• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Critically ill man 'former Russian spy' Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the current poster takes time to come up with some nonsense, let's remind ourselves of the recent shootdown of a Russian ISR aircraft by one of its allies, or the shootdown of the Russian fighter over Turkey.

Which were followed by denials, blaming other countries and then making threats that other countries would be attacked or even attacked with nuclear weapons.

My favourite reply from one of the KGB resident posters was a scenario whereby Russia would supply aircraft to to Argentina and also give it naval support to allow Argentina to re occupy the Falkland Islands.

I wonder how well that went?

Or there was the there was the targeting of RAF aircraft taking off from Gibraltar by Russian S400 SAMs in Syria.

Again, I wonder how well that went.

As for attacking Israel in response to the Syrians shooting down a Russian aircraft I won't be holding my breath to see if that happens either.

Just as well these idiots have the brass neck to call posters here naive.
If they actually talked sense we might have to start taking them seriously ;)

In all seriousness, if you have time to kill and would like a laugh have a look at the thinly veiled threats from the KGB resident avatar in the thread about Turkey shooting down a Russian fighter. They include scenarios whereby Russia could use their subs to sink any NATO ships in the med.

No, you didn't miss any sinkings as none happened, it it is a good example of the utter tripe coming from the posters in the KGB resident avatar.

There is nothing new to discuss.
I'm waiting to see ms.Skripal speaking freely on a press-conference.
Still many details of the case are not disclosed.
Where the Skripals had been 4 March? Had they visited their home between 12:00 and 13:30?
And this post proves beyond all doubt that the KGB's are indeed working to instructions.

It's time to give up with the pretence when even your own countrymen are mocking the pathetic attempts at denial.

YFM

You are so charmingly naive.
I used to think that word might apply to yourself, then I thought 'gullible' might be more appropriate.
Now I see that 'complicit' is the correct word.
It fits well on someone who supports murdering little kids.

Remember the wee boy on the bus with his brains splattered over his dead mother?

It's people like you who make such atrocities possible.

@KGB resident.
It was a drug overdose
It was fentynil
To be fair on them, drug overdose & fentanyl were on the first 999 call out and suspicion (until symptoms didn’t match etc)
But they have also appeared to miss a recent local opportunity to bring that one back up

I can reassure that Salisbury hospital is not staffed by MI5, because if it were than with the nurse I know we would be in serious trouble
(I do not comprehend how she can be a well respected and sought after nurse at work alongside with her zero common sense and what she does / happens to her outside)

Yes.

That satisfies me in two ways:

1] It has given me the opportunity to use the term flim flam successfully, which I learned from one of the more intellectual posters on arrse.
2] It was a flim flam answer.

The world is good:)
I'll claim that title.

I'm sure it was me that used flim flam before.

Really? For what reason?
Don't be so stupid. Ms.Skripal appeared in the center of loud international scandal with special UNSC meetings dovoted to the case, with serious sanctions. And what do we see... more right what don't we see?
It is not clear is ms.Skripal detained until her will or not. HMG failed to prove that she is a free person.
Because she knows for a fact that Russian barbarians want to murder her.

Strangely enough, that is a damn good reason not to come out, and as for making it easier for your mobster government to have another go at killing her by parading her like a target, no civilised country would oblige the VICTIM of a crime to make it easier for the CRIMINALS to have another go at killing them.

Since your nation is not civilised, and you personally are a worthless lying shitscrape on the toilet of humanity, that should be enough for you.

To be fair on them, drug overdose & fentanyl were on the first 999 call out and suspicion (until symptoms didn’t match etc)
But they have also appeared to miss a recent local opportunity to bring that one back up

I can reassure that Salisbury hospital is not staffed by MI5, because if it were than with the nurse I know we would be in serious trouble
(I do not comprehend how she can be a well respected and sought after nurse at work alongside with her zero common sense and what she does / happens to her outside)
I know full well about the initial suspicions, but the various posters posting as KGB resident have suggested that was what really caused the injury from the initial reports until very recently..... months after it was disproved.

The KGBs are so moronic* the avatar poster today said ‘I have’ and not ‘we have’!

*They aren’t moronic for being paid trolls, or for pedalling state propaganda or even just for being paid liars, they are morons for having multiple posters posting under one avatar and pretending they are all one person...........and accepting we know they are different people.

Just imagine a burglar knocking on your door to see if anyone is in, and hoping no one answers so he can burgle the house.
Imagine the home owner answering the door, hearing the ‘pretend reason’ the burglar knocked at the door such as the burglar was ‘the engineer’ from the gas board to check the meter, only to be followed by at least four other burglars knocking on the door at various times pretending to be the same gas engineer.

