• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things still don't smell a bit whiffy to any of you?
You do smell of ‘walting conspiraloon’ with a hint of ‘eau de tramp’

I have some beach-front property for sale in Birmingham if any of you are interested.
I’ve got a wall to sell you, but you might begin wailing :)

No

So the pause in SOP was only to pull the very badly executed job in Salisbury but now everything is back to SOP again?
None of you find the fact that in a time when Ru is being blamed for everything and anything; they would actually pull a job using something that would automtically, according to HMG and the media, lead staright back to them (even though in reality we know it doesn't as anyone with a good lab, good budget and good scientists could have made it).

I have some beach-front property for sale in Birmingham if any of you are interested.
No again? Oh dear. You're failing.

Damn convenient though wasn't it? And before you or your masters say it, it wasn't the UK.

No
Oh dear, the old CTERs spidy senses are tingling cos 'something smells fishy' or 'iffy' about the 'official story'.

It's amazing how CTERs can sense somethings wrong with the MSM news just cos......well just cos they're so attuned to the real world not like us sheeple who just lap up any brainwashing news story that's put out there by TPTB.

Oh yesireeee. They do good. They're so brilliant at analysing that we don't need detectives and investigators to go out and actually investigate. They can sit in front of their screens and solve everything by just looking at them and surmising the answer.

As it happens, there's a good post about all this on this page

Deja vu: Convicted "spy" poisoned in UK - Page 29 - International Skeptics Forum

being this one which to my mind cuts the rug from one CTER's view on the poisoning:

Deja vu: Convicted "spy" poisoned in UK - Page 29 - International Skeptics Forum

And a segment from it which contains the kernel of the logic to it:

Russia had the means, and the motive to carry out this attack.

While other actors could have got hold of the means to do so, it's unclear what other possible motives could be. Perhaps an angry family member in Russia didn't want their son to marry a "traitors family" and rather than block the wedding they decided to kill both the traitor and his daughter?
That's the only other plausible motive I can come up with and that's a really big stretch. Why use something like a nerve agent to do so, one that's obviously linked to Russia, when a much more common poison could do the same thing, or a car accident, or a n other method.

If you start down the path of a n other party wanting to frame Russia for the attack, then to what end? Those theories quickly snowball to unmanageable sizes and Occams Razor cuts them to shreds.

The simplest and most likely explanation, going on the available evidence, is that the attack was carried out on Russian orders.

A state player. There are 196 countries on the planet- care to take your pick?

The reason I put that is that you maintained that anyone could do it, despite your own source saying that it would have to be a state actor.

NB The one being blamed might not be the guilty party as they've gained nothing from any of this.
Who has gained from this, do you know?
Your view is that Russia has gained nothing from this. That is because you cannot place yourself in the mind of the state hierarchy there. This is one of the things you talk about in terms of how people are programmed. I find this quite uplifting that you do not think like a thug and have not been programmed to think so.

In a world where might is always viewed as right and where the rule of law is ignored, a good shoeing of dissenters is de rigeur. Putin thought he would gain by this because his actions have been largely ignored up till now in terms of extra judicial killings. It would send a nice message to people who crossed him. He miscalculated grossly. That also is wholly predictable.

That's not evidence now is it? That's pure, biased, guess-work.
Strangely, I was alluding to the evidence in the Skripal case rather than a state sponsored assassination team per se. There is evidence in the Skripal case. I will ask you again:

What do you understand by the term evidence?

Oh dear, the old CTERs spidy senses are tingling cos 'something smells fishy' or 'iffy' about the 'official story'.

It's amazing how CTERs can sense somethings wrong with the MSM news just cos......well just cos they're so attuned to the real world not like us sheeple who just lap up any brainwashing news story that's put out there by TPTB.

Oh yesireeee. They do good. They're so brilliant at analysing that we don't need detectives and investigators to go out and actually investigate. They can sit in front of their screens and solve everything by just looking at them and surmising the answer.

As it happens, there's a good post about all this on this page

being this one which to my mind cuts the rug from one CTER's view on the poisoning:

And a segment from it which contains the kernel of the logic to it:
You didn't mention the ability to read between the lines. You know, the reports said........ but if you read between the lines it really means.........

This is a key ability for all those conspiracy people.

You didn't mention the ability to read between the lines. You know, the reports said........ but if you read between the lines it really means.........

There are only lines to read between if you aren't aware of the facts.

There are only lines to read between if you aren't aware of the facts.

Posting an RT video to back up facts, must be true then. I love the bit where it states BoJo used his false claim of the agent originating in Russia to get our allies to kick out Russian diplomats.

Do you not think that our allies security services would have been given a slightly higher protectively marked dossier than the media got? You know, one with much more conclusive evidence.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

You're right, I did miss that out. But I could have also mentioned their ability to come to conclusions based on incredulity and lack of knowledge and to stretch and bend (some would say misunderstand) scientific and practical principles to substantiate their claims.

