Cristina Fernández de Kirchner has Thyroid Cancer.

Horrible photograph, the neck of an 80-year-old and the face of someone embalmed at the age of 25, by an overworked alcoholic mortician. Though on the plus side, you could make Presidential sex dolls by taking a normal sex doll and running a blowlamp over its face a few times.

Cristina--Kirchner-007.jpg

If you had to screw your way to the top you'd look that bad too!. Now she's trying to F*ck the Falklands. Some people don't know when to stop!.

MI6's assassination squad are much more subtle these days, aren't they?

Gents,

I think if the Argentine press reported the ill health of HM the Queen in a bad way, we'd be outraged. Surely better to rise above it all and be gracious in the woes of ones potential foes?

Ps - nice tits :)

Gents,

I think if the Argentine press reported the ill health of HM the Queen in a bad way, we'd be outraged. Surely better to rise above it all and be gracious in the woes of ones potential foes?

Ps - nice tits :)
But Her Maj is the ruler of a free, democratic nation which spreads its beneficent influence to lesser breeds beyond the seas and oceans, and Kirchner is head of a band of brigands, a rabble of Bandits. Therefore it is fitting that one be respected and the other derided.

But Her Maj is the ruler of a free, democratic nation which spreads its beneficent influence to lesser breeds beyond the seas and oceans, and Kirchner is head of a band of brigands, a rabble of Bandits. Therefore it is fitting that one be respected and the other derided.
HM the Queen Reigns but she does not Rule.

But only that deep boys
Can you imagine her as a Commander in Chief? I mean at least Galtieri looked (sort of) respectable. She just looks like an overworked prostitute.