Criminal Cake

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by CC_TA, Aug 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cake

Good idea - seems to be working.

Crim gets birthday greeting card & cake from copper;

"Good morning Sir/Madam - Happy Birthday!"
    Translation; "Got your number!"

Just wondering, could they put any 'extras' in to lower the criminal population or will they be sued by some crim for food allergies anyway?
  2. The idiot buys the cakes himself? seems a bit of a pratt to me, why not just bang 'em up.
  3. If it's reducing crime, he's obviously got the dose, er, ingredients right.
  4. There was a corker a few years back.

A local crim was holding a retirement party; he'd had enough of crime/made enough money and had decided to hang up his swag bag. The word got round and all the local underworld massed to say their farewells.

Unfortunately for them the invites were all arranged by the local police - Collared a shed load of their most-wanted :) Good drills!

Will try and find a linky thing.
  5. There's not always enough evidence or witnesses for a lock up - however these 'crims' do seem to get a tad edgy when being watched.
  6. I've had some crap cakes from Mr Kipling.Now that's criminal.
  7. Reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons where the police sent out letter to all the people that wanted telling them they'd won a boat and needed to come and pick it up :D
  8. Its just a refinement of the Xmas card policy adopted by some forces. I've seen one of the cards and fecking hilarious.

'.......Xmas is a time for giving, not taking as you do......!'

If he's paying for it himself then he is clearly overpaid, or he's going to whack it through on expenses and then some.
  9. I'm surprised that it seems to be having a measureable effect. But, if it works, it works.
  10. What we really need is a copper who sends one with the message "Warning: This cake may contain nuts - yours, if you don't watch it!"
  11. I like this, no really, I like this Ha HaHa HahaaaaaaaHaHaHa!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D