Cristina Fernández de Kirchner has Thyroid Cancer.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by rgjbloke, Dec 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Horrible photograph, the neck of an 80-year-old and the face of someone embalmed at the age of 25, by an overworked alcoholic mortician. Though on the plus side, you could make Presidential sex dolls by taking a normal sex doll and running a blowlamp over its face a few times.

2. I still would.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. If you had to screw your way to the top you'd look that bad too!. Now she's trying to F*ck the Falklands. Some people don't know when to stop!.
  4. MI6's assassination squad are much more subtle these days, aren't they?
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Gents,

I think if the Argentine press reported the ill health of HM the Queen in a bad way, we'd be outraged. Surely better to rise above it all and be gracious in the woes of ones potential foes?

Ps - nice tits :)
    • Like Like x 7
  6. More proof, if it be needed, that God is an Englishman.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. But Her Maj is the ruler of a free, democratic nation which spreads its beneficent influence to lesser breeds beyond the seas and oceans, and Kirchner is head of a band of brigands, a rabble of Bandits. Therefore it is fitting that one be respected and the other derided.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Scrawny neck though.

Attached Files:

9. Looks like she has received a mouthful of PG's man fat.
  10. HM the Queen Reigns but she does not Rule.

11. [​IMG]

But only that deep boys
  12. Is she demonstrating the girth and size of PG's cock?
  13. Can you imagine her as a Commander in Chief? I mean at least Galtieri looked (sort of) respectable. She just looks like an overworked prostitute.
    • Like Like x 1

14. Maybe she just likes fucking?