Critically ill man 'former Russian spy' Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, purely reading replies to the trolls it now seems their latest focus is Yulia Skripal.

To be fair to them, they know Russia did the attack, they know we know Russia did the attack and they know we know they know it too.

As they are still forced to type some tripe or other that has to try to deflect from Russia's guilt they may as well now focus on Yulia and demand to hear from her............ as they know she won't have seen the attackers, won't have seen the Novichock placed and won't be able to add any more than she already has.

Let's face it, they can't ask for info that will actually be of help can they?
They would be sacked in an instant if they started asking 'normal' or 'open minded' questions.

Have I missed any of the KGBs ever explaining how their grammar, syntax, spelling, technical knowledge and grasp of English society changes from shift to shift?

As an aside to all the Russian tripe spouted in the last ten weeks:

Russia has known for at least ten weeks that the UK government knew the names and travel arrangements of the two suspects.

Now, once the names and pics were released to the world's media by Britain straight away Russian officials first pretended that they had no knowledge of the two men, and added that Britain shouldn't have relaeased the names as they were made up..........
This was almost immediately followed by Russia saying the two names were real (well, they do tell lies lol).

Here's the important thing for me.
Let's just pretend that this pair were ordinary civilians and not GRU operators.
If that were actually true the Russian government could have released their home towns, addresses occupations and where they actually worked. They could have shown photos of the chaps at work or school etc, or could have given a full history to show the chaps were actually just normal civilians etc.

Back to reality, the Russia state didn't do this, they just told one story, then completely changed their story, then offered no evidence or proof to try to show these chaps weren't GRU operators..............because that's exactly what they are.

No. We have agreed that all of you are liars, and totally untrustworthy. All your bleating snivelling and whining won't change that.
@KGB_resident

This sums it up really.

If you put up a cogent argument which is factually correct, then we can have a discussion. Whataboutism, patently obvious untruths and diversions from fact are not current affairs fodder.

Your whingeing about ad hominem is a similar construct. My points were outlined independently of the so called ad hominem. You have not chosen to answer them. They are here again for you:

1] There is not a more natural and realistic explanation.
2]She does not wish to return to the country that tried to kill her.
3] If she returned to the country that tried to kill her, I suspect she may feel that they might kill her . If not that, she would be used as a propaganda tool by people like you to present a fabricated story that could be analysed and seen to be false by a Chimpanzee with Alzheimer's disease.
4] The real poison has been identified independently by respected authorities, not doctored after being shoved through a mouse hole. Oops, sorry , that was athletes samples in two Olympic games.
5] It is it is not a supposition. It is evidential fact.
6] You are supposed to be a scientist. Obviously, I do not believe this. However, if we go with that story, you may wish to enquire from your handlers, the excretion rate of organo phosphates compounds and the degradation rate of same at synapses. At this stage, any agent would be bound. A blood test would be irrelevant. There are other tests. Could you think of one?
Now, the original post from me today was that you would have problems coming up with an explanation that the architectural enthusiasts were in fact shown to be Russian agents who had been quite active in Europe . I anticipated a diversionary argument because that is what you do. I know you are sensitive , so please don't treat that last bit of prose as an ad hominem. It is a statement of fact.

Can you answer points 1 through 6 or not?
Or do you wish to use the ad hominem idea to hide behind? You deliberately diverted the discussion away from the question I asked to the usual wibble about Ms. Skripal. I almost thought we were having a return to the guns to the head and the rats in cellars business.

If you think what I said is ad hominem, you have had a sheltered life. Consider that for people of a certain sort, like me, for example, what seem like state sponsored posts to essentially defend that which is not defensible, tend to rub one up the wrong way. It is called empathy. Some trolls don't have it. Not you by the way because that might upset you.

You also need to pass over your notes at the end of the shift to make sure the rest of the operators on this avatar don't respond to me. Thought I would remind you, pal.

It’s the truth. You know it and we all know it.
I only get to see KGB resident posters replies as quotes in other posts as I have them on ignore as they have just been talking rubbish for several months now.

The post you replied to is a perfect example orf their way of posting.

They are complaining about an ad hominem reply after they themselves referred to a poster as charmingly naive.........so, a negative ad hominem comment!!

