criminal convictions

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by mainey, Jan 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi can any one help me i wud like to go in the army but have 2 criminal convictions 1 for abh (actual bodily harm) and criminal damage under 1000 i am on probation till april and want to go in the army do you think they will let me in thanks

2. If the convictions are spent I would'nt imagine theres a problem, specially with the recruiting crisis at the moment ,best thing to do is see your local recruiting office, they'll know the score

3. I imagine that being on probation means that your convictions are not yet 'spent'? All I can suggest is a trip to your nearest recruiting centre. The worst they can do is tell you to come back in ten years.

4. I imagine that being on probation means that your convictions are not yet 'spent'? All I can suggest is a trip to your nearest recruiting centre. The worst they can do is tell you to come back in ten years.

5. but i am only just 18 teen is that spent thanks

6. Old enough to make sense then?

As said, you need to contact your Army Careers Office - they know upto date info on these kind of things!

7. Depends on the convictions.

Did you go to court? Get a juvenile caution? Final warning?

If you went to court go to your recruiting office and take your chance. If it was juvenile caution/warning then it shouldn't be a problem. Drugs and dishonesty are the biggies, as well as murder and GBH of course.

However with your propensity for violence, breaking things and standard of English I'm sure the Infantry will love you. If you are really thick with a huge ego even the Paras might have you.

8. msr

msr LE

9. no mate i got gcses but its prison or army for me so may aswell get payed for killin lol

10. I refer you to my earlier post m' Lord

11. Good God don't push him toward the Infantry **** ¬_¬ not everbody is a retard!

12. Not really a politically correct response from some one who hasnt started Catterick till February. When you get in I would pay attention to your MATTS.

13. You absolute cum stain.

14. no your the cum stain i wudnt even want payin to kill you. you fuckin twat

15. I would look at your attitude problem and statements before considering a career in the Army..........your rants so far go to prove that were right not to start National service for all.