Crisps - Whats your favourite flavour ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Killaloe, Aug 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought I would start a thread on Crisps. These Tayto Cheese & Onion crisps should have 3 Michelin Stars. I actually know a few lads who had worked at the Tatyo factory in Tandragee. I asked them why the odd packet is uber strong and the taste of them would make your toenails curl. I was advised that for a laugh on a Friday afternoon they would put in double or even triple the amount of onion powder. They import it direct from Egypt. Every squaddie who ever served over here from the mainland had to agree that Norn Iron crisps were far superior to anything produced across the water. So go on post a picture and narrative of what are your favourite flavour crisps (or potato chips for our Colonial Cousins in North America).....
    [​IMG]

2. I am sure the lard arrse section of arrse with be able supply you with copious amount of crisp stories...my favorite is nikki louders ear

Mong spelling!! I know :oops:

3. i want to find some sausage flavoured crisps.

4. I bet her Tw@t tastes like scampi fries.....Id shag it mind!! :roll:

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I think sje is lovely! Can we have some crisps flavoured like her?

6. Take it to Dragons Den

"my product is called Fat Bird's Minge flavoured crisps" they'd be chuckin' money at you

7. I agree and if Carlsberg made crisps they would try and buy into Tayto.

Tayto also make the crisps for Sainsburys (according to the tour guide) and more recently Pringles Minis.

8. Seabrooks, Spring Onion flavour. A taste of heaven.

9. Hedgehog

[​IMG]

10. Apologies BS, there they are - top right.

11. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Quavers are good for the pub, otherwise I like Kettle Chips, Seabrooks and Walker ssalt and vinegar..

12. I remember those from years ago. Can you still get them?

13. Tayto are the best crisps in the world. When I was in the slime , my aunt used to send me over a box of tayto on my birthday. Within 2 minutes of getting them all the norn irish blokes would come a sniffing for a bag. Good times :D