Critically ill man 'former Russian spy' Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
He-he-he. But not enough to demonstrate it for public. All what you had demonstrated is Benny Hill's show.
To try and be funny, you post a video from a 70’s TV show? Wow! Further proof (if needed) of your irrational logic and inability to face facts.

Ha! What kind of 'facts'? Russian tourists visited Salisbury?
Enough facts for the CPS to say they have a reasonable chance of a successful prosecution. Enough to issue warrants for their arrest. After all, if they are ‘tourists’ and have nothing to hide they will surrender to the appropriate authorities for a trial.

@KGB_resident
@Grey Fox
@184461
Basically, Russia has managed to give a message, but in doing so have generated an international farce, managed to get their ‘diplomats’ expelled from half the world and also revealed their agents passport number sequences !!!!!!
But what is more important, Britain just killed her reputation of a financial center by this xenophobic hysteria. Singapor say 'Thanks' for this.

I think 118118 has finally realised what weak arguments he's been presenting for the last few months.
He's also realised what a fool he's made himself look by posting Russian propaganda in a cut & paste, sometimes in bold, sometimes in italics, sometimes in different sized fonts manner.
Because he thought it made him look clever.
He has, therefore, slunk off in embarrassment & we shall never hear from him again.
I'm afraid that's a triumph of hope over experience. He's got to make himself feel special in some way and that is "knowing" stuff that mere mortals don't. That's how he gets his rocks off, getting responses to pure garbage.

Enough facts for the CPS to say they have a reasonable chance of a successful prosecution.
Being Russian is more than enough for all British members of the forum, to blame them. I'm sure your officials are not very different.

Enough to issue warrants for their arrest. After all, if they are ‘tourists’ and have nothing to hide they will surrender to the appropriate authorities for a trial.
If you have evidence, that health of Russian citizens was affected by Petrov and Bashirov, you should gave it to Russian officials. If there are anything real (I very doubt in it) - criminals will be punished.

Being Russian is more than enough for all British members of the forum, to blame them. I'm sure your officials are not very different.

If you have evidence, that health of Russian citizens was affected by Petrov and Bashirov, you should gave it to Russian officials. If there are anything real (I very doubt in it) - criminals will be punished.
Where are your proofs? you have none.

Where are your proofs? you have none.
Nobody have. That's a problem. What is more important, even Brits dont act as if they believe that unknown amount of supertoxic matter was delivered in UK by unknown murders. There are no even minimal attempt to protect British citizens. And all that secrecy - its obviouse that May's regime try to cover real criminals, and believe that they control situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.