Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Unfortunately they are all facts.
Please cross reference for sanity .
Yeah, RT as the BBC/SKY etc will never be analysing the 'evidence' or 'lackof evidence ' thereof proving to the pop why this was and can only be- the evil Russians.

I understand all /any scepticism but the facts are the facts.
Cross reference from the information in the film.
More of less in chronological order.
Novichok nerve agents – Russia's dangerous 'new' poison | DW | 13.03.2018
Britain can't prove that Putin was behind the Skripal poisoning – but we must act nevertheless
Foreign Office deletes tweet claiming Salisbury nerve agent made in Russia
Boris Johnson defends remarks on Russian role in novichok case
Porton Down experts unable to verify precise source of novichok
UK urged to counter 'disinformation' from Russia over novichok
Perspective | What a brave Russian scientist told me about Novichok, the nerve agent identified in the spy attack
Russian Scientist Says Other Countries May Have Novichok Samples
Theresa May disgraced! Recipe for 'mysterious' nerve agent Novichok can be bought for $30 on Amazon -- Sott.net
James M Tour Group (knowledgeable bloke no1)
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-just-somehow-compared-12269745
UK's Porton Down denies it could have been source of nerve agent... You will notice ol' Gary Aitkenhead states a few times it definitely didn't come from Porton...Plausible denability to cover his arse as he has no idea if anything will blowback in the coming years.
Novichok agent
'Novichok' Formula Was Published in a Book – Ex French Intelligence Officer
David B. Collum | Chemistry & Chemical Biology Cornell Arts & Sciences (knowledgeable bloke No2)
Advances in toxicology and medical treatment of chemical warfare nerve agents
UPDATE: Russia says UK must apologize in nerve agent case
UAWire - Russian Ministry of Defense claims Novichok poison that killed Skripal could have been produced in US
Hillary Clinton Ordered Diplomats To Suppress 'Novichok' Discussions
‘A small amount of Novichok should have killed for sure’: Chemical weapons analyst tells RT (VIDEO) (knowledgeable bloke No3)
'Any Competent Chemist Can Make Novichok Nerve Agent'- Toxicologist
The science behind Novichok | Pursuit by The University of Melbourne
‘Ordinary chemists’ know about Novichok– chemical weapons expert refutes 'state actor’ claim (VIDEO)

And this just covers HMG's deliberate disinformation/ misiformation and deception , so far, on just one subsection of the topic.
I'm not trawling through all that.

So what is your one slam dunk fact that discredits the UK's view that it was Russia?

Unfortunately they are all facts.
Please cross reference for sanity .
Yeah, RT as the BBC/SKY etc will never be analysing the 'evidence' or 'lackof evidence ' thereof proving to the pop why this was and can only be- the evil Russians.

I understand all /any scepticism but the facts are the facts.
Cross reference from the information in the film.
More of less in chronological order.
Novichok nerve agents – Russia's dangerous 'new' poison | DW | 13.03.2018
Britain can't prove that Putin was behind the Skripal poisoning – but we must act nevertheless
Foreign Office deletes tweet claiming Salisbury nerve agent made in Russia
Boris Johnson defends remarks on Russian role in novichok case
Porton Down experts unable to verify precise source of novichok
UK urged to counter 'disinformation' from Russia over novichok
Perspective | What a brave Russian scientist told me about Novichok, the nerve agent identified in the spy attack
Russian Scientist Says Other Countries May Have Novichok Samples
Theresa May disgraced! Recipe for 'mysterious' nerve agent Novichok can be bought for $30 on Amazon -- Sott.net
James M Tour Group (knowledgeable bloke no1)
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-just-somehow-compared-12269745
UK's Porton Down denies it could have been source of nerve agent... You will notice ol' Gary Aitkenhead states a few times it definitely didn't come from Porton...Plausible denability to cover his arse as he has no idea if anything will blowback in the coming years.
Novichok agent
'Novichok' Formula Was Published in a Book – Ex French Intelligence Officer
David B. Collum | Chemistry & Chemical Biology Cornell Arts & Sciences (knowledgeable bloke No2)
Advances in toxicology and medical treatment of chemical warfare nerve agents
UPDATE: Russia says UK must apologize in nerve agent case
UAWire - Russian Ministry of Defense claims Novichok poison that killed Skripal could have been produced in US
Hillary Clinton Ordered Diplomats To Suppress 'Novichok' Discussions
‘A small amount of Novichok should have killed for sure’: Chemical weapons analyst tells RT (VIDEO) (knowledgeable bloke No3)
'Any Competent Chemist Can Make Novichok Nerve Agent'- Toxicologist
The science behind Novichok | Pursuit by The University of Melbourne
‘Ordinary chemists’ know about Novichok– chemical weapons expert refutes 'state actor’ claim (VIDEO)

