Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's on the internet not mainstream 9 o'clock, 10 o'clock, breakfast tv news.
You know where the majority get their daily news?
Oh look another hole in your argument. You may need a bigger bucket.

So what your saying is that if it was not up in lights flashing it has been ignored. But it is on the UK's main news producer, they can't cover every story from around the world in 30 mins. i'm sure there was lots of murders going on but as they don't concern the UK they are not covered. But funnily enough one that does not concern the UK was. Please explain why they covered this particular story and not any of the many that happened over the last few days. Could it have been that there was an Israeli connection however tenuous.

Yet you post the line pushed by your Govt of ‘crooks and thieves’. Your ‘moral compass’ is spinning.
As a private person, I post some thoughts, observations, suggestions without any reference to opinions of thieving gang of corrupted officials in Moscow headed by pres.Putin.
Btw, are you on a payroll? Are you being paid by HMG, MSM outlet owned by British crooks oligarchs?

So what your saying is that if it was not up in lights flashing it has been ignored. But it is on the UK's main news producer, they can't cover every story from around the world in 30 mins. i'm sure there was lots of murders going on but as they don't concern the UK they are not covered. But funnily enough one that does not concern the UK was. Please explain why they covered this particular story and not any of the many that happened over the last few days. Could it have been that there was an Israeli connection however tenuous.

A tenuous IL. connection is exactly the same as the apparent Russian connection- tenuous.
See which one is on the news tonight.

As a private person, I post some thoughts, observations, suggestions without any reference to opinions of thieving gang of corrupted officials in Moscow headed by pres.Putin.
They’re all the same. You spin your paymasters lines.
Btw, are you on a payroll? Are you being paid by HMG, MSM outlet owned by British crooks oligarchs?
I told you, your HOTO notes are pants. Asked and answered many times. If I was on here in the employ of HMG I wouldn’t be able to say things like ‘site toilets’

A tenuous IL. connection is exactly the same as the apparent Russian connection- tenuous.
So the use of a drive by shooting is the same as using NA. Well I have definitely been educated by you this morning.

Hey at least they whacked the target eh?
Using NA that requires a set amount to kill the target is just a nonsensical concept that any 'state-sponsored assassination squad' would know..
Engage brain, UI

The Skripals were poisoned but didn't die. And Nick Bailey also was allegedly poisoned, didn't die and recovered relatively fast. So 'most likely' not mortal poison was used. As for the Skripals then when they have recovered? It is not clear. 'Most likely' long ago. Anyway, there were no any video, photo, interview.
Is ms.Skripal a free person? Has she access to internet or telephone? Is she able to talk with her 90yo Grandmother?
It is not clear.
Btw, during Football Cup British tourists will not have any problems in Russia but after it criminal case in suspected abduction of ms.Skripal could be opened. Any British policeman, serviceman, official could be detained for questioning for a few hours, days, weeks or months. Consular access? Russia could stop any consular access until visit of Russian consular officer to ms.Skripal.
You must have been a really crap engineer.

"The fuel low warning light is on, what do we do?"

"Well first we need to consider the possibilities, perhaps the light itself is faulty, or it could be the electronics controlling it. Firstly we will need to contact the manufacturer and check that the equipment used to build the fuel warning circuitry was correct. Perhaps a competitor deliberately interfered with the manufacturing equipment and supplied us with a version that deliberately warns of low fuel when no such thing happens. It could be that there is plenty of fuel but we have been deliberately victimised by the suppliers of manufacturers supplier. This is the most logical explanation in the absense of any evidence why the light is on".

They’re all the same. You spin your paymasters lines.

I told you, your HOTO notes are pants. Asked and answered many times. If I was on here in the employ of HMG I wouldn’t be able to say things like ‘site toilets’
I see. So you don't deny being paid for your posts on ARRSE.
Who are your paymasters? Reuters? BBC? (oh no) MI5/MI6? FCO? (though rather @HectortheInspector is being paid by FCO).

Remind me of the 'official story'?
Putin thinks he can kill who he wants, where he wants and then harness the power of @Useful Idiots to obfuscate and avoid being held responsible. HTH

Quack, quack, quaaaaaaaaaack....

Last edited:
Who are your paymasters? Reuters? BBC? (oh no) MI5/MI6? FCO? (though rather @HectortheInspector is being paid by FCO).
:) nice try Sergey. Your HOTO notes really are pants. One of your other account holders agreed with me.

Being tenuous is one of the key criteria for many of your links. Why get picky now?

You don't have much of a clue about FCO budgets and the UK CS in general do you Sergei? You have to take your own biscuits FFS...

No, I am underpaid by another branch of HMG. That's my day job.
I just think you are a lying sack of shit.
And that you need reminding of it often.

Btw, during Football Cup British tourists will not have any problems in Russia but after it criminal case in suspected abduction of ms.Skripal could be opened. Any British policeman, serviceman, official could be detained for questioning for a few hours, days, weeks or months. Consular access? Russia could stop any consular access until visit of Russian consular officer to ms.Skripal.
I seriously doubt any servicemen or policemen will be travelling in Russia at the moment.
Why are you so nervous? Calm down. Excess of emotions leads to high blood pressure and it is not so easy task to normalize it.
I expressed doubt in integrity of mrs.May and mr.Johnson and still have not changed my opinion. As for Nick Bailey then he 'most likely' is sincere and honest man but he could be used by mentioned politicians in their dirty games.
Nerves? Why on Earth would I be nervous? What a silly immature thing to say. In any case you’re the one who disappeared from this thread after being pulled up for questioning the integrity of the policeman. I’m guessing you were lying low rather than apologising.

Last edited:
:) nice try Sergey. Your HOTO notes really are pants. One of your other account holders agreed with me.
I see, So you are being paid by Reuters. You quote Reuters too frequently. 'Most likely' they pay you change but promise to hire you as a jorno with long term contract but it will not happen. Now you are just a freelancer, stringer.
Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads