Crime figures up and police numbers at their lowest level since 1985

@wetsmonkey

You need to become a team player. What had to stop?

wolf.gif

Have we covered this one yet?
Policeman used land shark ‘to teach criminals a lesson’

I don't suppose with our modern 'police service' they're going to get a promotion for this

A police dog handler used his German shepherd to inflict “gratuitous” violence on five criminals to teach them a lesson, a court was told.

In one case, a convicted murderer was savaged so badly that chunks of his arm were left on the ground as he was arrested, the jury heard.

PC Paul Jackson, 35, is alleged to have called the man a scumbag before pressing his face into the open wound. PC Jackson, of Greater Manchester police, denies five counts of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

A second officer, PC Paul Lockett, 37, denies one charge of aiding and abetting PC Jackson and misconduct in public office.

Last edited:
In one case, a convicted murderer was savaged so badly that chunks of his arm were left on the ground as he was arrested, the jury heard.
Mmmm.. sounds like a high threat to the officer was stopped using job provided capability.

Just imagine what happens if he gets potted.....

AFOs scared of being nicked, dog handlers scared of being nicked, I think the Police Fed are still trying to get legal advice over the status of police drivers.

Shall we all just give up and go and ask bad people to be nice? That might work.

Te he he.

Are police dogs mainly male, or are there female dogs in equal numbers - ie is there sexism in canine selection?

Are police dogs mainly male, or are there female dogs in equal numbers - ie is there sexism in canine selection?
I was led the believe the bitches are nastier

I think the dogs are quite oppressed when they are taken out for walks, dog parks are rape-condoning spaces and a place of rampant canine rape culture and systemic oppression against “the oppressed dog"

I was led the believe the bitches are nastier
I think that's probably true. Men tend to fight each other honestly. But it's the women who cause the nasty trouble.

I think that's probably true. Men tend to fight each other honestly. But it's the women who cause the nasty trouble.
Yeah they always keep the pups and the kennel and any police dog pension

I think the dogs are quite oppressed when they are taken out for walks, dog parks are rape-condoning spaces and a place of rampant canine rape culture and systemic oppression against “the oppressed dog"
I wouldn't mind being oppressed systematically by a rampant canine - can you recommend any parks with these opportunities - I live in Brighton, cheers.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well I put the news on this morning and bingo another T May horror story.
When she was Home Secretary this woman decided to implement change in control rooms for all three emergency services.
The Met had its Divisional/Borough Cad Rooms closed down and everything was run by the yard, see end of local knowledge when calls were given out.
What happened to the other two Services and Nation Wide I don’t know.
Any way this morning the comms project is too date running at £3billion pounds over budget, yes £3BILLION, apparently a new hospital in Liverpool cost £300million, that puts it into perspective.
Now this mess lands in Javid’s in tray, when the woman who implemented it struts around like her shit doesn’t stink.

Emergency radio system '£3.1bn over budget'

Last edited:
Metcall was a stupid idea.

I decided that when a PC I knew (who was destined to attempt to climb the career pole) boasted of going to "command and control". You're going to a ******* call centre, you prick.

Useless bucket of lard is probably still there. Get out and take thieves. Like the ones who took my career and joie de vivre.