Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Critically ill man 'former Russian spy' Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you actually know what's relevant or not?
There's a gag order on a whole angle.

There is no 'D Notice' on the Amesbury angle btw.

If the Government had evidence vs Ru they would have presented it by now, esp after 6mths.
So many confusing narratives and different, fabricated stories.
You cannot trust the news media on this case as they did not even tell us there was a gag order in place thus were deliberately deceiving from the start.

And what do those DSMAs say? Don’t name current / former intelligence agents/assets

If current / former intelligence agents / assets are applicable to the Amesbury case then I would expect them to stand
(Though a D notice wouldn’t exist for the obvious reason)

No shot Sherlock that we ought not to know the content of DSMAs - but in a 21st century world information gets out somewhere

I do believe some evidence has been released - but of course all evidence does not get released to the media

How would you actually know what's relevant or not?
There's a gag order on a whole angle.

If none of this were highly embarrassing, probably highly damaging and need-to-know it wouldn't be classified.

Thus it is relevant as it sticks out.

Blair used DA like they were going out of fashion, hence why they were renamed as DSMA,,,
Makes it all sound nice and friendly...
It sounds fluffy, optional and transparent, doesn't it?

They're all just D- (Deny) Notices.

Firstly, 99% of the Orbis/Skripal/Steele/Miller/DNC information broadcast was from just before the 2xDSMA were issued in March, a couple of non-UK based outlets still printed information in violation of the UK DSMA up to the end of March but there has been nothing since.

Nothing.

There is no 'D Notice' on the Amesbury angle btw.

The simple fact that a gag order was placed on a particular angle of this case should have alarm bells ringing for you.

Really, you still choose not to hear them?

If the Government had evidence vs Ru they would have presented it by now, esp after 6mths.
So many confusing narratives and different, fabricated stories.
You cannot trust the news media on this case as they did not even tell us there was a gag order in place thus were deliberately deceiving from the start.

As with Skripal, why does ukgov get very cold feet when it comes to information on Russians recruited by Box500/SIS?
Alexander Perepilichnyy: MI5 and MI6 files to stay secret, coroner rules

Really? Who'd a thunk it?

Any more interesting observations from conspiraloon Noddy land?

I see that you stated the UK would have released its evidence by now if it had any.

That's leads to one VERY IMPORTANT question that you haven't covered in any of your posts so far.

The question you need to answer (unless you are simply an idiot, or telling lies) is when did the UK change the rules on releasing evidence before a court case in England.

You only need to give the date of the change and the section of Hansard that contains the bill.

Of course, you may want to admit you are either an idiot or a liar and not post the details of the change, but here is your chance for glory as no other posters here are aware of the landmark change of U.K. law that would have been needed for you to be correct.

Over to you.

Last edited:

I see that you stated the UK would have released its evidence by now if it had any.

That's leads to one VERY IMPORTANT question that you haven't covered in any of your posts so far.

The question you need to answer (unless you are simply an idiot, or telling lies) is when did the UK change the rules on releasing evidence before a court case in England.

You only need to give the date of the change and the section of Hansard that contains the bill.

Of course, you may want to admit you are either an idiot or a liar and not post the details of the change, but here is your chance for glory as no other posters here are aware of the landmark change of U.K. law that would have been needed for you to be correct.

Over to you.
@184461

While I wait for 118 to reply I can't help remembering how he banged on about CCTV footage for the (at least 2) months that he was unaware that not only was there coverage of the two Russians, but that some here knew it existed and knew the UK government had the suspects names and travel arrangements in great detail.

He is still posting now in ignorance of evidence and facts that many other know. He will change his story when he finds out his latest ideas are wrong too just like he did with CCTV footage!
The relevance of all this is that while he calls others gullible etc it's actually 118 who is always just about the last to find things out :)

Further to the above.
If 118 is correct and the law has radically changed re evidence all he needs to post is a simple reply showing:

The date of change
The bill name
A link to Hansard.

But, what are the chances of that compared to the chances of mass long winded cut and paste replies that actually amount to him being wrong!

Over to you.

@184461

Come on then, dolt.

Thread drift.

@184461.
On a similar subject of info being released to the public, and members of the public seeing things with their own eyes:

Was there actually a bomb at the Manchester arena attack?

I know you had an opinion on it, and seemed to recall you disagreeing with the views of people who were actually there that night at the concert or as emergency services.

Was there a bomb in your opinion, just a yes or no will do, no need for a long post or any cut and paste items.

The relevance of all this is that while he calls others gullible etc it's actually 118 who is always just about the last to find things out :)

The problem is there is no humility whatsoever. A simple acceptance of error would be nice. The trouble is, I think, that he believes everything is a conspiracy and everyone is in on it, the government, the chemical watchdogs, the camera operators, the medics etc etc. To admit this would show he was indeed unhinged, so he won't.

The other alternative is that he is paid to do this. I believe the latter as no one person could be so arrogant and ignorant without access to several carers.

The problem is there is no humility whatsoever. A simple acceptance of error would be nice. The trouble is, I think, that he believes everything is a conspiracy and everyone is in on it, the government, the chemical watchdogs, the camera operators, the medics etc etc. To admit this would show he was indeed unhinged, so he won't.

The other alternative is that he is paid to do this. I believe the latter as no one person could be so arrogant and ignorant without access to several carers.

I don't believe he agrees with what he posts either, and that he is simply following an agenda.

If, for example the government would have to show all their evidence outside of any court case there are more than enough people rich enough to employ barristers to get them to tell all, the same goes for the MSM.

The reality is that 118 is just telling lies.

@184461

Over to you.

Bump.

Was there a bomb in your opinion, just a yes or no will do, no need for a long post or any cut and paste items.

I took his lack of an answer as confirmation that there was a bomb. He didn't have the good grace to admit it. He almost certainly thinks I was lying when I said I knew of people injured, one seriously ( who remains maimed).

The thing is that 118118 does not empathise in any way and completely fails to understand human interactions, hence the reference to why would a helicopter be turned out for a druggy etc. He also fails to understand that secrets do not stay secret for long because people let slip all the time.

Along with holocaust denial, he also made some contribution to the free Tommy Robinson thread and copied others using the word cuck ( a peculiar Americanism).This latter suggests to me he is indeed a paid troll.

I have pointed out that words have effect. He doesn't care.

I don't believe he agrees with what he posts either, and that he is simply following an agenda.

If, for example the government would have to show all their evidence outside of any court case there are more than enough people rich enough to employ barristers to get them to tell all, the same goes for the MSM.

The reality is that 118 is just telling lies.

If you mean he is 'going by a script' then yes I agree.

His persistent refusal to address pertinent questions is a dead giveaway and his 'revolving door' style of posting is sheer tedium.
Does anybody actually read through all of his crap?
He also comes over as quite childish which I believe he is, very much a yah-boo type who should have been in the Beano.

Status
Not open for further replies.