Critically ill man former Russian spy - part 4

We may all regret this, but to avoid further diversion from other current threads with any Russian involvement as they fish for info....

According to the early reports
How the 'poisoned' spy plot unfolded in Salisbury | Daily Mail Online
View attachment 370286

But as you may see at 4:00pm they both were found collapsed in the park.
So for both time interval from absolutely healthy state to unconciousness was no more than 13 minutes and it happened exactly at the same time.
Nothing in there about them falling unconscious at exactly the same time

Follow your link and check what happened at 4:03

.... and to be pedantic, they weren’t found collapsed in a park, but that is what is annotated on the picture

offog

LE
Was it GMT or summer time and whose watch had the correct time on it. Were they all working from the same time. Did someone stop, look at their watch and say "Ho it's 4, time for tea". or was it about 4, which could be 5 to or 5 past or even greater. Did they all get together and decide on whose time was correct. KGB you really need to be accurate in you rantings.

Has anyone noticed yet that you called Lavrov a lier?

We may all regret this, but to avoid further diversion from other current threads with any Russian involvement as they fish for info....

Nothing in there about them falling unconscious at exactly the same time

Follow your link and check what happened at 4:03

.... and to be pedantic, they weren’t found collapsed in a park, but that is what is annotated on the picture
I refer you the the picture shown in the Daily Hate .... err ... sorry Daily Mail.
Elaborate your comments in this context.
Let's also use common sence. If one of the Skripals would feel symptoms of poisoning first - even a few minutes earlier - then the second Skripal would cry and call for help. But it was not reported while there was a lot of people here.

Last edited:

offog

LE
I refer you the the picture shown in the Daily Hate .... err ... sorry Daily Mail.
Let's also use common sence. If one of the Skripals would feel symptoms of poisoning first - even a few minutes earlier - then the second Skripal would cry and call for help. But it was not reported while there was a lot of people here.
How would they know they were poisoned unless they had been poisoned before. Besides saying that Lavrov lied your also saying that Russia had poisoned them before?

Was this not a monty P sketch? And he should know he's been crucified before!

Speculation and wibble. You get ever more desperate.

As you like to quote rules, one of them is you don't reference the mail in current affairs.
Correct. Thank you that you recalled the rule.

The point I have made is that there is nothing in that article or any witness statements to claim that Sergei and Yulia Skripal collapsed at exactly the same time.

I refer to the image with a note at 4:03 which states “Mr Skripal and his daughter are seen sitting on a bench. Witnesses said she had passed out and he was acting strangely”

AA3D0051-8409-4183-9BEB-8DDF67961F97.jpeg

This means that they did not pass out at exactly the same time.
Conspiracy theorists and trolls make the claim that they had the same symptoms at the same time as ‘evidence’ that novichock would not affect them in exactly the same way at exactly the same time. A false statement based on lies.

Other details in the article and witness statements (Freya for example) also describe the situation as seen - and none of them state that the victims “passed out at exactly the same time.”

The other picture that says at 4:00 “Man and woman found collapsed at park” is wrong. I am pointing out that this is just wrong. They were on a bench beside some grass, in the Maltings. This is outside shops along the pathway between Zizzis and the car park.
Behind it is a grassy area with the river, ducks, swans, benches and a play ground all surrounded by shops, river, a multi storey car park, a small car park serving the back of shops, and the main Salisbury shoppers car park.The Daily Mail have incorrectly called that a park. It’s reasonable for you having read erroneous media reports to refer to the park, but I’m just pointing out the error.

DC743412-95A5-43A8-96C4-C3331A61B249.jpeg

Well, let's not use Mail further.
Op-Ed: Official narrative on Skripal poisoning has little credibility
Given that both Skripals have been released from hospital authorities must have interrogated them about what happened on the day of their poisoning. If what the Skripals testified supported the official narrative it would have been immediately broadcast far and wide and offered up as confirming the official version of events.
This has not happened. Instead both Skripals are kept away from the press, relatives, and any communication they have is no doubt monitored and even negotiated. To mimic the official story, the only plausible explanation of events is that the Skripal's testimony does not support the official narrative blaming the Russians.
It is just common sense. These considerations are too obvious to be contested.

..... If one of the Skripals would feel symptoms of poisoning first - even a few minutes earlier - then the second Skripal would cry and call for help. But it was not reported while there was a lot of people here.
Not necessarily, they may have felt a bit funny, reports about Sergeis behaviour may show him have having felt a bit iffy (being argumentative etc ——- before he got his food, so not poisoned at Zizzis then) and Yulia being quiet (could be just embarrassed, or she could have been feeling a bit ill)
They left and sat down at the bench. They may have intended to have a nice social sit down, they may have been heading back to the car feeling a bit ill, then felt a bit more ill —— it’s normal to sit for a minute when you don’t feel right, and Its not ‘normal’ to shout for help (there are circumstances that people shout for help, and also everyone is different)
I felt a bit ill earlier this evening, I was in the shops with a friend. I considered it that it was due to me only having eaten a small salad for lunch and no breakfast. When we got back and I was fed I felt better.

Or they are wrong in the first place.
There’s no need to “broadcast” what Sergei and Yulia have said since, we’ve posted about this many times before.

Ken Hanleys article starts badly. They were not “found unconscious on a park bench”

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]
By Ken Hanly Jun 14, 2018 in Politics[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Salisbury - The Skripal poisoning narrative began over 3 months ago. Both Yulia Skripal a Russian citizen and her father Sergei Skripal a former Russian double agent were found unconscious on a park bench in Salisbury UK and admitted to Salisbury Hospital on March 4.[/COLOR]

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/politics/op-ed-official-narrative-on-skripal-poisoning-has-little-credibility/article/524576#ixzz5bxOaGz9V

Shall we ask Freya what she saw (a real eye witness)?
Salisbury witness: 'They looked so out of it'
Yulia appeared to have passed out, Sergei was acting strangely

Hanly writes in June. The CPS have reviewed the evidence and believe they have a ‘realistic chance of a successful prosecution’. Accordingly, arrest warrants have been issued in September 2018.

Your continual quest to sow doubt, to try and ascertain more information than is publicly available is transparent busted flush.

The best option, if they are indeed alive is for your two ‘slush averse goons’ to surrender to British justice and to be put on trial.

Slime

LE
Hanly writes in June. The CPS have reviewed the evidence and believe they have a ‘realistic chance of a successful prosecution’. Accordingly, arrest warrants have been issued in September 2018.

Your continual quest to sow doubt, to try and ascertain more information than is publicly available is transparent busted flush.

The best option, if they are indeed alive is for your two ‘slush averse goons’ to surrender to British justice and to be put on trial.
While it's fun to mention slush averse goons, we need to note that none of the Russian posters here even know if the pair are still alive or not.

It also seems that the Russian posters such as @ KGB Resident or @Grey Fox don't have the slightest interest whether the pair are dead or alive. They seem very transfixed on the whereabouts and health of the Skripals but comically mute about the health of the slush averse goons.

While it's fun to mention slush averse goons, we need to note that none of the Russian posters here even know if the pair are still alive or not.

It also seems that the Russian posters such as @ KGB Resident or @Grey Fox don't have the slightest interest whether the pair are dead or alive. They seem very transfixed on the whereabouts and health of the Skripals but comically mute about the health of the slush averse goons.
I know. It’s almost as though they have some kind of script to follow.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
Why they should not be alive? Brits are not even close to ability of active actions in Russia. They can't even order taxi to Savelovskiy market and buy DVD with hacked databases by themselves.

And yes, even if "official British version" is true (I very-very doubt in it), nobody will punish colonels for sucessful operation.

Skripals are under British control and on the British soil, highly likely - imprisoned or already killed.

Why they should not be alive? Brits are not even close to ability of active actions in Russia. They can't even order taxi to Savelovskiy market and buy DVD with hacked databases by themselves.

And yes, even if "official British version" is true (I very-very doubt in it), nobody will punish colonels for sucessful operation.

Skripals are under British control and on the British soil, highly likely - imprisoned or already killed.
You know as well as we do that they are almost certainly dead, and their remains disposed of in such a way that they will never be found. The GU and especially Putin have been highly embarrassed by this clusterf*ck and the two slush-averse goons will have paid the price.
The evidence is clear - they offered, on TV to show their photos of their trip to Salisbury. They haven’t been heard from since.

Is he a Brit? Or US? Or Irish? I thought you didn’t like spies anyway?
They may get a posthumous decoration
U.K, not Russia. Anyway, why are you scared to admit you are @YarS?

They are heroes of Russsia for poisoning the traitor Sergei Skripal with no regard of subsequent repercussions exactly as planned by their bosses and Putin and have disappeared / retired / on holiday / at spy school teaching the next generation.

Or they have fulfilled their usefulness, appeared on TV to make a showing, and have ‘disappeared’
Perfectly understandable when looking at your stronk attitude

Or they and their agency have fucked up big time and have paid the price

We are not that fussed really, we know russia will never let them out to face justice
But it’s amusing to see all your wriggling to find Sergei, even if you do call him Yulia

Speculation and wibble. You get ever more desperate.

As you like to quote rules, one of them is you don't reference the mail in current affairs.
To be fair to @KGB_resident, he quoted the Daily Mail where it belongs in the Int Cell in the Paul Whelan thread, it was me who transferred to Current Affairs into a new Skripal thread.

Latest Threads