Criminality Permeates the ranks in NI

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by FieldDiscipline, Dec 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The picture bears the caption "Thousands of soldiers have criminal convictions"

I cant help but wonder how many of the "offenses masked by these statistics" are speeding fines though.
  2. It used to be 33% as I remember, has plod been slacking?
  3. Member is the word!

ARRSE poster EX STAB said the figures illustrated the need for the Sinn Fein to withdraw from Northern Ireland.

"People will be shocked at the extent to which criminality permeates the ranks of Sinn Fein in the six counties (Northern Ireland)," the Ex-volunteer member said.
  4. Aint dat the truth. and I dont think its speeding either.
  5. I wait for the analysis of 'crimes' committed by soldiers in a comparison with those committed by the filth released into the wild by our brave Government.

Anyone who wants to see a factual breakdown of crimes committed upon the population of the UK need go no further than the CAIN project set up and maintained by the University of Ulster: The 'Sutton' index will show you which groups are responsible for what during the period 1969-2000.

I sincerely hope that one of the media groups, or one of the real political parties operating on the island of Ireland will commission such an analysis. The PSF savages need a dose of reality.
  6. Interesting reading, only covers deaths though.
  7. I stole some tea bags from the galley while serving there in 98/99 so am i one of these criminals?
  8. Right Rfn B... L.... are you going to come clean about that overcoat you took from Burton's after the display windows were blown in?

Monday morning saw you in civvies, in Burtons, complaining it had glass slivers in it and could you please have an exchange of garment...............