One example I recall from an Icke Forumthread was about the shootings of tourists on an Algerian beach. In a photo a policeman was holding a Steyr AUG. One poster stated it's obviously a false flag event and these are actors and they can't even get real rifles for the scene as the one in the photo looked like a toy with the barrel looking 'funny'.

So you have CT mentality, add lack of knowledge, throw in some spidery CTER senses and tadah they saw through the whole false flag/staged event.

But of course, it was a real event and real tourists died.

Another trait of yours, confirmation bias.

And so disappointing. RT? Really?
Unfortunately they are all facts.
Please cross reference for sanity .
Yeah, RT as the BBC/SKY etc will never be analysing the 'evidence' or 'lackof evidence ' thereof proving to the pop why this was and can only be- the evil Russians.

I understand all /any scepticism but the facts are the facts.
Cross reference from the information in the film.
More of less in chronological order.
Novichok nerve agents – Russia's dangerous 'new' poison | DW | 13.03.2018
Britain can't prove that Putin was behind the Skripal poisoning – but we must act nevertheless
Foreign Office deletes tweet claiming Salisbury nerve agent made in Russia
Boris Johnson defends remarks on Russian role in novichok case
Porton Down experts unable to verify precise source of novichok
UK urged to counter 'disinformation' from Russia over novichok
Perspective | What a brave Russian scientist told me about Novichok, the nerve agent identified in the spy attack
Russian Scientist Says Other Countries May Have Novichok Samples
Theresa May disgraced! Recipe for 'mysterious' nerve agent Novichok can be bought for $30 on Amazon -- Sott.net
James M Tour Group (knowledgeable bloke no1)
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-just-somehow-compared-12269745
UK's Porton Down denies it could have been source of nerve agent... You will notice ol' Gary Aitkenhead states a few times it definitely didn't come from Porton...Plausible denability to cover his arse as he has no idea if anything will blowback in the coming years.
Novichok agent
'Novichok' Formula Was Published in a Book – Ex French Intelligence Officer
David B. Collum | Chemistry & Chemical Biology Cornell Arts & Sciences (knowledgeable bloke No2)
Advances in toxicology and medical treatment of chemical warfare nerve agents
UPDATE: Russia says UK must apologize in nerve agent case
UAWire - Russian Ministry of Defense claims Novichok poison that killed Skripal could have been produced in US
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49116.htm
https://www.rt.com/uk/423696-novichok-weapon-chemical-kill/ (knowledgeable bloke No3)
https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201803171062593675-novichok-nerve-agent-skripal-poisoning/
https://pursuit.unimelb.edu.au/articles/the-science-behind-novichok
https://www.rt.com/uk/423179-russia-poison-chemists-proof/

And this just covers HMG's deliberate disinformation/ misiformation and deception , so far, on just one subsection of the topic.

Yeah, RT as the BBC/SKY etc will never be analysing the 'evidence' or 'lackof evidence
Apart from the simple fact that you refuse to address - RT is a propaganda tool of the Russian government. The BBC (for all it's faults) and Sky are not.

You carry on believing the state-backed Russian line, but don't claim to be taking an independent or analytical view on this, you are doing the exact opposite.

Unfortunately they are all facts.
Please cross reference for sanity .
Yeah, RT as the BBC/SKY etc will never be analysing the 'evidence' or 'lackof evidence ' thereof proving to the pop why this was and can only be- the evil Russians.

I understand all /any scepticism but the facts are the facts.
Cross reference from the information in the film.
More of less in chronological order.
Novichok nerve agents – Russia's dangerous 'new' poison | DW | 13.03.2018
Britain can't prove that Putin was behind the Skripal poisoning – but we must act nevertheless
Foreign Office deletes tweet claiming Salisbury nerve agent made in Russia
Boris Johnson defends remarks on Russian role in novichok case
Porton Down experts unable to verify precise source of novichok
UK urged to counter 'disinformation' from Russia over novichok
Perspective | What a brave Russian scientist told me about Novichok, the nerve agent identified in the spy attack
Russian Scientist Says Other Countries May Have Novichok Samples
Theresa May disgraced! Recipe for 'mysterious' nerve agent Novichok can be bought for $30 on Amazon -- Sott.net
James M Tour Group (knowledgeable bloke no1)
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-just-somehow-compared-12269745
UK's Porton Down denies it could have been source of nerve agent... You will notice ol' Gary Aitkenhead states a few times it definitely didn't come from Porton...Plausible denability to cover his arse as he has no idea if anything will blowback in the coming years.
Novichok agent
'Novichok' Formula Was Published in a Book – Ex French Intelligence Officer
David B. Collum | Chemistry & Chemical Biology Cornell Arts & Sciences (knowledgeable bloke No2)
Advances in toxicology and medical treatment of chemical warfare nerve agents
UPDATE: Russia says UK must apologize in nerve agent case
UAWire - Russian Ministry of Defense claims Novichok poison that killed Skripal could have been produced in US
Hillary Clinton Ordered Diplomats To Suppress 'Novichok' Discussions
‘A small amount of Novichok should have killed for sure’: Chemical weapons analyst tells RT (VIDEO) (knowledgeable bloke No3)
'Any Competent Chemist Can Make Novichok Nerve Agent'- Toxicologist
The science behind Novichok | Pursuit by The University of Melbourne
‘Ordinary chemists’ know about Novichok– chemical weapons expert refutes 'state actor’ claim (VIDEO)

And this just covers HMG's deliberate disinformation/ misiformation and deception , so far, on just one subsection of the topic.
From one of your links which really sinks your argument.

Alastair Hay: Why it hasn't shared more at this stage I don't know, I had some suspicions but I don't know for certain. I have no doubt about the evidence that was collected and the identity of the chemical. The laboratory at Porton Down, the defense science and technology laboratory is world-class, they are very reputable, so their identification of the nerve agent is almost certainly correct, but there will be other police evidence and other evidentiary material that would have been collected and I'm not privy to any of that, so I assume that all of this information that has been put together is the basis for the UK's position.
Hoisted by your own petard?

RT is to Russia what BBC/Sky are to the UK.
I don't refuse to address the fact, it's obvious so isn't worth worrying about.
RT is the international PR wing of Putin's Russia but facts are facts and critical thinking is not just the premise of the Russians.
Boffins from across the globe with no loyalty to Ru are saying the exact same thing.
For me this has nothing to do with the bollocky counter-productive ideology of East vs West but lies vs truth.

The escalation against Russia will eventually end in one way.
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but soon.....(Casablanca 1942)

Alastair Hay: Why it hasn't shared more at this stage I don't know, I had some suspicions but I don't know for certain. I have no doubt about the evidence that was collected and the identity of the chemical. The laboratory at Porton Down, the defense science and technology laboratory is world-class, they are very reputable, so their identification of the nerve agent is almost certainly correct, but there will be other police evidence and other evidentiary material that would have been collected and I'm not privy to any of that, so I assume that all of this information that has been put together is the basis for the UK's position.
Are you referring to the 'other classified int' that 23 other countries, including Romania and Albania and Moldova were privvy to , in order to justify expelling Ru diplomats but HMG just wouldn't show the Leader of the Opposition- Corbs?

We do not know how it will end. A good rule of thumb is to base on historical precedent. In this instance, there will likely be much sabre rattling, a build up of publicly displayed capability on both sides and Russia kept in its box for a while longer. We shall see . In one form or another , all this has happened before. The rolling police civil emergency convoys practicing for war, the protect and survive business. One just deals with it.

Any thoughts on the meaning of evidence yet?
Any further comments on the Manchester Arena bombing false flag?
Any thoughts on how a detective would approach this case and the preliminary hypotheses that detective would use on the real evidence gathered so far?
Any analysis of your constant cut and paste links?

RT is the international PR wing of Putin's Russia but facts are facts and critical thinking is not just the premise of the Russians.
Boffins from across the globe with no loyalty to Ru are saying the exact same thing.
For me this has nothing to do with the bollocky counter-productive ideology of East vs West but lies vs truth.

Are you referring to the 'other classified int' that 23 other countries, including Romania and Albania and Moldova were privvy to , in order to justify expelling Ru diplomats but HMG just wouldn't show the Leader of the Opposition- Corbs?
How do you know he wasn't given the same info.

And why did you highlight in red, do you disagree with what he said bearing in mind you posted it in the first place as evidence of fact. Or are you reading between the lines again. To me he is clearly saying that Porton is did a good job and the information has not been fully released as the police investigation is still ongoing.

Can you think of any other reason why those countries might get rid of Russian diplomats, a sort of accounting for past gripes? Whilst those reasons would provide some circumstantial evidence for your case ( yes evidence), it is also reasonable to think that they accepted the evidence supplied by us, both public domain and classified. I think you reckon that because you don't get access to information, then it automatically doesn't exist. It does usually.

As for Mr. Corbyn, I would avoid giving him any information if I could. If he was a civil servant, a CT check would likely indicate that he shouldn't be given the name of the tea bags for the morning brew. Sorry, but that is the way of it.

Last edited:
Complete rubbish once again. RT is part of Putin's agitprop and always are pro Russian and never show contradictory, only confirmatory views. Show me five items which are against Russian policy on RT.

There are a great many opposing views on both the BBC and Sky.
'Facts' on RT have continually been shown to be lies: Russia Lies
How many people have appeared on RT and said 'Russia did it' and lived?

Russia creates its own escalation with S Ossetia, Transnystria, Crimea, E Ukraine, MH17, Syria, Virus's, hacking and of course pushing the 'Russia as a victim' lapped up by 'useful idiots' and 'walting conspiraloons'.
I wouldn't trust Corbyn to tie his own shoe laces, let alone with 'classified' information.

Status
Not open for further replies.