• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, So you are being paid by Reuters. You quote Reuters too frequently. 'Most likely' they pay you change but promise to hire you as a jorno with long term contract but it will not happen. Now you are just a freelancer, stringer.
Am I right?
:) another fail. You know why I like Reuters. Read your HOTO notes.

No, I am underpaid by another branch of HMG. That's my day job.
I just think you are a lying sack of shit.
And that you need reminding of it often.
So you are on the payroll. How many do they pay for one message? 1 Pound or 1.5 for a message?

You heartless lot never mention the cat !
poor pussy, it probably was not even his
nips in for a nibble in the fish tank
has a nice lie down awaiting for Komrade Skripal to return
then nothing
it has to take a dump on the carpet
and three days later a geezer in black comes in and shoots it ?

You heartless lot never mention the cat !
poor pussy, it probably was not even his
nips in for a nibble in the fish tank
has a nice lie down awaiting for Komrade Skripal to return
then nothing
it has to take a dump on the carpet
and three days later a geezer in black comes in and shoots it ?
Indeed, why the cat was murdered? Porton Down 'doctors' claim that it was done in cat's interests.

The Skripals were poisoned but didn't die. And Nick Bailey also was allegedly poisoned, didn't die and recovered relatively fast. So 'most likely' not mortal poison was used. As for the Skripals then when they have recovered? It is not clear. 'Most likely' long ago. Anyway, there were no any video, photo, interview.
This has been covered repeatedly. I am not going to cover it again. Just for your information and of course, open source, Buzz blocks muscarinic receptors. A agents tend, note I say tend, to inhibit acetylcholinesterase. Different biochemical effects will initiate different symptoms. For example, you tend not to get hallucinations with A agents. You would get hallucinations with Buzz.You base your argument on the fact they survived. As I say, this is covered. Read back in the thread.

Is ms.Skripal a free person? Has she access to internet or telephone? Is she able to talk with her 90yo Grandmother?
It is not clear.
Covered repeatedly. Read back in the thread.

Any British policeman, serviceman, official could be detained for questioning for a few hours, days, weeks or months. Consular access? Russia could stop any consular access until visit of Russian consular officer to ms.Skripal.
Yes. Threats. We get used to threats. You truly do not understand the British psyche. They are like a red rag to a bull for many British people. Once the threats start, you may as well give up.

Indeed, why the cat was murdered? Porton Down 'doctors' claim that it was done in cat's interests.
Use of language again Sergei. Murder involves homicide, i.e. a person is killed. A cat is not a person and so cannot be murdered. As far as I know, barring some sacred cats and bulls in the ancient world, no nation has ever defined the death of a cat as murder whether it was killed intentionally of not.

I think the term you are looking for is euthanized or put down. Easy mistake to make.

More likely doctors or possibly vets. No need for the speech marks. I am sure they have the relevant qualifications. Easy mistake to make though.

As a private person, I post some thoughts, observations, suggestions without any reference to opinions of thieving gang of corrupted officials in Moscow headed by pres.Putin.
And yet always in support of his actions. Aside from your oft repeated “Putin and his gang of thieves” bullshit what specifically do you dislike about Putin and which of his policies do you disagree with?
And yet:

“There is no alternative conclusion other than that the Russian state was culpable for the attempted murder of Sergei Skripal and his daughter - and for threatening the lives of other British citizens.”

That was the conclusion Theresa May.
Why is the UK accusing Russia of a nerve agent attack on a Russian spy, and what is the evidence?

And as for an official story?
If you aren't aware then how can you logically push the company line?

'Briefing the UN Security Council on Wednesday, British ambassador Jonathan Allen said:
“Based on the knowledge that Russia has previously produced this agent and combined with Russia’s record of conducting state sponsored assassinations – including against former intelligence officers whom they regard as legitimate targets – the UK Government concluded that it was highly likely that Russia was responsible for this reckless act.”

That's the official line as to how/why the Russians are getting blamed.

No evidence provided, just speculation.
You silly, you’ve only gone and forgotten the evidence provided to the OPCW again. And, of course, circumstantial evidence is still evidence- and in Putin’s Russia there is a lot of it.
Maybe if Putin had always previously been whiter than white his denials might have had some credibility. In any case- initially at least- the denials he made were sly knowing nods and winks, intended to leave one in no doubt that Putin was claiming this attack.

It was only later, after he’d been surprised by the extent of the international backlash, that he started backpedaling- directing his propaganda machine to prosecute their ongoing campaign of misinformation and obfuscation in industrial quantities.

I don’t mean this personally- indeed it applies to all of your ilk- but you are but a sad tool, inadequate to the task of duping millions of people.

Yes. Threats. We get used to threats. You truly do not understand the British psyche. They are like a red rag to a bull for many British people. Once the threats start, you may as well give up.
I'm just a private person and it is not a threat but just a warning. It will be not safe for British officials, servicemen, policemen to visit Russia after the World Cup.
The leader of Chechen separatists was assassinated in Qatar by (allegedly) some Afghans who were given by explosive device by Russian agents. One agent had diplomatic immunity but the Qataris detained him and held him in custody. Russian authorities just detained 3 (I suspect random) Qataris. Soon the agent with diplomatic immunity was released.
As for ms.Skripal then there is a very easy method to get unconditional and unrestricted consular access to her. But it will not be used until the end of the World Cup.
I repeat, it is not a threat. It is just warning.

Imagine that British citizen is detained in Russia and accused in abduction of Russian citizen mr.Skripal with prospects to spend years in Russian jail. After public demands HMG could be forced to agree to consular access.
What if ms.Skripal would claim that she was detained against her will and wishes to return to Russia?
It would be a big PR-failure.

Use of language again Sergei. Murder involves homicide, i.e. a person is killed. A cat is not a person and so cannot be murdered. As far as I know, barring some sacred cats and bulls in the ancient world, no nation has ever defined the death of a cat as murder whether it was killed intentionally of not.

I think the term you are looking for is euthanized or put down. Easy mistake to make.

More likely doctors or possibly vets. No need for the speech marks. I am sure they have the relevant qualifications. Easy mistake to make though.
The next time I will use [irony]...[/irony] marks.

Last edited:
Imagine that British citizen is detained in Russia and accused in abduction of Russian citizen mr.Skripal with prospects to spend years in Russian jail. After public demands HMG could be forced to agree to consular access.
What if ms.Skripal would claim that she was detained against her will and wishes to return to Russia?
It would be a big PR-failure.
Is this detention with or without evidence? Just asking like.

If Ms. Skripal made such a claim, then so be it. In this country, that would be her choice. Call me a muffin, but I think that if she went back to Russia, she would rapidly make such a claim. Just call it a hunch. One has the distinct feeling that your country has learned much from the Germans. Does sippenhaft ring a bell. Or was it the Germans who learned from the Russians. I forget sometimes. The Skripals seem to die a lot. If Mr. Skripal were an American Indian, his clan name would be friends die soon, I think.

I repeat, it is not a threat. It is just warning.
Not a lot of difference. Thanks for telling us, although you have failed to actually say what the methodology to gain unrestricted and unconditional consular access to Ms. Skripal is. I can imagine so no need to elaborate.

So you are on the payroll. How many do they pay for one message? 1 Pound or 1.5 for a message?
HMG pays me to work.
Calling you a liar I do for free. I consider it a public service to remind you that you are fooling no one, and that in the depths of what passes for your Russian inadequacy complex, that you are rightfully considered a turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads