• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Critically ill man 'former Russian spy' Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
We are all fed up with Russian lies and deceit. We have the top-down approach of sanctions by most democratic Governments but a powerful movement for change comes up from the grass roots. Ask Mahatma Ghandi or Nelson Mandela. You will need a Ouija board.

So, I think that we should all boycott Russian things. Like....

Fashion labels
Quality cars
World class airlines
Rock & Pop bands
Iconic foods
Financial services companies
Top TV shows

Er.... Hang about........

I think 118118 has finally realised what weak arguments he's been presenting for the last few months.
He's also realised what a fool he's made himself look by posting Russian propaganda in a cut & paste, sometimes in bold, sometimes in italics, sometimes in different sized fonts manner.
Because he thought it made him look clever.
He has, therefore, slunk off in embarrassment & we shall never hear from him again.

I think 118118 has finally realised what weak arguments he's been presenting for the last few months.
He's also realised what a fool he's made himself look by posting Russian propaganda in a cut & paste, sometimes in bold, sometimes in italics, sometimes in different sized fonts manner.
Because he thought it made him look clever.
He has, therefore, slunk off in embarrassment & we shall never hear from him again.
I really hope that's true but sadly on past form he'll reappear when the next news item to tickle his foil hatted head emerges.

I really hope that's true but sadly on past form he'll reappear when the next news item to tickle his foil hatted head emerges.
I think you are right.
However, he will be constantly reminded of Slime's question that he has refused to answer because he cannot answer.
I shall not let him forget and hope that others follow suit.
@184461 , you last posted on Tuesday, what's the matter? Question too hard for you?

I shall not let him forget and hope that others follow suit.

I think you are correct here. This individual or, going off change in style of writing individuals, have been posting dollops of propaganda with a Russian supporting agenda for a good while now. Even the Manchester arena false flag business had elements of that agenda.

If they want to post their stuff, they need to start answering questions rather than diverting into buffoonery. This also applies to the sensitive KGB chap.

This thread or its sequels have a long way to run. It has really got past the point where they should be allowed to post the same garbage continuously and be treated as if they actually are interested in a discussion. They are only interested in their agenda of manipulation and it is seen throughout the site.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Further amusement arising from the whole affair is that Russia may have revealed the identities of many many more GRU agents through their passports

Bet SIS are now laughing their socks off

Sergei: We need our agents to travel the world, murder at will and subtly destroy nations from within.

Alexei: We will set our best scientists to study the use of radio isotopes , organophosphate agents and secret weapons of all types. We will spread terror and fake news. but the research and cost will be high and it will take many days to research.

Sergei: The effete and decadent West will quake in their boots my friend. Let's do it.

Twenty years later:

Sergei: We have prepared the first munitions for the future war . We can strike at will.

Alexei: Comrade, we have a problem. Apparently, our bringers of fear and death have to have passports.

Sergei: Oh. Sod it, I'm tired. Get that bloke at the post office to run some off.

Alexei: But he will just print them off one after the other. They may have consecutive numbers.

Sergei: Don't worry comrade, the Westerners will never notice. This is proved by the success of our online internet warfare battalions. The operators there say the Westerners will believe anything.

The problem is that this is a growing phenomena. There is already confusion, dissent, and conflicting reports on various daily news subjects that leaves us all vulnerable to rumour, conspiracy theories and political wrangling.

Russian trolling, disinformation and the extending use of them proliferating in social networks that can influence the media is on the rise.
The next Russian attack will be far worse than bots and trolls

They are everywhere and although these ones have through their ineptitude here revealed who they are, they are still able to sow seeds of doubt wherever they go.
SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

They are becoming a rather virulent poison.

Who knows? There are no any fact in this "ongoing investigation".
Which ‘ongoing investigation’? For Salisbury, two Russians who made fools of themselves have had warrants for their arrest issued. There is enough evidence to charge them according to the CPS

Status
Not open for further replies.