Criminal to be deported.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ord_Sgt, Oct 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

This guy pushed his luck just once too often and is now being deported even though he moved here 30 years ago. Clicky.

I remember the Aussies doing the same thing to a guy from Bosnia, demped him back in the country and he couldn't even speak the language.

Tough I say and it sends a strong message to those that come here for the need to follow the rules.
  2. Great decision but I suspect that by the time he gets through the appeal process, he will have been smuggled away to some do-gooders refuge.
  3. Serves as a salutary lesson to do the paperwork!

That having been said, as a crim who's most recent conviction was for assaulting his prison officer (I mean, wtf?!), I hope he enjoys being back in Mogadishu. And doesn't try to come back!
  4. i agree
  5. At last a bit of common here I think. About time the courts acted on the behalf of the people they serve.
    Goodbye and I hope you don't come back.
  6. I'll believe it when I hear that he is back in Somalia. But, even if that happens, he'll be back as a refugee under anothe name.
  7. Great - but unfortunately for everyone deported, hundreds are here illegally. The police no longer apprehend illegal immigrants, they tell them to report to an immigration centre. They are surprised when they do not turn up!!!
  8. :?: And if I.I.s commit a crime they are imprisoned for the term of their sentence at UK taxpayer's expense and THEN deported, surely that's a bit backwards! :?: