Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Critically ill man 'former Russian spy' Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
........The part-time model, who says her dad was a top military official under Putin, recently fled London after receiving a string of death threats.

She told The Sun: “I was targeted by Putin’s henchmen. They want me dead as I oppose Putin and have turned my back on my country. Russia is capable of anything.”

Though I’m not convinced that even Russia would be so stupid to do this again in the same place, and especially as she’s a nobody in political terms. I suspect it’ll turn out to be something more mundane in the end.

Though I’m not convinced that even Russia would be so stupid to do this again in the same place, and especially as she’s a nobody in political terms. I suspect it’ll turn out to be something more mundane in the end.
But ....... it’s “proof” that the tourists didn’t do it

It’s a Salisbury conspiracy against Russians in fake Italian themed restaurants

I tend to agree with you on this one but the Russians seem to be re inventing the Sippenhaft idea. Haven't a number of Mr. Skripal's relatives died under strange circumstances? If the girl's dad was a military high up, killing her would be a good way of getting at him.

If the girl's dad was a military high up, killing her would be a good way of getting at him.
He was a band leader, Head of Army Music or something. She, on the other hand, is a gobby, publicity-seeking slapper who decided to publicly slag off Putin. And it looks like this latest episode is following a pattern - a very poorly conceived and executed stunt. Jail time potentially.

He was a band leader, Head of Army Music or something. She, on the other hand, is a gobby, publicity-seeking slapper who decided to publicly slag off Putin. And it looks like this latest episode is following a pattern - a very poorly conceived and executed stunt. Jail time potentially.
Her partner has form for scamming. Go figure.

It’s panning out that way - they seem to be a pair of publicity hungry wannabees.
I live near Salisbury and the last thing the local economy and businesses need right now is another ‘Novichok’ scare.
If it transpires this was some kind of bet or a hoax, then they are a pair of fcukwits and hopefully will have the book thrown at them.

Last edited:
As per above, police considering charging them and saying it may have been a hoax.

If it was a hoax I can't see how those who had to respond might have found the perceived/possible risks as funny a the hoaxers.

Looks like @184461 has bottled it.
But just in case he gets his 'bottle' back maybe he can answer the following question posted by Slime.

I see that you stated the UK would have released its evidence by now if it had any.

That's leads to one VERY IMPORTANT question that you haven't covered in any of your posts so far.

The question you need to answer (unless you are simply an idiot, or telling lies) is when did the UK change the rules on releasing evidence before a court case in England.

You only need to give the date of the change and the section of Hansard that contains the bill.

Of course, you may want to admit you are either an idiot or a liar and not post the details of the change, but here is your chance for glory as no other posters here are aware of the landmark change of U.K. law that would have been needed for you to be correct.

Over to you.

It's been too long @184461 , seems like you are hiding behind the couch because the nasty grown up men are asking you difficult questions.

Understood. Confirms psychobabble's point.

Looks like @184461 has bottled it.
But just in case he gets his 'bottle' back maybe he can answer the following question posted by Slime.

It's been too long @184461 , seems like you are hiding behind the couch because the nasty grown up men are asking you difficult questions.

It's funny but all of the posters here know that it would be very easy for 118 to answer the question, 118 knows it too.

All he'd have to say it that he was wrong, the law hadn't changed and so the government won't publish the information as that's how our court/legal system works regardless of whether it's a shoplifting case or attempted murder/murder with CW.

Of course, he probably isn't allowed to post that so we will just have to keep bumping the question so he can't avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.