Crime figures up and police numbers at their lowest level since 1985

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I was watching Sky news this morning and they showed her on LBC radio live answering a phone in regarding Brexit.
The way she answered those questions reminded me of many a suspect I interviewed. Voice a bit shaky, back tracking, and not been at all convincing.
She appeared to be convinced by her own answers mind you.
One question mentioned the crime figures and the chap hosting the show told her that as Home Secretary she told police to stop stop and search.

She said that she told police to use it legally. Funny I always did, why make things up? Did it suit me to to stop someone who because of his colour alone would be a good stop and then search him and make something up on the stop search form? No I had enough to do without making work for myself.
She has a lot to answer for this woman and the sooner she leaves public office the better.

Lies lies and damn statistics.

For some reason, she seems Teflon and can shrug most things off by stubbornly sticking to the script and refusing to remotely deviate.
I predict sadly that she will survive for a while longer, I’m not sure how but her Whips must be working overtime and resurrecting all the skeletons to keep people in line.

i didn't get a letter from the job asking me to come back, despite having numerous pinch point skills.

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna go eat worms.
You are like Sgt Angel, you make them look bad.

For some reason, she seems Teflon and can shrug most things off by stubbornly sticking to the script and refusing to remotely deviate.
I predict sadly that she will survive for a while longer, I’m not sure how but her Whips must be working overtime and resurrecting all the skeletons to keep people in line.
Who else would really want the job at the moment?

Well after 39 days someone came out to collect a statement and CCTV for a 2 grand theft...
This team have hit 20+ stores using the same van, same vrn over 3 months.
No resources.
May should be shot

Round our way (Ruislip) a gang of pikey filth rolled up at a local chippie and demanded free food... or else. The owner complied, and clocked the car registration and duly reported it.

3 weeks later plod finally deigned to visit him and informed him there was the square root of zilch they could do, as the car was registered to an address in Scotland.

Words fail me. If I was that chippie, I might just arm myself as insurance against another visit from such scum.

Meanwhile the foreign aid juggernaut rolls on unfettered-and growing past the £14 billion annually mark.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Round our way (Ruislip) a gang of pikey filth rolled up at a local chippie and demanded free food... or else. The owner complied, and clocked the car registration and duly reported it.

3 weeks later plod finally deigned to visit him and informed him there was the square root of zilch they could do, as the car was registered to an address in Scotland.

Words fail me. If I was that chippie, I might just arm myself as insurance against another visit from such scum.

Meanwhile the foreign aid juggernaut rolls on unfettered-and growing past the £14 billion annually mark.
Perhaps he should have spilt some hot fat over the bastards. Just a thought.

A commercial robbery and you’re asserting that the police are refusing to do anything because the vehicle is registered on The PNC in Scotland. That would be a dereliction of Duty and that should be reported to PSD or IOPC.

A commercial robbery and you’re asserting that the police are refusing to do anything because the vehicle is registered on The PNC in Scotland. That would be a dereliction of Duty and that should be reported to PSD or IOPC.
I quote as I was told by the owner of said chippie. No exaggeration or other distortion.

I cannot vouch for the accuracy of this, but I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, the local pikeys were at it again last night, a pikey woman was caught trying to nick £300 worth of Ferro Rocher chocolates from south Ruislip Sainsburys-the standard modus operendi is to pile trolley high with whatever you want to nick and leg it to the exit, usually with about 4 other pikey filth to deter any intervention from the public. Reputedly the plod took a long time to respond to this as well.

My answer to this, arm the security guards, and shoot any thieves not responding when challenged-dead.

The vast number of spare cops available, weren’t scrambled quick enough for the chocolate theft, or those on other tasks weren’t redirected from those possibly more important or risky jobs to blue light across the city.

How do you know how much was stolen and their MO, do you know someone working there? I’ve never in 12 years heard of that MO. Normally underaged kids used who are below the age of criminal liability in my experience.

You then have a large number of people on CCTV conspiring to steal or aiding and abetting the offence rather than a single person doing a trolley dash. Especially as they are local as you say.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninja_Stoker The Intelligence Cell 486
brownhat The NAAFI Bar 16
vvaannmmaann The Intelligence Cell 27