at airports etc

DS Bailey got a bit better but has suffered from the incident, but also wants peace and a private lift
Yulia took longer to get better with more care being provided and does not want to be disturbed
Sergei has finally got well enough to leave hospital, and being the primary target won’t want to be in public or meet the Russian consul

Many witnesses have seen the skripals and also been on tv
But what do you expect them to say?

Putin: 'Sergei Skripal would have died on the spot if a military grade poison had been used'

Considering the evil Russians have a state sponsored whack-a-mole gang running around the world- they'd know.
You're not very good at this are you.

For a start, that's not evidence.

And the reasons why they've survived which I find credible have been repeated to you by others who seem to know. You on the other hand just keep re-posting articles and links without actually being able to rebut their points, nor you be convincing in turn.

In any case, yes or no?

The last and this swerve also added to the previous ones. You're really racking up the avoidance points and confirming you know what the answer is but saying so would expose your lack of credibility.