Crime figures up and police numbers at their lowest level since 1985

This is off a very good friend of mine who's MET Police.
This is the Abbottpottomus attitude to guys protecting her.

I’m not surprised. Really pleased that someone actually emailed her. I spoke to an officer from the Parliament not so long ago. He was saying she puts in complaints against them all the time. An officer was talking to her and adjusted the strap on his firearm on his shoulder and she alleged that he pointed his gun at her. So they now all turn their body cameras on whenever she’s around.

@Old Stab

Comes to something when the police on the gate at Parliament have to protect themselves from vexacious complaints from MP's.

There's something she can hide behind next time it kicks off.

PC Palmer.jpg

I was used to the urgrateful, which was the public. I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything less from MPs.

“PC Keith Palmer was nothing short of a hero in the way he ran towards danger to ensure the safety of us all on 22 March 2017. He paid the ultimate price for doing the job he loved – and we owe him a profound debt of gratitude for his bravery.
“We are therefore proud to support the Police Memorial Trust in placing this memorial to PC Palmer at Carriage Gates. Not only will it serve as a lasting tribute to his dedication and his courage, but it will ensure visitors to this iconic site never forget the sacrifice and heroism of this brave British police officer.”
Memorial unveiled in tribute to PC Keith Palmer GM - News from Parliament

She is not fit to bow her head in memory as she walks past his memorial.

@Old Stab

Comes to something when the police on the gate at Parliament have to protect themselves from vexacious complaints from MP's.

There's something she can hide behind next time it kicks off.

View attachment 398376

I was used to the urgrateful, which was the public. I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything less from MPs.

Memorial unveiled in tribute to PC Keith Palmer GM - News from Parliament

She is not fit to bow her head in memory as she walks past his memorial.
I cannot give enough "Likes" for that.

And the malodorous lump fancies herself as the next Home Secretary?
If one of Alan's Snackbars lot detonated himself and the Abbottpottomus was the only casualty, I would raise a large glass, light a big cigar and have a bacon sandwich in gratitude to his devotion to helping the human race.

If one of Alan's Snackbars lot detonated himself and the Abbottpottomus was the only casualty, I would raise a large glass, light a big cigar and have a bacon sandwich in gratitude to his devotion to helping the human race.
Whilst I don't mind "own goals", I really cannot even support that in jest.

I would like to be a fly on the wall, were she to become Home Secretary and be briefed on the threat.

it would either a moment when she went into ontological shock, or she would have to dismiss everything as 'fake news' and scaremongering by the relevant services and agencies.

Similar her being confronted with her first property inteference or interception warrant.

A real shit or get off the pot moment, I would think.

She hasn't got the mental ability or the moral fibre to do the job she's got now, never mind doing it for real.

How the Hell she's got to where she is , she must have some pretty major dirt to dish on senior Labour party figures.

She hasn't got the mental ability or the moral fibre to do the job she's got now, never mind doing it for real.

How the Hell she's got to where she is , she must have some pretty major dirt to dish on senior Labour party figures.
She has the correct political principles for the Great Leader.
That is all she needs.
I also wonder if deep inside his tiny brain Jeremy knows he would only last seconds in office and like May says what he thinks is the right things but has no desire to follow through.

She has the correct political principles for the Great Leader.
That is all she needs.
I also wonder if deep inside his tiny brain Jeremy knows he would only last seconds in office and like May says what he thinks is the right things but has no desire to follow through.
If this wasn't Current Affairs, I would remind you that she has taken the current Great Leader in her mouth.

This is off a very good friend of mine who's MET Police.
This is the Abbottpottomus attitude to guys protecting her.

I’m not surprised. Really pleased that someone actually emailed her. I spoke to an officer from the Parliament not so long ago. He was saying she puts in complaints against them all the time. An officer was talking to her and adjusted the strap on his firearm on his shoulder and she alleged that he pointed his gun at her. So they now all turn their body cameras on whenever she’s around.

My bold, just a great pity he didn't slot her and her "great leader"!

How would that differ from being in the "Specials"?
One lot gets paid.

But court (if anyone still goes to court) will shred that part-time rubbish soon.

I cannot see a judge putting up with that.

From speaking to my mate, Diane Abbott is held in great contempt by EVERY single officer in and around the HoP.
My sense of humour would have got me quickly removed from Palace of Westminster division....
Take up the Blue Clad Burden,
And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better,
The hate of those ye guard —

How would that differ from being in the "Specials"?
A contractual obligation to do a pre-agreed number of shifts per month, for pay. A body you know you'll have on this day. Specials can be a bit hit or miss, as they don't really have set shifts you can rely on them to be in for. The part timers would have access to the same trg and admin as full timers.

Honestly I'm for it. We need more people. I'd sooner have someone extra on my team who will be there some of time guaranteed than have no one.

A contractual obligation to do a pre-agreed number of shifts per month, for pay. A body you know you'll have on this day. Specials can be a bit hit or miss, as they don't really have set shifts you can rely on them to be in for. The part timers would have access to the same trg and admin as full timers.

Honestly I'm for it. We need more people. I'd sooner have someone extra on my team who will be there some of time guaranteed than have no one.
My worry is that because they have a requirement to only work part time because of family or other needs, they won’t be seen on a night shift or a lates plus on a Friday/Saturday night but will be able to work from 0900 until the kids need collecting from school Mon to Fri.

We could call them The auxiliary division.....

(For historically minded readers, the Auxiliary Division of the Royal Irish Constabulary may actually have been worse behaved than the Black and Tans during the 1919-21 war).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The Book Club 4
brownhat The NAAFI Bar 16
vvaannmmaann The Intelligence Cell 27