Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Conditioned enough not to trust a word that comes out of their mouth(s) especially when they still can't even be bothered to offer anything as evidence.
It's 7wks on now.
Even with concrete-evidence, like in '03, it still turned out to be one big lie, didn't it?
Be careful where you put your trust and allegiance.

He'll be back after some frantic though restricted googling in the Russian version of internetshire.
He (@KGB_resident ) is only good for spreading obvious propaganda and making personal attacks on the integrity of an injured police officer- for which he has yet to apologise.
He bleats about rules but has the moral rectitude of a common criminal.

See if 23 countries expel IL. diplomats on the basis of 'suspcion with no evidence provided'.
Yeah all those countries jumping because the UK told them to, without any evidence.
That’s likely isn’t it?

Last edited:
Either you're with terrorists Russians or you're on the side of freedom.
When there'll be lots of back-door deals going on you have to hedge your bets on who has the larger cheque book and who'll cause you massive problems if you don't agree.

Pigeon shouting again?
Conditioned enough not to trust a word that comes out of their mouth(s) especially when they still can't even be bothered to offer anything as evidence.
It's 7wks on now.
I’ve asked you before how long large criminal investigations take in Australia
Even with concrete-evidence, like in '03, it still turned out to be one big lie, didn't it?
Be careful where you put your trust and allegiance.
Are you going to cry about ‘dodgy dossiees’ again? 15 years, two governments and three PMs ago

Last edited:
Either you're with terrorists Russians or you're on the side of freedom.
When there'll be lots of back-door deals going on you have to hedge your bets on who has the larger cheque book and who'll cause you massive problems if you don't agree.
You’re just uploading words now. You need to try (difficult I know) to make sense of those words

Bypass all and any of the many anomalies and inconsistencies,, over look that there's been no evidence supplied over the last 7wks ................
You forgot to use one of the conspiracy theorists' oft used phrase of 'the official story' in that sentence. I'm sure you'll work into a post sometime soon.

Without any investigation, UK and its US/ EU allies expelled Russia diplomats in response an alleged and still unproven event.
What UK US EU condemnation, and how many diplomats will be expelled, for suspected Israeli sanctioned murder of a Hamas member in Malaysia on Saturday?

Hamas blames Israeli spies for assassination in Malaysia
Hamas engineer murdered in Malaysia: gov’t accuses 'foreign agents'

Blaming with no evidence is either a viable option for everybody or nobody.
How do you know there was no investigation and evidence? Because it's not in the press?

If I ran a country, I wouldn't need 'wherever' court of law to make a decision, the findings of the U.K. and their ejection of Russian spies would be enough for me to kick those parasites out of my country.

You are a poor and criminal dictatorship who claims to be whiter than white and cry like a baby when your regime is called out.

If we wanted (for some reason) to fabricate Russia, a country that we neither pretend to be able to beat in a war or provoke to challenge this, why would we not just inject the guy with polonium?

More likely Russia knows their puppet in Syria is using CW and so planned a bodged attack in the U.K. So it could try and use to discredit the U.K. And allies which it can then use to try and smokescreen Syria.

Either that or you are shit assasins! Bond would have sorted it with a slap.

The Skripals were poisoned but didn't die.
I must be such a relief for you to final accept that they were poisoned. Even Lavrov accepted it some days ago when he said that the UK was destroying evidence of the poisoning.

As to survival, many people have been shot and survived, does that mean the bullets don't kill or that the medical staff are very good at their jobs. There is a very poignant picture on the photos that make you think of a person who should be dead but is very much alive.

I must be such a relief for you to final accept that they were poisoned. Even Lavrov accepted it some days ago when he said that the UK was destroying evidence of the poisoning.

As to survival, many people have been shot and survived, does that mean the bullets don't kill or that the medical staff are very good at their jobs. There is a very poignant picture on the photos that make you think of a person who should be dead but is very much alive.
And whether someone dying or surviving depends on the dose received. As has been repeatedly pointed out to those spinning the pro Russian line.

And yet:

“There is no alternative conclusion other than that the Russian state was culpable for the attempted murder of Sergei Skripal and his daughter - and for threatening the lives of other British citizens.”

That was the conclusion Theresa May.
Why is the UK accusing Russia of a nerve agent attack on a Russian spy, and what is the evidence?

And as for an official story?
If you aren't aware then how can you logically push the company line?

'Briefing the UN Security Council on Wednesday, British ambassador Jonathan Allen said:
“Based on the knowledge that Russia has previously produced this agent and combined with Russia’s record of conducting state sponsored assassinations – including against former intelligence officers whom they regard as legitimate targets – the UK Government concluded that it was highly likely that Russia was responsible for this reckless act.”

That's the official line as to how/why the Russians are getting blamed.

No evidence provided, just speculation.

And yet:

“There is no alternative conclusion other than that the Russian state was culpable for the attempted murder of Sergei Skripal and his daughter - and for threatening the lives of other British citizens.”

That was the conclusion Theresa May.
Why is the UK accusing Russia of a nerve agent attack on a Russian spy, and what is the evidence?

And as for an official story?
If you aren't aware then how can you logically push the company line?

'Briefing the UN Security Council on Wednesday, British ambassador Jonathan Allen said:
“Based on the knowledge that Russia has previously produced this agent and combined with Russia’s record of conducting state sponsored assassinations – including against former intelligence officers whom they regard as legitimate targets – the UK Government concluded that it was highly likely that Russia was responsible for this reckless act.”

That's the official line as to how/why the Russians are getting blamed.

No evidence provided, just speculation.
So you do know the ‘official line’ so why query it?

I’m sure they’ll release all of the evidence on the ongoing criminal investigation to you. After all your ‘Justice League of America membership card’ opens all kinds of doors?

He (@KGB_resident ) is only good for spreading obvious propaganda and making personal attacks on the integrity of an injured police officer- for which he has yet to apologise.
He bleats about rules but has the moral rectitude of a common criminal.
Why are you so nervous? Calm down. Excess of emotions leads to high blood pressure and it is not so easy task to normalize it.
I expressed doubt in integrity of mrs.May and mr.Johnson and still have not changed my opinion. As for Nick Bailey then he 'most likely' is sincere and honest man but he could be used by mentioned politicians in their dirty games.

Why are you so nervous? Calm down. Excess of emotions leads to high blood pressure and it is not so easy task to normalize it.
I expressed doubt in integrity of mrs.May and mr.Johnson and still have not changed my opinion. As for Nick Bailey then he 'most likely' is sincere and honest man but he could be used by mentioned politicians in their dirty games.
Yet you post the line pushed by your Govt of ‘crooks and thieves’. Your ‘moral compass’ is spinning.