Give it a while and they will be trying to rebutt someone saying Russians use double standards hahahahahahahaha

As an aside to all the Russian tripe spouted in the last ten weeks:

Russia has known for at least ten weeks that the UK government knew the names and travel arrangements of the two suspects.

Now, once the names and pics were released to the world's media by Britain straight away Russian officials first pretended that they had no knowledge of the two men, and added that Britain shouldn't have relaeased the names as they were made up..........
This was almost immediately followed by Russia saying the two names were real (well, they do tell lies lol).

Here's the important thing for me.
Let's just pretend that this pair were ordinary civilians and not GRU operators.
If that were actually true the Russian government could have released their home towns, addresses occupations and where they actually worked. They could have shown photos of the chaps at work or school etc, or could have given a full history to show the chaps were actually just normal civilians etc.

Back to reality, the Russia state didn't do this, they just told one story, then completely changed their story, then offered no evidence or proof to try to show these chaps weren't GRU operators..............because that's exactly what they are.
I'm always impressed by their ability to believe what the Russian state says, even when it changes what it says.without breaking stride. This must almost be hard wired into the thinking.

I'm always impressed by their ability to believe what the Russian state says, even when it changes what it says.without breaking stride. This must almost be hard wired into the thinking.
I don't think they believe what they type. It wouldn't be possible for a sane person to believe that 'facts' can alter perhaps 40 times in a case like this!
I am sure they are morally corrupt individuals, but not actually mental.

I think of them as the kind of people who could rob a pensioner of their life savings, leave them destitute and then see that as a perfectly normal thing to do.

Last edited:
There is much more natural and realistic explanation. She could wish to return Russia and/or test independently her blood. Traces of real poison could be detected and it would ruin the whole construction.
It's a load of bollocks, that's what it is. She appeared on camera speaking to Reuters, an entity well known to be entirely independent. She's got a ******* tracheotomy scar, what more do you want?

**** you. **** you and your mum too.

It's a load of bollocks, that's what it is. She appeared on camera speaking to Reuters, an entity well known to be entirely independent. She's got a ******* tracheotomy scar, what more do you want?

**** you. **** you and your mum too.
Perfect example of Russian trolls talking crap.

Look at their post.
They say she 'could' want to return to Russia.........she has already stated what she wants to do.

They mention having an independent blood test, she's already had one, they mean having a test in a country proven worldwide to alter samples for testing.

Oh, and for the sake of mentioning Russians telling lies it might be worth noting that a poster here said they had nothing more to say on this matter......
And yet they are still posting !

KGB resident posters.

Are your bosses pleased with you because you are now talking about Yulia Skripal rather than the two obviously guilty suspects named in this case?
Have they told you to make random points about Yulia, but be careful to not actually say how an interview with her would prove anything or help

Do you have other trolls paid to post in Russia to try to counter the fact that ordinary Russian citizens are saying that the two suspects were poor actors and obviously telling lies in their RT interview.

Before I go off to do something else.

@184461

Have you replied yet with the date the law changed on court evidence being given out before a court case.
Just in case it has slipped your mind all you need to reply with is:

The date the law changed
The name of the bill/law
A link to Hansard quoting the change.

You could of course just reply that you were totally wrong and that the British government don't publish evidence before court cases, as that's how English law works.

Note to MOD.
As I rejuvenated this thread, it up to me to ask you to lock it? We don't seem to be going anywhere at the moment, so until new evidence or further developments can we close it please?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Better to thread ban the trolls.

@KGB Resident.

When are the two suspects going to voluntarily come to the UK to have their day in court?

If they are innocent they must be desperate to come here to prove it.
If they are innocent they have nothing to fear and much to gain. Top UK criminal defence lawyers would be competing to represent them.

There is much more natural and realistic explanation. She could wish to return Russia and/or test independently her blood. Traces of real poison could be detected and it would ruin the whole construction.
It is just a supposition.
Explain me please why Russian diplomat and/or journalists are not allowed to hear face-by-face just a few phrases from ms.Skripal - that she prefer not to contact with them further?
She doesn't wish it? Really? But why? There is no danger in this case for her life or health.
How about because Yulia doesn’t want to be interviewed by the press or diplomats —— as she has stated
She does want to go home one day. Note that it’s one day, not as per some of the interviews with her cousin that “she wants to come home” as if she’s being kept here
Yulia is probably rather more concerned with looking after her father than anyother shit

Status
Not open for further replies.