Criminals take seized laundered fuel from Irish army barracks

Discussion in 'Ireland (ie. Irish Defence Force)' started by HHH, May 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. And the Irish Defence Force do..........nothing!

How surprising!

3. Pales into insignificance compared to our lot losing hundreds of weapons / IT over the years. Point taken though, good effort fella

• Like Like x 3
  4. One thing that always impressed me about barracks in the Republic; freshly-laid Tarmac. How do dey do dat?

5. Hope this helps

CHAPTER 6 ROAD CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES

6. Love to know which Bks that's in ********.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What should they have done??Fired at a fuel tanker in a built up area??Was the incident an immediate and direct threat to life??No.The gates were locked.They were rammed.
    The guy got in unnoticed.Not like that has never happened before in the history of any militaries installations.If he had been caught he would have been given a "warm" welcome,detained and handed over to the Gardai who would have prosecuted him for trespass on a DF base and trying to pervert the course of justice.
    But he wasn't.They will get him in the long grass.The wheel always turns.
    Certainly a case for more cameras and a stronger gate though.

• Like Like x 4
  8. So there. The Gard are now scouring any patch of long grass looking for wheel-marks. Case closed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Clutching at straws.jpg

4 out of 10, must do better

• Like Like x 2
  10. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

42 posts in 5 years. And one of them is

dennis-hallinan-happy-boy-on-dock-with-freshly-caught-fish_i-G-49-4919-NJV9G00Z.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Patience is a virtue...

12. No need to fish mate.I know most of them and what their roads are like.How many do you??(And I usually only post when i have something to contribute not to deal with racist fuckwits)

13. HHH

HHH LE

Go on, you were the guard commander weren't you!

• Like Like x 2
  14. I wish I had been.

• Like Like x 2
  15. In answer to your question, because I know you're dying to know; just about every one that had facilities for landing a helicopter. Almost without exception, the lads and lasses I met on these visits had a wonderful sense of humour. I guess you must have been the exception.