The trolls show they are slavish puppets working for a stupid regime as they continue to try to spread disinformation long after their ruse has failed.
If either the trolls or Russian state were of any high callibre they would have changed their practice!

And what do we see... more right what don't we see?
It is not clear is ms.Skripal detained until her will or not. HMG failed to prove that she is a free person.
More diversion. I can assure you that she is likely to be free in the way the West interprets that word . However, we have been through this many times. Our system allows denial by individuals. She may have been advised to remain silent but if she wanted to, she could speak forth. The reasons she is not available may also be that she fears that the next time a kill is ordered on her, it might be successful. Indeed she is in more danger now than originally. She was probably in wrong place at wrong time originally. Now she is a material witness in a case that shows the barbarity of your government.

It is irrelevant to the issue that the supposed architectural enthusiasts have been identified as agents of your nation. You cannot comment on that other than with more rubbish and...er flim flam which your last comment is.

I suspect you sleep quite soundly at night. You shouldn't. You have the same culpability as those who kill.

More diversion. I can assure you that she is likely to be free in the way the West interprets that word . However, we have been through this many times. Our system allows denial by individuals. She may have been advised to remain silent but if she wanted to, she could speak forth. The reasons she is not available may also be that she fears that the next time a kill is ordered on her, it might be successful. Indeed she is in more danger now than originally. She was probably in wrong place at wrong time originally. Now she is a material witness in a case that shows the barbarity of your government.

It is irrelevant to the issue that the supposed architectural enthusiasts have been identified as agents of your nation. You cannot comment on that other than with more rubbish and...er flim flam which your last comment is.

I suspect you sleep quite soundly at night. You shouldn't. You have the same culpability as those who kill.
There is much more natural and realistic explanation. She could wish to return Russia and/or test independently her blood. Traces of real poison could be detected and it would ruin the whole construction.
It is just a supposition.
Explain me please why Russian diplomat and/or journalists are not allowed to hear face-by-face just a few phrases from ms.Skripal - that she prefer not to contact with them further?
She doesn't wish it? Really? But why? There is no danger in this case for her life or health.

The irony of all this, is that these trolls have been shown to be moral vacuums and yet sickeningly persist. It has taken me a few years to confirm what KGB resident is / are through the false bonhomie and gentlemanly act on his/their part. Frankly, it wasn't hard.

I await the next round of gibberish and...er flim flam with baited breath because the arrogance of the Russian government has driven them into a corner. Anything they say here will be seen as laughable. I said a long time ago that the truth will out. It seems that rhetorical prediction is now true.

There is much more natural and realistic explanation. She could wish to return Russia and/or test independently her blood. Traces of real poison could be detected and it would ruin the whole construction.
It is just a supposition.
1] There is not a more natural and realistic explanation.
2]She does not wish to return to the country that tried to kill her.
3] If she returned to the country that tried to kill her, I suspect she may feel that they might kill her . If not that, she would be used as a propaganda tool by people like you to present a fabricated story that could be analysed and seen to be false by a Chimpanzee with Alzheimer's disease.
4] The real poison has been identified independently by respected authorities, not doctored after being shoved through a mouse hole. Oops, sorry , that was athletes samples in two Olympic games.
5] It is it is not a supposition. It is evidential fact.
6] You are supposed to be a scientist. Obviously, I do not believe this. However, if we go with that story, you may wish to enquire from your handlers, the excretion rate of organo phosphates compounds and the degradation rate of same at synapses. At this stage, any agent would be bound. A blood test would be irrelevant. There are other tests. Could you think of one?

Try again , speaker of untruths. Get another job. Be a man.

The irony of all this, is that these trolls have been shown to be moral vacuums and yet sickeningly persist. It has taken me a few years to confirm what KGB resident is / are through the false bonhomie and gentlemanly act on his/their part. Frankly, it wasn't hard.

I await the next round of gibberish and...er flim flam with baited breath because the arrogance of the Russian government has driven them into a corner. Anything they say here will be seen as laughable. I said a long time ago that the truth will out. It seems that rhetorical prediction is now true.
Your ad hominem remark just shows that we have nothing to discuss in the context of this thread.
We have agree to disagree. That's all.

Your ad hominem remark just shows that we have nothing to discuss in the context of this thread.
We have agree to disagree. That's all.
No. We have agreed that all of you are liars, and totally untrustworthy. All your bleating snivelling and whining won't change that.
Turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.