Critically ill man 'former Russian spy' Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
As 118 now types in a very different way, uses different syntax and spelling to a few weeks ago do we think he's been sniffing Novichock to see how good it is?

As 118 now types in a very different way, uses different syntax and spelling to a few weeks ago do we think he's been sniffing Novichock to see how good it is?
Maybe it's schizophrenia - multiple personalities - a bit like multiple people - but we know that wouldn't be right - not more than one person using one name? Why, that would be underhand and deceitful, a bit like, for example, a Russian telling blatant lies when everyone on the planet knows the truth...

Guys, it’s perfectly simple.

Two straight men decided to go on holiday together, which is a perfectly normal thing to do. After arriving in the UK, they preferred to book into a crappy B&B in Mile End rather than travel to “wonderful” Salisbury and check in there.

These ecclesiologists, instead of heading for St Paul’s cathedral, any of the Wren churches or Southwark cathedral, took the train to Salisbury. The weather being so inclement, they had to return. Their persistence paid off the following day though, when they went back. The fact that traces of nerve agent were found in their B&B is purely coincidence, after all, you can obtain that stuff from anywhere.

I did something very similar, actually. My friend Brian and I (we’re both straight men) flew to Moscow. We wanted to visit a cathedral, but instead of going to Saint Basil's Cathedral or the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, instead we took a train to some random town miles away. It's a tourist city. We wanted to visit St Borat’s Cathedral, which is famous throughout the world, I think. Our friends had been suggesting for a long time that we visit this wonderful town. When we got there, we got cold and wet, so we went back again. The following day, we returned, and wandered two miles in the wrong direction. We went to a park, we had some coffee. We went to a coffee shop and drank coffee. The cathedral is very beautiful. They have lots of tourists, lots of British tourists, lots of English-speaking tourists. We did not bring a bottle of perfume with us, because we’re two straight men.
Moscow is a remarkable city in many respects. But those who like to see something attractive outside Moscow could choose New Jerusalem (1 hour by train from Moscow, cost of ticket is less than 2 Pounds). I'm on my dacha now. It is just a few miles from the New Jerusalem Monastery.

Those who have been in Jerusalem (in Palestine) would find many similiarities.
Btw, famous play writer Anton Chekhov worked as a doctor in local hospital. It is also close to my dacha (small brick house).

Last edited:
Moscow is a ramarkable city in many respects. But those who like to see something attractive outside Moscow could choose New Jerusalem (1 hour by train from Moscow, cost of ticket is less than 2 Pounds). I'm on my dacha now. It is just a few miles from the New Jerusalem Monastery.

[ing]https://media.ticketland.ru/images/420x270/show/2287834/4.png[/img]
Those who have in Jerusalem (in Palestine) would find many similiarities.
Btw, famous play writer Anton Chekhov worked as a doctor in local hospital. It is alos close to my dacha (small brick house).
Shut up liar.

And there was you thinking I was being funny, when two of us recommend it
It was funny because previously an ARRSEr alleged that I'm a butcher from Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes could be attractive place for tourists maybe 400-500 years later.
I recall in this context my visit to Augburg and Fuggerei quater there

Oxford, Cambridge, Salisbury, Canterbury.

Your English syntax is not as good as it used to be. Are you feeling alright?
I'm ill now (high blood pressure, problems with heart) and I try to relax on my dacha. There is a lot of apples and especially plums in my small garden.

I'm ill now (high blood pressure, problems with heart) and I try to relax on my dacha. There is a lot of apples and especially plums in my small garden.
Probably caused by being a compulsive liar.
The stress of being dishonest is killing you.
Mind you, being honest in Russia kills you as well.
Or rather, some murdering shit from the Kremlin kills you for being honest.

Am I the only person here puzzled by the weirdness of the cover story given by these guys?
I also puzzled. One would expect that the pair prefers to explore pubs in Soho.
Salisbury Cathedral is world famous.
The Cathedral is indeed famous and Stonehenge is really World famous. They are worth to be visited, are they?

I also puzzled. One would expect that the pair prefers to explore pubs in Soho.
Even if they are gay, which I’m not at all convinced about to be honest, it’s still possible to be an assassin, unless having a liking for Judy Garland and Barbara Streisland means that one is suddenly incapable of killling someone.

@KGB_resident
Two gentlemen travelling with perfume would indicate the opposite
It’s a common gift to buy for a female such as a wife or girlfriend

I’ve even had women buy me aftershave, that didn’t convince me that they were butch lesbians
Yes, even if British custom officer would detect a small perfume bottle for female then answer that it was bought for a girl friend in duty-free shop would look as plausible.

Why is KGB talking utter garbage & not addressing the issue at hand?
Is he trying very badly to deflect the thread?
Has he lost the plot, like 118118 has?
He will probably be sacked for his extremely poor trolling skills.

Even if they are gay, which I’m not at all convinced about to be honest, it’s still possible to be an assassin, unless having a liking for Judy Garland and Barbara Streisland means that one is suddenly incapable of killling someone.
There are no gays in Russian officer corps.

There are no gays in Russian officer corps.
Presumably they either undergo an **** probing to assess their gayness status prior to induction or this is a generic statement like there are no cached weapons stockpiles placed by your covert operatives in the uk.

I find it even less interesting than your new found joy in reporting on architecture.

You have shot your bolt.

In fairness , the silliness that we are now seeing from your side is beyond the wit of a Cicero to explain away.

A while back , you agreed that the Salisbury poisoning was barbaric. Guess what, we know your government did it and is therefore barbaric.

Just stop. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.