And this just covers HMG's deliberate disinformation/ misiformation and deception , so far, on just one subsection of the topic.
Sputnik? 'Signs of the Times'? RT? Information Clearing House? And you wonder why you're called a 'walting conspiraloon'? :rolleyes:

I'm not trawling through all that.

So what is your one slam dunk fact that discredits the UK's view that it was Russia?
The facts that we were told it was a previously unknown NA that only the Motherland could make and then it turned out that Novichok was open source written into 20yr old academic books and something that any major world actor could systhesise under the right conditions and with the right $ thrown at it.

It was open source and the information was there if ever needed, you just needed to know where to look.
Anyone with deep pockets could have synthesised Novichok.. easily, anytime over the last 20yrs+

The fact that the Russian state would actually bother to whack an-ex GRU bloke who they'd already jailed then early-released on a spy-swap then whacked after he'd already been here 8yrs and was being part-funded/handled by UK int services.

And why would anyone in their right mind bother to change the tried/tested SOPs on removing someone through car crashes, heart attacks, falling from 5th floor balconies, muggings gone wrong etc.
Use a NA (of all possible heinous crimes) that apparently leads straight to Russia.. and not manage to even kill the target?

A few of you recently put links up ref quite a few anti-Putinistas who've been 'mugged to death' or 'taken flying lessons from high-up balconies' or had been 'mangled in a hit-and-run' etc...
That's the way these things run, there are assassinations every week at present..
We hear about them everyday, especially on this thread atm-

Always shady endeavours going on...Russian billionaires dying while out jogging to Wikileaks head lawyers jumping off train platforms into speeding trains.
There's no way a major, skilled player such as Ru would even attempt something this dangerous (CW!??) in a foreign country, fcuking up years of cordial diplomatic harmonyand burn every bridge you ever had by using a CW (that apparently leads straight to them after one week)?
There are much simpler methods available that have worked for years and can give a sort-of plausible-deniability as car crashes/ hit and runs/ heart attacks do happen.
Using a NA on a whack in foreign state, when everyone is being conditioned to hate you, with the world cup around the corner?

It's just too stupid.

Then we have the Syria thing which is a carbon copy of the above.
Apart from the fact this time we're just JVing a foreign country based on suspect int from jihadis.
Same players. Same teams.
Vlad's getting blamed for ths but it's not even his country.
Assad is the president and 'the man they couldn't hang'.
Al Assad has managed to really turn the whole game around- somehow.
He was coming out on top and the whole event was winding-up ,US CENTCOM even admitted that very fact.

Why would Al Assad use CW on his own fan-base and on an area that his forces had just taken back from
western- backed/funded jihadis?

Knowing that Trump was on about sacking Syria and pulling out?

Knowing that proof isn't needed to hit you 'cos they pulled and got away with the same thing last year, with no evidence there either?

Why would Assad openly invite A/S / death/destruction on his country from the world police by crossing the much publicised and very well known 'red-line in the sand'?

We live in stupid times.

Then we have the Syria thing which is a carbon copy of the above.
Apart from the fact this time we're just JVing a foreign country based on suspect int from jihadis.
Same players. Same teams.
Vlad's getting blamed for ths but it's not even his country.
Assad is the president and 'the man they couldn't hang'.
Al Assad has managed to really turn the whole game around- somehow.
He was coming out on top and the whole event was winding-up ,US CENTCOM even admitted that very fact.

Why would Al Assad use CW on his own fan-base and on an area that his forces had just taken back from
western- backed/funded jihadis?

Knowing that Trump was on about sacking Syria and pulling out?

Knowing that proof isn't needed to hit you 'cos they pulled and got away with the same thing last year, with no evidence there either?

Why would Assad openly invite A/S / death/destruction on his country from the world police by crossing the much publicised and very well known 'red-line in the sand'?
All explained on the Syria threads, but you refuse (as with Salisbury) to accept any alternate narrative
We live in stupid times.
I don't live in Australia. Is that a place name? eg 'Stupid Times', just up the road from 'humble beginnings':
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/syria.161743/post-8515369

The facts that we were told it was a previously unknown NA that only the Motherland could make ....

No.
It has always been stated to be “highly likely” that the nerve agent originated from Russia
Not that it could only be Russia
People have said other things but that’s always been the official position

No.
It has always been stated to be “highly likely” that the nerve agent originated from Russia
Not that it could only be Russia
People have said other things but that’s always been the official position
Yeah..yeah...yeah..no proof but 'highly lkely' based on massive suppositions.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
A few of you recently put links up ref quite a few anti-Putinistas who've been 'mugged to death' or 'taken flying lessons from high-up balconies' or had been 'mangled in a hit-and-run' etc...
Dont forget Polonium.

Dont forget Polonium.
Yeah, polonium.
Yasser Arafat may have been poisoned with polonium, tests show
Was Arafat poisoned by polonium? New clues emerge in medical mystery

There appears to be more than one player using that SOP.
There was no real proof /evidence that Russia state-sanctioned Litvinenko either.

'A public inquiry into the killing of former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko has concluded that President Putin probably approved his assassination. ... May-June 2013 - Inquest into Mr Litvinenko's death delayed as coroner decides a public inquiry would be preferable, as it would be able to hear some evidence in secret ...
Who was Alexander Litvinenko?

Is that your last word on the matter?
I wish it was yours. As I keep saying, you're given plausible evidence, married with relevant facts and information from previous relevant matters; yet you re-set yourself every day to spout the same 'conspiraloon' wibble.

Seek help: Mental Health Australia

I wish it was yours. As I keep saying, you're given plausible evidence, married with relevant facts and information from previous relevant matters; yet you re-set yourself every day to spout the same 'conspiraloon' wibble.

Seek help: Mental Health Australia
Aha, so my post has got your handlers talking?
I notice you can't refute any of that post,, you're not even trying.
@DaManBugs You were right here mate.

I thought I was the handler?
Refute what? I've told you it's all been answered, but you still spout your 'conspiraloon' wibble and that you need to seek help for your mental illness: Mental Health Australia
That you're a pair of 'walting conspiracy nuts'? Probably true.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
My jaw has just dropped. Pretty much every single point you have put in this thread has been refuted time and time again. You just wont accept it!

I thought I was the handler?

Refute what? I've told you it's all been answered, but you still spout your 'conspiraloon' wibble and that you need to seek help for your mental illness: Mental Health Australia

That you're a pair of 'walting conspiracy nuts'? Probably true.
Damanbugs is a good man.
I understand now why he loves to see you always come back with non-sensical off topic ad homs when you know you don't have a sensible point of view when faced with all/any actual evidence that you either don't know or just purposefully ignore

Now is that your last word on the matter?

Damanbugs is a good man.
Pigeon shouters stand together
I understand now why he loves to see you always come back with non-sensical off topic ad homs when you know you don't have a sensible point of view when faced with all/any actual evidence that you either don't know or just purposefully ignore
I believe he needs to review our conversations as he and I rarely discuss anything. When he's given the evidence by me despite the 'funny name' calling (you do have that in common), he generally stops saying that which I picked up on.

You on the other hand will not accept any refuting of any statement.

Now is that your last word on the matter?
Is what my last word on what matter?

I'd like to say you seem to be losing the plot, but you really haven't had a 'plot' or even 'marbles' to lose in the first place. Genuinely, seek help: Mental Health Australia

Pigeon shouters stand together

I believe he needs to review our conversations as he and I rarely discuss anything. When he's given the evidence by me despite the 'funny name' calling (you do have that in common), he generally stops saying that which I picked up on.

You on the other hand will not accept any refuting of any statement.

Is what my last word on what matter?

I'd like to say you seem to be losing the plot, but you really haven't had a 'plot' or even 'marbles' to lose in the first place. Genuinely, seek help: Mental Health Australia

I understand now why he loves to see you always come back with non-sensical off topic ad homs

What, like Sheeple and ********* sic.

you don't have a sensible point of view when faced with all/any actual evidence that you either don't know or just purposefully ignore
Hmmmm.

Damanbugs is a good man.
I often find Bugsy interesting. He at least puts some thought into his posts even though I am heavily conditioned by reality to think that he is wrong. Never had more than a hand bags at dawn with him. I do not see why you want him to come here to back you up. The truth speaks for itself, does it not?